Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Musiliu Obanikoro Congratulates Buhari !!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Musiliu Obanikoro Congratulates Buhari !!! (13990 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC / EFCC Raids Musiliu Obanikoro’s Homes In Ikoyi, Lagos (photo) / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musiliu Obanikoro Congratulates Buhari !!! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
Minister of State II for Foreign Affairs, Musiliu Obanikoro has congratulated President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari on his victory in Nigeria’s recently held elections.

Obanikoro also praised President Goodluck Jonathan for creating an enabling environment for free and fair polls.

The Minister made the comments via a post on his Facebook page, it reads:

“Allow me seize this opportunity to join millions of Nigerians to congratulate the President-Elect Gen. Muhammadu Buhari on his victory at the just concluded election.”

“I want to also congratulate President Goodluck Jonathan for creating the enabling environment for free and fair elections, which has led to the transformation and further entrenchment of democracy in our country. I have no doubt that democracy is here to stay in Nigeria.”

“Finally, I congratulate all Nigerians for a peaceful and historical election. God bless us all and God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.”

Buhari was declared winner of the elections on Tuesday, March 31, after beating Jonathan by over 2 million votes.

http://pulse.ng/politics/nigeria-elections-2015-obanikoro-congratulates-buhari-id3626395.html
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Congratulates Buhari !!! by darksuit(m): 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hmmmm, so defeat has taught you how to talk with sense
Just pack ur things and go

41 Likes

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Congratulates Buhari !!! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
Story for the gods.... He is going back to Ajegunle.... angry

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Congratulates Buhari !!! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
hmmmm....one of the useless 80% cabinet members of GEJ....abeg go and rest joor

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Congratulates Buhari !!! by jeeqaa7(m): 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
No need

3 Likes

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Congratulates Buhari !!! by klem93(m): 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
on his behave I accept ur congratulatory message

2 Likes

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Congratulates Buhari !!! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
well done
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Congratulates Buhari !!! by efilefun(m): 12:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
No matter the amount of congratulatory message, #EkitiGate must be re-opened, we need to make some people the scape goat asap, to restore some sanity back to the society... I thought he and FFk were spewing trash everywhere before... NEver knew defeat could make them all gentle.. well the fear of the General is the beginning of wisdom....

Sai Baba

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Congratulates Buhari !!! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
No Koro no vote -- back in 2007
I could still remember vividly, he was scammed by brilliant Lagosians. Now it's Agbaje, they are deceiving him too.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Congratulates Buhari !!! by joeace2020(m): 12:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
yeye

1 Like

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Congratulates Buhari !!! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
When the Police Man Orubebed the Passengers, Some Bodegeorgied, Some Jegaed and Some Surrendered and Jonathaned !!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Congratulates Buhari !!! by olas24u(f): 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
PDP should have substituted GEJ with a credible candidate and re branded the name PDP ,and should have sacked all the ministers that messed and exposed the government.And the first lady should have been incapacitated.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Congratulates Buhari !!! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hope 'Koro is not jostling for another ministerial appointment? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Congratulates Buhari !!! by adamapple: 12:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
Sai Buhari

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Congratulates Buhari !!! by Panshow(m): 12:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
Prison Landlord

1 Like

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Congratulates Buhari !!! by efilefun(m): 12:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
lol, his finished now or else he decamp and i doubt if his ego will free him to do that
SammyHoe:
No Koro no vote -- back in 2007
I could still remember vividly, he was scammed by brilliant Lagosians. Now it's Agbaje, they are deceiving him too.

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Congratulates Buhari !!! by Jaytee1985: 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
Who care

1 Like

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Congratulates Buhari !!! by Dannyset(m): 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lol Two n half month Minister in the Building. May 29 is sacrosanct. Hehehehehe!

2 Likes

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Congratulates Buhari !!! by ionsman: 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
That congratulatory message definitely didn't come from his mind. ...He would be so pained right now by the turn of events . Good riddance to bad rubbish.

6 Likes

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Congratulates Buhari !!! by LordCenturion(m): 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
So, this man can talk like this?

1 Like

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Congratulates Buhari !!! by skullbaba: 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
Permit me to say congratulation REJECTED

8 Likes

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Congratulates Buhari !!! by kekakuz(m): 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
d
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Congratulates Buhari !!! by Taidi(m): 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
K
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Congratulates Buhari !!! by kekakuz(m): 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Muslims congratulate buhari?

who else will if not his Muslim brothers.

o
o wait
that's musiliu not muslim
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Congratulates Buhari !!! by Cholison(m): 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
The rigging minister is still talking oo. How market?

3 Likes

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Congratulates Buhari !!! by gen2briz(m): 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Congratulates Buhari !!! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
[size=14pt]LET HIM SHOVE HIS CONGRATULATORY MESSAGE IN HIS ASS AND GET READY TO EXPLAIN THE CONSPIRACY BEHIND EKITI GATE.

bunch of criminals[/size]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Congratulates Buhari !!! by Vikky014(f): 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
efilefun:
No matter the amount of congratulatory message, #EkitiGate must be re-opened, we need to make some people the scape goat asap, to restore some sanity back to the society... I thought he and FFk were spewing trash everywhere before... NEver knew defeat could make them all gentle.. well the fear of the General is the beginning of wisdom....

Sai Baba
OPEN EKITIGATE AND KANO -KASTINAGATE undecided
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Congratulates Buhari !!! by hassan85(m): 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
I said it b4 and am saying it again. He only ve 5 weeks more to spend. Plus he must be investigated along with Fayose. Ds dia greetings s just a decoy and scam. Obani and Bode George need go on exile. The fear of GMB is the beginin of wisdom... Sule Lamido.

2 Likes

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Congratulates Buhari !!! by Christafarian(m): 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
darksuit:
Hmmmm, so defeat has taught you how to talk with sense
Just pack ur things and go
Simpliciter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Senate Leaders In Aso Villa (Photos) / Olugbobiri Community In Bayelsa, Holds Reception For David Lyon (pictures) / Anambra PDP Primary Fallout: Maduka Was Never Swindled Of $450,000- Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.