Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC (25769 Views)

Musiliu Obanikoro Officially Joins APC (photos) / Musiliu Obanikoro Officially Defects To APC / Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by Eventoned: 7:15pm On May 07, 2017
Here is an article written by ever vocal Femi Fani Kayode on Musiliu Obanikoro joing the APC from PDP.

My brother Musiliu Obanikoro's decision to join the APC irks and saddens me. I say this because I have always loved him and I care.

You cannot fight evil by joining it. You cannot bring light by entering the darkness. You cannot find joy by partaking in the bread of sorrows.

You cannot run away in the heat of battle. You must have the courage of your convictions. Where is your honor? Where is your strength? Where is your dignity? Where is your self-respect? Where is your sense of self-worth?
You and I are royalty. We are Princes and Kings and children of the Living God. We were taught and brought up to fight to the end and never to bow to the enemy.

We were taught never to flinch before oppression. We were taught never to give in to our worst fears and to those who hate us and who despise our people. We were taught never to crawl on the floor and be slaves to our fellow men.
Always remember that rebellion against a tyrant is an act of obedience to God. They may have today but tomorrow belongs to us.

Finally take note of this: if you are not ready to die for something then you are not worthy of living for anything.

I would rather die a free man than live a slave. And as long as I live the Yoruba, nay the south, shall offer some form of resistance to our collective oppressors and as surely as God lives we shall never be slaves.

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/femi-fani-kayode-comments-musiliu-obanikoro-joining-apc/

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by wallex1983(m): 7:18pm On May 07, 2017
"I Beg to Join"

You better go and start begging too before it's too late. Even your man (Fayose) is realigning.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by Davash222(m): 7:24pm On May 07, 2017
Nigeria Politicians lack dignity and self respect.. They are not different from Allen Avenue strumpets.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by Mophasa(m): 8:09pm On May 07, 2017
If its true indeed that obanikoro wants to decamp to that evil party, then he is a confused man

And he needs help

FFK is always right

God bless Oshokomole

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by GeneralOjukwu: 9:35pm On May 07, 2017
FFK...

I hear say you dey do this to B****A

I go catch you! angry

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by Thisis2raw(m): 9:36pm On May 07, 2017
A word is enough for the wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by kings09(m): 9:36pm On May 07, 2017
Typical. Is buhari still fighting corruption?. The newest saint in towm - saint obanikoro.

Sarrki, madridguy, omenkalives, liondeleo

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by baike: 9:36pm On May 07, 2017
what is this one saying

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by obembet(f): 9:36pm On May 07, 2017
You beta join and erase your sin now...

Join the wise,

Fayose don join since... Very wise man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by MARKone(m): 9:36pm On May 07, 2017
why is he asking obanikoro, where is the honor, when he knows there is not honor amongst thieves. Obanikoro is a thief, Ffk is a thief, PDP na thief, APC appears to be Den of thieves.

12 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by yaqq: 9:36pm On May 07, 2017
everything is evil, pdp ooo Apc oooo even kowa

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 07, 2017
angry
APC brought the worst government in the history of Nigeria

Any politician that joins APC just wants to get a share of the federal loot and does not have a single interest of the masses at heart..

Well I don't trust Fani Kayode, not because of where he is from;
But because he has been proven to talk from both sides of his mouth in the past. He was once a chieftain in APC who vehemently condemned PDP till he was told to "come chop".
He is just like Tai Solarin and REUBEN ABATI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=619ia_Xe-TA

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by Flexherbal(m): 9:36pm On May 07, 2017
This is more like, if you can't beat them, you join them package.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by Rencent(m): 9:37pm On May 07, 2017
Stupid man

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by xynerise: 9:37pm On May 07, 2017
All the Evil men from PDP migrated to APC then they start condemning PDP. Nigeria is a joke grin

16 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by olufoluke: 9:37pm On May 07, 2017
Naija politics
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by Moreoffaith(m): 9:37pm On May 07, 2017
Lols
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by Thisis2raw(m): 9:38pm On May 07, 2017
wallex1983:

"I Beg to Join"

You better go and start begging too before it's too late. Even your man (Fayose) is realigning.
see how you reason

My pity to you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by toseen7: 9:38pm On May 07, 2017
same-same, Ole ni gbogbo yin...... angry

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by Defaramade(m): 9:39pm On May 07, 2017
Mtcheew undecided

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by Victornezzar: 9:39pm On May 07, 2017
yaqq:
everything is evil, pdp ooo Apc oooo even kowa
Typical comment of a market woman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by siraj1402(m): 9:39pm On May 07, 2017
I am sure you will soon beg to join as well. Awon alayedaru.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by oodua1stson: 9:39pm On May 07, 2017
Apc is already a joke so I'm not surprised koro is joining them
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by gaetano: 9:39pm On May 07, 2017
cool
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by MadeInTokyo: 9:40pm On May 07, 2017
grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by Thisis2raw(m): 9:40pm On May 07, 2017
baike:
what is this one saying
read it again, probably this time you may understand

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by morereb10: 9:41pm On May 07, 2017
oh chineke

were is the politics of ideology in Nigeria?

I have never seen or hear that a Democrat crossed over to join the Republican in America

Nigeria is just politics of money and favour

God save us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by yinchar(m): 9:41pm On May 07, 2017
It's only a foool that will take FFK serious, didn't he joined APC in 2012/2013...

Smh...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by suolboy(m): 9:42pm On May 07, 2017
As if Obanikoro was not Tinubu's boy before.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by A7(m): 9:43pm On May 07, 2017
Obanikoro was alienated by Jonathan and Bode George, they refused him the Pdp ticket simply because he's a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by Caramelemperor: 9:43pm On May 07, 2017
Femi Fani-Kayode is the biggest hypocrite there is in Nigeria. This loud-mouthed woman joined APC when he thought PDP was no longer settling his stomach. As soon as he noticed APC too was not ready to settle his stomach he started whining again until uncle Jonah (Goodluck Jonathan) decided to find one small 'come chop' position for him in PDP and he went back to PDP.
This same man bad-mouthed and washed Johnathan so badly and shortly after, shamelessly still took the 'come chop' position. SMH.

I remember vividly this video of Fani-Kayode 'slamming' Jonathan and PDP. This is is just a short clip. You guys can look for the longer clip and other similar videos too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=619ia_Xe-TA

17 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oba Adedapo Tejuosho's 80th Birthday Celebration: Obasanjo, Saraki Spotted / Dino Melaye Predicted One Dollar To N500 (Throwback Video) / Tinubu Dancing With Tambuwal ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.