Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Why Is It That Most Christian Are Poor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is It That Most Christian Are Poor (752 Views)

Christian's Are The Richest Men In The World / "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said / China On Course To Become 'world's Most Christian Nation' Within 15 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Most Christian Are Poor by Topmaike007(m): 6:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
pls my fellow nairalander i have been thinking why majority of christian faith are poor,i was in a church in osun state and i saw how people are strugling to pay offering.and the ones that pay,put #20 in the offering basket and yet still demanding change from the ushers

may God Have Mercy On Us
Re: Why Is It That Most Christian Are Poor by LordIsaac(m): 6:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
It depends on what you call ''poor''. This is because if I'm educated and employed and my wife is also educated and employed, as christians, we shouldn't be poor. But, if I'm an idle christian, of course, poverty cannot be my enemy!
Re: Why Is It That Most Christian Are Poor by Topmaike007(m): 7:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
LordIsaac:
It depends on what you call ''poor''. This is because if I'm educated and employed and my wife is also educated and employed, as christians, we shouldn't be poor. But, if I'm an idle christian, of course, poverty cannot be my enemy!
i Was working somwhere last week i saw a church beside the site we were working on they use almost a day to do service.and d funny part of it was that it was on monday when people are looking for their daily bread and dey are busy praying dat God should finish dia vilage enemy dat z hindering dia sucess..when dey get home wit empty handed dey wil say z buhari

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Christian Are Poor by Peritus(m): 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
Topmaike007:
pls my fellow nairalander i have been thinking why majority of christian faith are poor,i was in a church in osun state and i saw how people are strugling to pay offering.and the ones that pay,put #20 in the offering basket and yet still demanding change from the ushers

may God Have Mercy On Us
You marvel me. Are you talking of poverty or people's inability to make good offering? You are trying to vilify Christians unknowingly. There will always be poor people, but likening Christians to poverty is an error and quite demeaning.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Christian Are Poor by zenith4biz(m): 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
OP your level of education calls for scrutiny.
You went to a church in Osun state (Aregbesola) and you came to a conclusion that most Christians are poor.

What would happen if you see the number of Almajiri in Kano would you conclude that most Muslims are poor?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Christian Are Poor by Amberon11: 7:40am On Apr 19, 2016
Bill Gates, Carlos Slim Helu, Warren Buffet, Donald Trump- do they look Muslim to you?
Topmaike007:

may God Have Mercy On Us
Re: Why Is It That Most Christian Are Poor by hakimmiyya: 10:16am On Apr 19, 2016
Amberon11:
Bill Gates, Carlos Slim Helu, Warren Buffet, Donald Trump- do they look Muslim to you?

The tread has got nothing to do with Muslims.so why refer to Muslims?
Re: Why Is It That Most Christian Are Poor by Weah96: 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
LordIsaac:

It depends on what you call ''poor''.

Lacking money in your pocket, house, bank, or ground.
Re: Why Is It That Most Christian Are Poor by LordIsaac(m): 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
Weah96:

Lacking money in your pocket, house, bank, or ground.
''Let the poor say I am rich,'' was the command. So, they are not poor o.k.
Re: Why Is It That Most Christian Are Poor by Weah96: 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
LordIsaac:

''Let the poor say I am rich,'' was the command. So, they are not poor o.k.

OK

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Money The Root Of All Evil? See This Question / Please, Help Me, I Have Been Masturbating Since Child Hood. / Children Sacrificed By Illuminati --defector "Mary Anne" Says A Pope Would......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.