Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. (29594 Views)

EFCC Freezes Bola Shagaya’s N500m Account Over Patience Jonathan's Probe / I’m Not Planning To Host Buhari’s Wife – Bola Shagaya / Bola Shagaya Set To Host Aisha Buhari To A Dinner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by holluwai(m): 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hungry wolves. I hope she politely declines and put bola in her rightful place.
Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by Ilekeh(f): 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
HELLLLZZZZZZZ NO!

Buhari, stay away form her abeg.
Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by M4gunners: 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
Is this one of the change?
Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by BABANGBALI: 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
Kai this our first lady fine no be small,I don't mind "working" under her

1 Like

Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by jamace(m): 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
lekahm:
Thousands of people in kwara are hungry, let her go n feed them. Buhari this will be ur 1st test for me.
Supported!

1 Like

Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by Tushed: 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
them don come again oooo
Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by Anazp: 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
And some apc bigots here would be shouting change. is this the change we talking about?
Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by stayblack: 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
TRASH..NEXT..
Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by BABANGBALI: 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Mrs Aisha Buhari has not accepted the said invitation for now
I no go even gree make she go
Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by BABANGBALI: 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
Anazp:
And some apc bigots here would be shouting change. is this the change we talking about?
why are so dumb?has she accepted the iv?keep hating,we have won. Changeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tongue

6 Likes

Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by haibe(m): 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
Myself2:
Though I'm not sure such a reception is planned by Bola Shagaya,but y'all should stop having HBP over nothing cos Bola Shagaya and Aisha Buhari are birds of a feather'; they're both shameless opportunists

will you shut up? What makes aisha shameless. Someone you don't even know

5 Likes

Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by maestroz: 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
Swaggzkid:
The billionaire business woman was trending on twitter last
night and I went to find out why. Apparently, there are
reports that she's planning to host a lavish dinner for the
incoming First Lady, Aisha Buhari. Bola Shagaya is known to
be friends with all government in power. She was close
friends with Mrs Babangida, Mrs Abacha, Mrs Abubakar, late
Mrs Stella Obasanjo, Mrs Jonathan and now if this report is
true, it looks like she's about to enter Mrs Buhari. She's one
of the richest women in Africa and recently acquired a
private jet. Not a crime to be friends with First Lady though.
We all hustle in different ways.. :-)

@Aisha Buhari. The fear of the general is the beginning of wisdom. You better don't honour so you don't top the list at kuje. Buhari has promised no one is excluded. You better ask patience the reason for her fears.
Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by Symphony007: 5:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
The woman has go be the most disgusting social climber on history!! I think she started social climbing in her mum's womb!! What is her own with Nigerian first ladies?

2 Likes

Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by Optional2(f): 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
Who is dis Bola Shagaya
Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by TheMadame(f): 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
DANGER! DANGER!! DANGER!!!
Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by Hope15: 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
Aisha MUST NOT accept this invitation!

1 Like

Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by Fourwinds: 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
hmmmm. d devil has offer to shake hands., it is left for Aisha Buhari to reciprocate. Odikwa Serious. watch dose dat patronise u

1 Like

Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by ibrokola(m): 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mummy Aisha, pls turn down the invite! Bola Shagaya is the symbol of feminine corruption in Nigeria. She can only smear you with dirt and stain your personality!

5 Likes

Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by sayso: 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
Aisha accept the invitation but go with the woman you fried akara with and tell Bola that she is among women needing help in nigeria,remember she made your popularity so wonderful during the election.
Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
The kind of Change APC will give us has started to manifesting..

1 Like

Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by jamesbawa(m): 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
d woman fine sha
Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by creepsyme(f): 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
I choose my friends my friends dnt choose me.
Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by demandtruth: 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
POISSON!

I'm very sure she's not as clueless as the former first lady, Pej.
She respects the wishes of her husband and far modest.

Incoming first lady, don't do it; don't have anything to do with that
woman.

1 Like

Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by klax(m): 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
Meaning

Please leave this quiet woman alone Nigeria has started ooo this is how they will enter this woman in the name of showing solidarity. Nigeria pls leave this woman alone let her and he husband do their job because she alive all this while madam billionaire did not remember to host lavish patty for her but now hhhhmmm Nja don dey come small small.

1 Like

Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by onoja12: 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
Our Dear first lady run flee from such evil people less you get destroyed like does they have destroyed before you.

Swaggzkid:
The billionaire business woman was trending on twitter last
night and I went to find out why. Apparently, there are
reports that she's planning to host a lavish dinner for the
incoming First Lady, Aisha Buhari. Bola Shagaya is known to
be friends with all government in power. She was close
friends with Mrs Babangida, Mrs Abacha, Mrs Abubakar, late
Mrs Stella Obasanjo, Mrs Jonathan and now if this report is
true, it looks like she's about to enter Mrs Buhari. She's one
of the richest women in Africa and recently acquired a
private jet. Not a crime to be friends with First Lady though.
We all hustle in different ways.. :-)

1 Like

Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by tsdarkside(m): 7:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
nickxtra:
Aisha, run from such women, they will lead astray, as they led PEJ. She was the one that suggested plastic surgery to Stella Obasanjo, which claimed her life. Run Aisha, run for your dear life

what,,,what,what?

plastic surgery

for what
Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by Musteeshow: 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nawao...
Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
From the look of things. GMB is a dead duck by the time the vultures ravage his senses.. Hahahahhaha. Tinubu you have to do everything to protect your golden goose before it is cooked
Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by tsdarkside(m): 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
who is this Bola Shagaya

i never heard of her before....

if she is not usefull to the black-race...TO HELL WITH HER... angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by mirexxx(f): 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
Her loyalty lies in the damn throne! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by AsanwaKC(f): 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
OK..ohh invite mama peace too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators / Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Abdulmummin Jubrin, His Campaign DG (Photos) / Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.