Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Idea (725 Views)

BUSINESS IDEA- Urgently Guys / This Business Idea Can Generate Btw N300K To N600K Monthly Profit / Please My Fellows I Need An Urgent Advice In This Importation Business Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Idea by kez2015: 10:22am On Apr 03, 2015
Hello friends

please i need your help with a business idea. i stay in lagos, mainland to be precise.l have #4m as innitial capital. all your suggestions and ideas will be inmensely valued.

thanks.
Re: Business Idea by aybynature: 10:50am On Apr 03, 2015
Re: Business Idea by dav8id(m): 10:51am On Apr 03, 2015
moringa oil production is the BIGGER WAY NOW...untapped and VIRGIN market all over world and Hot in demand ...MORINGA OIL PRODUCTION
Re: Business Idea by desmondblaze(m): 11:34am On Apr 04, 2015
kez2015:
Hello friends

please i need your help with a business idea. i stay in lagos, mainland to be precise.l have #4m as innitial capital. all your suggestions and ideas will be inmensely valued.

thanks.
to be Sincere With u, that Amount is a Huge capital For U, and u need to Invest it WISELY.

Ill like you to get Started with Importation Biz by Selling Hot Items On Konga,

I mean importim items for just $5 and Selling it for #8,000.

To Test it out, u can Start with just 30k (since u stay in Lagos) and believe me, in ur First Month ure guaranteed Of Making *10 of that 50k,

believe Me, ive Done it, Im Doing It, And Will Continue Doing It because its Very Profitable That What i Ever Thought,

You will be nut to Bypass this Advice..

HOPE IT helps?
Re: Business Idea by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
kez2015:
Hello friends

thanks.

Do you want to run the business yourself?

Or do you want to sink your money into something
that will bring in more money without any help
from you?

Have you looked at what you enjoy doing?

You should know what you want before you ask for
help.

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

BBC: Nigerian Aliko Dangote Denies Interest In Arsenal Stake / BVN: A Warning To Nigerians Regarding Scam Emails. / The BVN Registration Has No Real Deadline!!! - By Rapmoney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.