Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

How Jonathan Defeated Obasanjo - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Jonathan Defeated Obasanjo (44178 Views)

Jonathan Defeated Boko Haram, Not Buhari - Perry Brimah / How Jonathan Awarded $500m Defense Contract To Arthur Eze - SaharaReporters / Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: How Jonathan Defeated Obasanjo by hush15: 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
fritiyo:

Brother, I thank u so much of the insult cos it wont take anything out of my God given body.

Dont kill urself cos of what i wrote.
what is it that u want me to acknowledge as good?
lastly pls stop insulting people here, we are not here to fight over something, we are only here to air our opinion.
GOd bless u n ur household.

Hmmm...
Look, I apologize if I sounded indecent. It hurts to see people talk wrong bout others when I know and I understand that what they said is true. It not bout Jonathan, even if it was you and I know that what is being said bout isn't true, I would resist it also.

What I wished Nigerians would do is to appreciate a good person when you see one. Lemme give you an instance, take the comment made by the so called Oba of Lagos against the Ibo people. Is it right? These are people that have co existed with you for years even before he became an Oba, they have been paying taxes. Performing their civic responsibilities as a resident of lagos and even still supported the throne. All cos he want his candidate to win, you threatening them and their lives with oaths and curses?

Now assume this man was in Jonathan's shoes, don't you think he has declared war already? He won't even allow results to be read. He would have cancelled the Elections and made inciting comments that could make this country experience another civil war.
This is the very nature of the APC and it hurts people don't see that. That is what they should kick against.

Now, with someone like that, won't it make you review jonathan and appreciate whatever he did to ensure peace during and after elections? Pls, in honest terms!

Again, I apologize.
Re: How Jonathan Defeated Obasanjo by fritiyo: 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
hush15:

Hmmm...
Look, I apologize if I sounded indecent. It hurts to see people talk wrong bout others when I know and I understand that what they said is not true. It not bout Jonathan, even if it was you and I know that what is being said bout isn't true, I would resist it also.

What I wished Nigerians would do is to appreciate a good person when you see one. Lemme give you an instance, take the comment made by the so called Oba of Lagos against the Ibo people. Is it right? These are people that have co existed with you for years even before he became an Oba, they have been paying taxes. Performing their civic responsibilities as a resident of lagos and even still supported the throne. All cos he want his candidate to win, you threatening them and their lives with oaths and curses?

Now assume this man was in Jonathan's shoes, don't you think he has declared war already? He won't even allow results to be read. He would have cancelled the Elections and made inciting comments that could make this country experience another civil war.
This is the very nature of the APC and it hurts that people don't see that. That is what they should kick against.

Now, with someone like that, won't it make you review jonathan and appreciate whatever he did to ensure peace during and after elections? Pls, in honest terms!

Again, I apologize.
we are brothers from different mother man.
no need for the fight.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Joshua Maciver Marries Harriet Edide In Style In Bayelsa (Photos) / The Moment Fayose Met Saraki & Wike In Rivers State(photos) / FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.