Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,330 members, 7,850,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:53 PM

Are U A Christian? Are You Celebrating Easter??.....see This!!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are U A Christian? Are You Celebrating Easter??.....see This!!!!! (476 Views)

Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) / Christian's Are The Richest Men In The World / Why Is It That Most Christian Are Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are U A Christian? Are You Celebrating Easter??.....see This!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:57am On Apr 03, 2015
Mark 16:15

He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.

AS A FOLLOWER OF CHRIST, ARE YOU PREACHING THE GOSPEL? IN DEEDS AND IN WORDS........

Acts 9:20

He immediately started to preach about Jesus in the synagogues, saying, "This is the Son of God."

Saul that was persecuting followers of JESUS received the HOLY GHOST and instantly began preaching CHRIST.....That is our obligation as followers of JESUS CHRIST!!!!!

This should be your focus this easter cool JESUS BLESS YOU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are U A Christian? Are You Celebrating Easter??.....see This!!!!! by 42n8dzydoo(m): 9:58am On Apr 03, 2015
Amen

1 Like

Re: Are U A Christian? Are You Celebrating Easter??.....see This!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
42n8dzydoo:
Amen

cool

Isaiah 9:6New International Version (NIV)

6 For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

POINT: JESUS SHALL BE CALLED EVERLASTING FATHER

John 14:17-19New International Version (NIV)

17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be[a] in you. 18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.

Only a father can speak like this (An orphan has no father remember)

John 14:26

But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom[b] the Father will send[/b] in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

But if I depart, I will send the Comforter unto you —John 16:7 ....substitute father for i

1 Corinthians 1:24

But to those called by God to salvation, both Jews and Gentiles, Christ is the power of God and the wisdom of God.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Faith Is Important / Why Do Christians Rely So Much On Drugs / What Our Aim In Life Should Be..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.