Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East (5290 Views)

Kano’s Votes Alone Were More Than What The Entire South-West Gave Buhari - Waku / Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out / United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by dinachi(m): 9:57am On Apr 03, 2015
The greatest irony of this election is that Jonathans base the south south gave Buhari almost four hundred thousand votes, while the south east that has no Igbo man in the ballot could not generate up to two hundred thousand votes for the peoples general.

Our people has a lot to learn politically.

12 Likes

Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by 42n8dzydoo(m): 9:59am On Apr 03, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by Tolexander: 10:02am On Apr 03, 2015
Are you saying the southeasterners were more catholic than the pope at the election?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by dinachi(m): 10:05am On Apr 03, 2015
Tolexander:
Are you saying the southeasterners were more catholic than the pope at the election?
Talk of the outsider that weeps more than the bereaved.

21 Likes

Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by FreeGlobe(f): 10:09am On Apr 03, 2015
very good move. without thw mallam in imo state, I will see how Buhari cansecure 100 thousand votes in the SE

1 Like

Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by madamoringo(f): 10:13am On Apr 03, 2015
Ibos don't need government or senate presidency, they can do everything on their own. Abeg leave them alone, and don't pay attention to their whining or complaints about marginalization. They chose this road, let them walk it, let them play the opposition for once in the history of mankind and not their usual any government in power. (AGIP).

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by stinggy(m): 10:14am On Apr 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:
very good move. without thw mallam in imo state, I will see how Buhari can secure 100 thousand votes in the SE

And the reason for not voting him will be?

2 Likes

Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by ayokellany: 10:29am On Apr 03, 2015
If the northerners were as tribalistic as the easterners I doubt is Jonathan would have gotten 10,000 votes in the entire north talk less of being able to compete. Jonathan got as much vote from the north as he got even the entire SS n SE. Now tell me who is the bigot

15 Likes

Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by FreeGlobe(f): 10:31am On Apr 03, 2015
madamoringo:
Ibos don't need government or senate presidency, they can do everything on their own. Abeg leave them alone, and don't pay attention to their whining or complaints about marginalization. They chose this road, let them walk it, let them play the opposition for once in the history of mankind and not their usual any government in power. (AGIP).
we wont cry and wail like yorubas. we have witnessed 20 pounds and still better than yorubas

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by FreeGlobe(f): 10:35am On Apr 03, 2015
ayokellany:
If the northerners were as tribalistic as the easterners I doubt is Jonathan would have gotten 10,000 votes in the entire north talk less of being able to compete. Jonathan got as much vote from the north as he got even the entire SS n SE. Now tell me who is the bigot
Jonathan is not from South East. Majority of votes Jonathan got from the north were from igbos just as we saw in Lagos. The bigot is the north and their yorubas puppets who couldn't tolerate a minority president

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by Omololu007(m): 10:41am On Apr 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Jonathan is not from South East. Majority of votes Jonathan got from the north were from igbos just as we saw in Lagos. The bigot is the north and their yorubas puppets who couldn't tolerate a minority president
I swear gal,u are a fvckin b1tch and u are so stup1d..gej won 5 state in d south west in 2011 and men lik bakare and soyinka fought for him to bcom d actin president.he didn't perform to xpectation of pple lik me hia in d south west,so we voted for buhari,gej even one a state in d south west.how many state do buhari won in d east?

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by FreeGlobe(f): 10:45am On Apr 03, 2015
Omololu007:
I swear gal,u are a fvckin b1tch and u are so stup1d..gej won 5 state in d south west in 2011 and men lik bakare and soyinka fought for him to bcom d actin president.he didn't perform to xpectation of pple lik me hia in d south west,so we voted for buhari,gej even one a state in d south west.how many state do buhari won in d east?
go to hell. did obasanjo perform to expectations? one state just because of fayose

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by Omololu007(m): 10:57am On Apr 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

go to hell. did obasanjo perform to expectations? one state just because of fayose
go and die mumu,d vote gej got in kaduna and kano is more dan d vote buhari got in d whole of d south east,d vote gej got in ibadan is more dan what buhari got in enugu,anambra,abia and ebonyi.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by TopGee: 11:01am On Apr 03, 2015
This only shows that once Igbos says they are with you, they remain with you and no betrayal. I like the firmness and confidence and you can always count on them. No double game.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by FreeGlobe(f): 11:14am On Apr 03, 2015
Omololu007:
go and die mumu,d vote gej got in kaduna and kano is more dan d vote buhari got in d whole of d south east,d vote gej got in ibadan is more dan what buhari got in enugu,anambra,abia and ebonyi.
ignorant eddiott, how many votes did GEJ get in kaduna? Buhari should be happy he got over a thousand votes in SE

5 Likes

Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by TopGee: 11:16am On Apr 03, 2015
The fact is here below

Ondo: APC:299,889 PDP:251,368

Osun APC:383,603 PDP:249,929

Osun APC:383,603 PDP:249,929

Oyo APC:528,620 PDP:303,376

Anambra APC:17,926 PDP:660,762

Enugu APC:14,157 PDP:553,003

Imo APC: 133,253 PDP: 559,185

Kano APC:1,903,999 PDP:215,779

Kaduna APC:1,127,760 PDP:484,085

As for Lagos State, South Easterners votes for PDP in Lagos closed the gap. The evidence here can be more explained with the votes Igbo candidates for House of Rep under PDP where they defeated their Yoruba opponents in APC in Lagos.

Igbo candidates also won some seats in Kanu and Kaduna just as in Lagos. So, majority votes Jonathan got in Kanu and Kaduna came from Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by brize(m): 11:34am On Apr 03, 2015
I Have 1 song for all yeeee igbo haters, if you hate the igbos this song is for you...
Today, today, tomorrow no more, if you die today you go die no more.
COME 2019.... If Gej still wish to contest then we gonna still vote him unless buhari performs very decisively, focus and do wonderfully well amid crosses, boko haram, stronger opposition just as GEJ did then i will or better still, we may vote for him..... YORUBA & HAUSA can not or will never influence my decision.... I voted my conscience and you voted yours and you still want to influence me, WHO IS BEING TRIBALISTIC HERE?.... SILLY.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by Omololu007(m): 11:38am On Apr 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

ignorant eddiott, how many votes did GEJ get in kaduna? Buhari should be happy he got over a thousand votes in SE
ur father and mother are both stup1d for not trainin u well at all b1tch..jonathan got 484,085 vote in kaduna..fool1sh gal wit a smell1n cun+ now fvck off my mention since u av refuse to use ur brain b1tch

3 Likes

Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by fritiyo: 11:53am On Apr 03, 2015
All I can see is that some people are simple fools.

everything is choice. In economics GEJ is the forgone alternative to the people who want change.
the Igbos are wise people so also the Yorubas n the people the south expect the north who ready die even when they win or loss.
thank God some will be celebrating the victory in the grieve cos am not going to feel sorry for people who are carefree in everything they do.
Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by jmoore(m): 11:53am On Apr 03, 2015
ayokellany:

You are the bigot.
Is Jonathan an Igbo man?
Is Jonathan from South East?

How many votes did Yar adua get from the South East? Abi Yar adua na Anambra man?

smh

1 Like

Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by FreeGlobe(f): 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
Omololu007:
ur father and mother are both stup1d for not trainin u well at all b1tch..jonathan got 484,085 vote in kaduna..fool1sh gal wit a smell1n cun+ now fvck off my mention since u av refuse to use ur brain b1tch
you child of 40 fathers, GEJ got 660,000 plus votes in Anambra. you said his vote in kaduna is bigger than the whole of SE. So Anambra now is the whole of SE fool.

3 Likes

Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by modath(f): 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

The problem is not that he is a minority as you claim, what is intolerable is his incompetence,cluelessness and sheer negligenece/dereliction of duty.
The south east people(not all cos I know a few objective ones)need to drop the hate and bitterness,the civil war ended 40yrs ago long before most of them were and what is most baffling is that they are 98% CHRISTIANS. undecided

6 Likes

Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by modath(f): 12:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
TopGee:
This only shows that once Igbos says they are with you, they remain with you and no betrayal. I like the firmness and confidence and you can always count on them. No double game.

Did the HF and SW promise their votes to Jonathan ? cos the way most of you are going a lot of people will develop massive coronary failure with the crying more than the bereaved thing y'all got going on!! SMH!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by chamboy(m): 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Igbos in Jigawa, Kano, Kastina. You Ppl are Fuvking Tribal Bigots.

4 Likes

Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by Koolmexxi(m): 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Una no dey tire?? D presidential election is over already yet some of us can't seem to go a day without lamenting about something.. Whether one region gave more votes or not, does dat stop the president from presiding over all regions or does it paint one region in the bad/gud light or does it favour one over the other Some of us probably have nothing beta doing dan stiring up ethnic and tribal sentiments......

1 Like

Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by FreeGlobe(f): 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
modath:

The problem is not that he is a minority as you claim, what is intolerable is his incompetence,cluelessness and sheer negligenece/dereliction of duty.
The south east people(not all cos I know a few objective ones)need to drop the hate and bitterness,the civil war ended 40yrs ago long before most of them were and what is most baffling is that they are 98% CHRISTIANS. undecided
Goodluck did better than obasanjo yet yorubas voted obasanjo. Stop deceiving yourself
Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Who told you that?

Is it the Igbos living in the north that fled to their homeland before the elections or another one? 95percent of Igbos living in the north fled to the south. Those who remained didn't vote because of fear of attack.

Abeg talk another thing joor!

6 Likes

Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by FreeGlobe(f): 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Who told you that?

Is it the Igbos living in the north that fled to their homeland before the elections or another one? 95percent of Igbos living in the north fled to the south. Those who remained didn't vote because of fear of attack.

berem shut up and go to the kitchen. Buhari is your president

1 Like

Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by Ilekeh(f): 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Who told you that?

Let him continue lying.
Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

berem shut up and go to the kitchen. Buhari is your president
Buhari is our president-elect,you either deal with it or you relocate to Somalia.

8 Likes

Re: South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ilekeh:

Let him continue lying.
don't mind the hemaphrodite. Sensible Igbos have moved on,people like him are still whining and teeth gnashing. He and his likes will not drag the igbo ethnicity to the mud.

Enough of the madness!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Spot The Mistake? / ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND / Nnamdi Kanu Declares Peter Obi Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.