Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Apc Rigged Lagos Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Rigged Lagos Election (532 Views)

Tribunal: Agbaje To Inspect Lagos Election Material / Breaking News: APC Rigging Lagos Election Live - Election Results Missing / CHAI! How APC Rigged Osun State Election- Watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Rigged Lagos Election by AlPicapcI(m): 11:19am On Apr 03, 2015
Former minister of Defence and current minister of foreign affairs Musiliu Obanikoro live on 99.3 Nigerian Info.

Accuses APC of election fraud.

TURN IN NOW.

1 Like

Re: Apc Rigged Lagos Election by redcliff: 11:23am On Apr 03, 2015
Pdp would never understand how Apc did this for a very long time to come. I know pdp rigged this election but its apparent that apc took them back to the university of rigging sciences and election technology for another b.sc in rigging affairs. They should f.ing shutup and stop crying foul. Especially when its coming from obanikoro who singlehandedly used the army to manipulate ekiti polls last year!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Rigged Lagos Election by redcliff: 11:25am On Apr 03, 2015
googlepikin:
I was on a bike yesterday and the Abokii guy asked me who did I vote for, buhari or GEJ , I said buhari. I asked him who is he going to vote for in Lagos governorship election, he said all okada association and northerners have had a meeting that they can't be deceive by APC for the third time. that they have agreed to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. it's amazing that Lagos state presidential vote was 700 and something to 600 and something thousand mind you half of those who voted for buhari have plans to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. So imagine the North, SS and SE voting for JIMI AGBAJE in dis kinda free and fair elections, then I'm sorry for tinubu , fashola and co. there will be shock in Lagos state in few days time.1,000,000 vote for JIMI AGBAJE dis coming election. am pleading to all Northerners , southerners and Easterners to come out in our millions to vote for the rightful man for Lagos state. let's all vote for JIMI AGBAJE because he's the right man. LIKE IF YOU WILL VOTE FOR JIMI AGBAJE and share if you will vote for ambode.

Trash.. what deception?

3 Likes

Re: Apc Rigged Lagos Election by tunery004(m): 11:25am On Apr 03, 2015
Rigged ko, Orubebed ni

2 Likes

Re: Apc Rigged Lagos Election by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 03, 2015
#Ekitigate comes yo mind

Your case is stick pending sir. Hope sss ceases your passport on time!!

2 Likes

Re: Apc Rigged Lagos Election by GetUmad: 11:29am On Apr 03, 2015
. Error

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Ambassador Olisemeka Said About Buhari Before His Election Victory / Lagosians And Passion For Ambode. Pictures / PDP Crooks That Already Have A Room Waiting In KRIKRI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.