Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,853 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East (5298 Views)

Kano’s Votes Alone Were More Than What The Entire South-West Gave Buhari - Waku / Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out / United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by tmotmo: 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
googlepikin:
I was on a bike yesterday and the Abokii guy asked me who did I vote for, buhari or GEJ , I said buhari. I asked him who is he going to vote for in Lagos governorship election, he said all okada association and northerners have had a meeting that they can't be deceive by APC for the third time. that they have agreed to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. it's amazing that Lagos state presidential vote was 700 and something to 600 and something thousand mind you half of those who voted for buhari have plans to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. So imagine the North, SS and SE voting for JIMI AGBAJE in dis kinda free and fair elections, then I'm sorry for tinubu , fashola and co. there will be shock in Lagos state in few days time.1,000,000 vote for JIMI AGBAJE dis coming election. am pleading to all Northerners , southerners and Easterners to come out in our millions to vote for the rightful man for Lagos state. let's all vote for JIMI AGBAJE because he's the right man. LIKE IF YOU WILL VOTE FOR JIMI AGBAJE and share if you will vote for ambode.

Just like the shock you promised APC/Buhari for the presidential election. uhmm?

Mtschww.

for your information, majority of the area boys (miscreants) that Lagos PDP promised relevance at the Federal Level are still counting their losses based on the presidential election results. Their hope had been dashed and will be ready to join the Federal that is real.

Why are you saying this when people like Bode George and Ogunlewe(Jimi Agbaje Sponspors) are planning to go on exile because of their past that cannot align with the future Nigerians had secured.

More so, Jimi had more affiliation with the Afenifefe (the irrelevant and old faction of Afenifere) whom many Christians and Muslims in Lagos view as fetish group. This same group was behind the Initiation of President Jonathan into ROF at Oni of Ife Palace publicly.

You should also remember that most IBOs voted for Pres Jonathan and not PDP, because if Yoruba Man is to be the presidential candidate of PDP they would have voted another party.

This is a longtime animosity between the 2 ethnic groups prior to civil war and there is need for it to end for Nigeria to move forward for all us.

The day that our IBOs brothers and sisters realized that:
(1) being a mallam does not mean foolishness or half-human as they mostly do
(2) they are not superior to other tribes in country (Yoruba and Hausas inclusive)
(3) Whenever they wanted to "deal with mallams", the Yorubas are always there to support Hause (or the North as the case may be)
(4)
Brb
Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by ribbit: 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Jonathan is not from South East. Majority of votes Jonathan got from the north were from igbos just as we saw in Lagos. The bigot is the north and their yorubas puppets who couldn't tolerate a minority president
hehehehehe olodo.. The votes Jonathan got in oyo and ekiti are also from ibos? Talk about delusion grandeur.

3 Likes

Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by ribbit: 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Goodluck did better than obasanjo yet yorubas voted obasanjo. Stop deceiving yourself
obasanjo rigged every election..
Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by FreeGlobe(f): 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
don't mind the hemaphrodite. Sensible Igbos have moved on,people like him are still whining and teeth gnashing. He and his likes will not drag the igbo ethnicity to the mud.

Enough of the madness!
April 11and the only trace of APC in SE, mallam okorocha will be uprooted. Good riddance
Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by MzJackBaueress(f): 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

April 11and the only trace of APC in SE, mallam okorocha will be uprooted. Good riddance
you're not from Imo state so keep sulking on your stupidity.

APC is for Imo state and Imo state is for APC.

5 Likes

Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by gratiaeo(m): 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
TopGee:
This only shows that once Igbos says they are with you, they remain with you and no betrayal. I like the firmness and confidence and you can always count on them. No double game.
Only sensible post here. We ain't like Yoruba. Double standard
Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by FreeGlobe(f): 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

and yet you couldn't deliver Buhari or your national assembly candidates. stupid is you.
Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by MzJackBaueress(f): 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

and yet you couldn't deliver Buhari or your national assembly candidates. stupid is you.
stop crying more than the bereaved. Like I said,Imo is APC. The change has come and it will transform my state. Now,go sulk till you quench. grin grin

Durrrhhh! tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by doctokwus: 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
[quote author=ribbit post=32305688]obasanjo rigged every election.. [/quot
True.
Same nearly happened if not for the fact that God has destined that GMB wudvrule Nigeria again.
Just imagine if that announcement of using manual register had been done b4 scr had been started in places in d se and ss initially.
Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by Waleskyzo1(m): 1:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Jonathan is not from South East. Majority of votes Jonathan got from the north were from igbos just as we saw in Lagos. The bigot is the north and their yorubas puppets who couldn't tolerate a minority president
chai! see lie.... which igbo in the North? when all of una run leave northern naija, is it ur spirits that voted for him? Tribalistic bigot

2 Likes

Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by adeymoj(m): 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

you child of 40 fathers, GEJ got 660,000 plus votes in Anambra. you said his vote in kaduna is bigger than the whole of SE. So Anambra now is the whole of SE fool.
he said the vote jonathan got from kaduna is more than what buhari got in the whole south east

1 Like

Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by zendy: 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
dinachi:
The greatest irony of this election is that Jonathans base the south south gave Buhari almost four hundred thousand votes, while the south east that has no Igbo man in the ballot could not generate up to two hundred thousand votes for the peoples general.

Our people has a lot to learn politically.

You are mistaken when you say that the Igbos had no one on the ballot. There were at least 3 Igbos in the presidential race. UPP and NCP fielded Igbos as their presidential candidate, however, everyone knew these guys had no realistic chance of winning. Igbos voted Jonathan because out of all the people who contested, he was the one who best suited their interest. There was no way Igbos where going support APC or Buhari, not even in 4 years time when he seeks re-election. APC is a Nothern/Yoruba thing that has nothing to do with Igbos. If they think that Jonathan was a failure, well they have 4 years to show if they can do better. It should be noted that all Nigerian presidents since 1960 to date were all failures anyway.
Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by PhockPhockMan: 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Speak for yourself.

Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by zendy: 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Okorocha and the last semblance of APC will be leaving our dear Igboland in 8 days time and there is absolutely nothing that can save him.
Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by PhockPhockMan: 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Don't mind her.
Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by dinachi(m): 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
Problem with our people is that Jonathan has succeeded in making us suspicious of one another. Honestly Buhari has a lot of work to do rebuilding trust and mutual respect across the regions.
Yarardua was also a northern moslem but many of the folks from Igbo land voted for him massively even when he was paired with an Ijaw man Jonathan, while Buhari who was paired with Rt Hon. Edwin Umezuoke an Igbo man did not receive any votes from Igboland in 2007. Like I said ealier Igbos always goes with any government in power. Wait until Buhari is sworn in and see them falling over themselves to belong.
We have a lot to learn politically.
Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Don't mind her.
phockphockman, why are you still hating on anything associated with buhari? I thought the national association of sex workers declared a sex free day to celebrate his victory. Did you miss it?
Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by MzJackBaueress(f): 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
Segeggs:
phockphockman, why are you still hating on anything associated with buhari? I thought the national association of sex workers declared a sex free day to celebrate his victory. Did you miss it?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by dinachi(m): 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
The south south Jonathan zone even has an APC senator. Now the Senate Presidency is between the South south and North Central! As usual trust our foolish leaders to cry marginalization when the time comes. If we get nothing from this new government, that is exactly what we deserve.
Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by jaysniggs: 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Are you sane at all?
Can't you see Jonathan was voted out because of his unnecessary simplicity and weakness?
Where were you when his cabal were busy sharing billions of dollars and nothing to show for it?
Who cares where the heck he comes from?
All Nigeria needs is good governance, we don't care where it comes from!
Would you still have voted Jonathan if you've lost someone in the war against boko haram?
Would you have voted for him if your means of livelihood was drowned with the free fall of the naira?
Would you still have voted for Jonathan if your bank terminates you due to economic crisis?
People like you should be thought how to use their brains as you clearly aren't using it wisely!
You disgust me and its even more annoying this is coming from a lady!
I'm sure your story would be different if a relative of yours is among the chibok girls. angry

1 Like

Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by jaysniggs: 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
gratiaeo:

Only sensible post here. We ain't like Yoruba. Double standard

When did the Yorubas pledge allegiance to Jonathan?
Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by PhockPhockMan: 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
grin grin

Onye Arama'ra dika gi.

Mtcheeeeeeeewww.
Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Onye Arama'ra dika gi.

Mtcheeeeeeeewww.
Isi gini? grin cheesy
Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by FreeGlobe(f): 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
Wscholar:
see rubbish coming from the mouth of a crushed human being. tell me how u better than us? we are far better than you in all ramifications. u that has failed to develop your villages. wait till we start 'analysing' u, we will never forget how your back heel look like. Nonsense
lol. outside Lagos, tell us any state in yorubaland that is more developed than east. That's Abia with ogun, Anambra with oyo, ondo with Enugu, osun with imo, ebonyi with Ekiti. Keep fooling yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
dinachi:
Problem with our people is that Jonathan has succeeded in making us suspicious of one another. Honestly Buhari has a lot of work to do rebuilding trust and mutual respect across the regions.
Yarardua was also a northern moslem but many of the folks from Igbo land voted for him massively even when he was paired with an Ijaw man Jonathan, while Buhari who was paired with Rt Hon. Edwin Umezuoke an Igbo man did not receive any votes from Igboland in 2007. Like I said ealier Igbos always goes with any government in power. Wait until Buhari is sworn in and see them falling over themselves to belong.
We have a lot to learn politically.

This is the real problem of Igbos. They are already flailing at the attacks of the incoming ruling party and are too scared to form an opposition.

The test of Igbo's political strength is how well they can hold up PDP in opposition while withstanding the propaganda that labels them as tribalistic.

The Yorubas succeeded at this via Tinubu/AD. I doubt that Igbos will. Maybe I will be proven wrong but I can't see Igbos being strong minded enough to work through the APC propaganda against them.

They will simply fall in line as usual. War loser mentality.

1 Like

Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
I can see APC taking control of Abia and Imo.

The SE block vote is dead. Back to irrelevance in naija politics and business as usual. grin

"Boy boy" begging thingz.
Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by cocokiller1(f): 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

u are current...dats wat happened nd vice versa
some people are daft to think any northerner voted 4 him
Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by bokohalal(m): 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
So Igbos are like the foolish flies that follows a corpse to its grave?

1 Like

Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by cocokiller1(f): 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
TopGee:
The fact is here below

Ondo: APC:299,889 PDP:251,368

Osun APC:383,603 PDP:249,929

Osun APC:383,603 PDP:249,929

Oyo APC:528,620 PDP:303,376

Anambra APC:17,926 PDP:660,762

Enugu APC:14,157 PDP:553,003

Imo APC: 133,253 PDP: 559,185

Kano APC:1,903,999 PDP:215,779

Kaduna APC:1,127,760 PDP:484,085

As for Lagos State, South Easterners votes for PDP in Lagos closed the gap. The evidence here can be more explained with the votes Igbo candidates for House of Rep under PDP where they defeated their Yoruba opponents in APC in Lagos.

Igbo candidates also won some seats in Kanu and Kaduna just as in Lagos. So, majority votes Jonathan got in Kanu and Kaduna came from Igbos.
jst like I feel majority buhaha got 4rm SE nd Ss are 4rm northerners nd sw people in SE nd SS
cos I knw most yoruba's in rivers state sed they will vote apc cos osibanjo is dia brother nd church man
so almost err1 is a bigot
anybdy dat quotes me to counter my opinion will die evn b4 the wind of change reach him domot
I jst used my cyberspace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Can't Other Regions Be Like The Middlebelt? / New Niger Delta Minister Pastor Usani Commited Murder In 1996?? / Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.