Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 (2083 Views)

Let Us Celebrate / Let Us Talk Salaat / Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2009
babs787:

Davidylan

Do you think you are discussing with some of your folks? You gace that chapter using it to buttress palestinian Israeli conflict that the prophecy is for that conflict and I asked you some questions which you have not been able to. Do so brother and lets move on

Who wrote this book?
When was it written?
Was it revealed in relation to the wars fought by the tribe of judah then or not?
Was there any war after the revelation?
Were jews killed in Jerusalem killed after that or not?
Was Jerusalem not taken from Jews after the revelation?

before you ask stupid questions make sure you have tackled the ones you asked for on the other thread. You rogues and slaves of allah are fond of running away when we ask questions only to appear here asking silly questions.

Have u asked yourself who wrote those false prophecies that darkpower was quoting?
Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by babs787(m): 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2009
Which one came first or you check the date if young age is affecting you. cheesy
Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2009
babs787:

Which one came first or you check the date if young age is affecting you. cheesy

foolish boy, if the bible came first then how did David or solomon become muslim "prophets"?

You seem to have a problem with cognitive dissonance
Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by babs787(m): 11:16pm On Jan 28, 2009
You are having a big problem. I asked you which of the two questions came first and you went talking about the bible. Am not sure you are ok at all. You came crying that i should answer when you ignored the ones that were asked first. Are you sure you are ok? Did you read me referring to the bible or questions asked? This todler has a problem
Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 28, 2009
babs787:

You are having a big problem. I asked you which of the two questions came first and you went talking about the bible. Am not sure you are ok at all. You came crying that i should answer when you ignored the ones that were asked first. Are you sure you are ok? Did you read me referring to the bible or questions asked? This todler has a problem

what's next? grin

foolish slave of a non-existent fraud of a god.
Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by olabowale(m): 4:58am On Jan 29, 2009
@Davidylan: #30 on: Yesterday at 07:52:28 PM »

Pls show us where allah's prophecy that the jews would be destroyed has come to pass.

the biblical prophecy that the jews would be destroyed and scattered abroad to the four corners of the earth came to pass exactly as said. The prophecy that God would gather them back to Israel has also come to pass.

Care to tell us why allah's own claims are turning out to be a bogus lie?

David, so that you and babs can move on with the discussion, let me ask you to show us in the Qur'an and the ahadith, where Allah or the Messenger says that the Jews/Children of israel will be destoyed?

While you are at it, the end of time is not here yet, so your being confused that a statement from the Qur'aan or a prophecy from Muhammad (AS) is not yet fulfilled is premature. Now consider that even you the Christians are ready and the Jews are aware that the christians are hurrying up to get to the end time, so that they can put forth a 2 option scenerio before the Jews; Renounce Judaism by converting to Christianity or be slaughtered.

Now your own Bible is talking about annihilation of the jews in that very idea. So wait and I am also waiting. But for me, i do't want the end to come just yet. But am waiting for the Qur'aanic verse or the numbered adith statement about the destruction of the Jewish people. Please show it to me, in realtionship to before the end of time. I have already show you that the Christians are ready to destroy them at the end of time.
Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by auwal87(m): 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2009
davidylan:

what's next? grin

The next thing is for you to answer babs's question.

grin grin grin
Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by babs787(m): 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2009
@Davidylan

what's next?

foolish slave of a non-existent fraud of a god.

I created this thread before your childish questions and I have been answering your them. You should be bold enough to answer questions here.

Olodo
Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2009
babs787:

@Davidylan

I created this thread before your childish questions and I have been answering your them. You should be bold enough to answer questions here.

Olodo

Exactly which "questions" am i to answer? First of all help me find Zechariah in your quran? Wasnt he one of allah's "prophets" too?
Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by babs787(m): 8:51pm On Jan 29, 2009
@Davidylan

Exactly which "questions" am i to answer? First of all help me find Zechariah in your quran? Wasnt he one of allah's "prophets" too?

You can see for yourself that you be number 1 Olodo. You havent answered the questions posed at you before asking another.

Bloody Escapit that couldnt hold a discussion with BABS. Olodo
Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2009
babs787:

@Davidylan

You can see for yourself that you be number 1 Olodo. You havent answered the questions posed at you before asking another.

Bloody Escapit that couldnt hold a discussion with BABS. Olodo

is this tacit admission that Zechariah is NOT in the quran and is thus not a prophet of allah? grin
aliwamudundunlayi!
Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by olabowale(m): 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2009
Zachariah the father of John/Yahya? David read Surah Al Imran. That should help your understanding.
Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 29, 2009
olabowale:

Zachariah the father of John/Yahya? David read Surah Al Imran. That should help your understanding.

Are you sure your brain is still between ur ears? grin

The prophet Zechariah who wrote the old testament book is certainly not the father of John who was a temple priest!

Allah and his slaves certainly need a lesson in history.
Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 29, 2009
olabowale:

After reading it, it left me more confused and the quran even more suspect than i thought.

1. Certainly the quran does not know that two Zechariah's are mentioned prominently in the bible:

a. Zech 1:1 In the eighth month, in the second year of Darius, came the word of the LORD unto Zechariah, the son of Berechiah, the son of Iddo the prophet, saying,

b. Luke 1:5 THERE was in the days of Herod, the king of Judaea, a certain priest named Zacharias, of the course of Abia: and his wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth.

Not only are the two far removed from each other by quite a couple of centuries, both had distinclty different roles - one a prophet, the other a priest.
While the other was the son of Berechiah, the other was not. Jesus Christ even describes the prophet Zechariah in Matthew 23: 35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

John the Baptist's father was not slain by anyone!

2. Surah Al Imran is 200 verses YET it mentions Zechariah's name just 3 times (verse 37-38).
Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by olabowale(m): 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2009
@Davidylan: « #45 on: Yesterday at 11:35:53 PM »

After reading it, it left me more confused and the quran even more suspect than i thought.

1. Certainly the quran does not know that two Zechariah's are mentioned prominently in the bible:

The Qur'aan, unlike the Bible does not talk about anything that does not help the Spiritual life of the Believers, The readers of this Glorious Book. While your Bible waste time, space and pages on mere walking about of some ordinary people, and their liasoning with harlots, the Qur'aan spoke clearly about actions, and deeds.

You will have to agree that between the two Zachariahs that your Bible mentioned, the more important one is the father of John. This Zachariah was also the custodian of Mary, mother of Jesus. Unless you can disprove me, then my statement above stands. The Qur'aan then concentrates and talks only of Zachariah, the father of John, whom the christian said bamitva Jesus, when Jesus turned 13! If John was just few months older than Jesus, then for him to bamitva Jesus, he must be pretty important. Was he not a prophet, then?

The Qur'aan called this John Yahya and a Prophet. The Qur'aan called his father Zakaria, also a prophet. And when you read the story of the prophets, and specifically how Jesus began his prophethood, it was exactly the same period, immediately (the same day), after John was beheaded. His father was killed the same day, too. I say all of these, to show many things, and that Qur'aan never ever copied Torah, Sabur or injil!

a. Zech 1:1 In the eighth month, in the second year of Darius, came the word of the LORD unto Zechariah, the son of Berechiah, the son of Iddo the prophet, saying,

Alhamdulillah. I raised Zakaria that I know about. The father of Yahya. Babs and you are talking about another zachariah, of an earlier time. See. His former life, as a Christian allows him to talk about the old time Zachariah. I, who was never a Christian thought you are talking about the father of Yahya.

b. Luke 1:5 THERE was in the days of Herod, the king of Judaea, a certain priest named Zacharias, of the course of Abia: and his wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth.

While you also did not acknowledge Haron, the older brother of Moses as Prophet, we in Islam acknowledge him as a prophet, while Moses was a Messenger and a prophet (AS). While you never acknowledge Adam, Ibrahim, Lut, Ismail, Isiaq, Yaqub (AS) as prophets, we in Islam say that all of these men are prophets. Ibrahim was aslo a messenger (AS). You see that it is not surprising that Islam completely stands alone and separate from Christianity?

By the way, what is the relationship of Mary to Elizabeth, the daughter of Aaron, who Zachariah married, as you stated above? You will see that it was not out of place for mary to be called 'Sister of Aaron," if you considered that humans are still called Children of Adam, and the Jews are still called Children of Israel, and believers still called themselves children of Ibrahim, and oh Jesus was called son of King David.

Not only are the two far removed from each other by quite a couple of centuries, both had distinclty different roles - one a prophet, the other a priest.

The Christian prophets, Ruth and Ester, and Zachariah, are not Muslim prophets. The Christian priest Zachariah the father of John, and John his son, are not Christian prophets, even though John Ba mitvah Jesus, the human god of the christians, all of these noble men are Prophets of the Muslims. Jesus happened to be a messenger, too (AS).

While the other was the son of Berechiah, the other was not. Jesus Christ even describes the prophet Zechariah in Matthew 23: 35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

Who, what is the you in that sentence?

John the Baptist's father was not slain by anyone!

John the baptist and his father were slained on the same day! Read the story of the prophets; Zakaria. Isa bin Mariam.

The Bani Israil had make to mistake one when their Great Prophet King die, like Dawud and Soloman. The second they kill the Prophet like Prophet Zakaria and ,
www.geocities.com/soid_my/bani_israil-1.htm - 13k - Cached - Similar pages

2. Surah Al Imran is 200 verses YET it mentions Zechariah's name just 3 times (verse 37-38).

And the other verses also mentioned Zakaria; Surah Hud, Mariam, Isra, Ambiyya. You must be a lazy scholar. You should after Imran, find out if there is any other place where Zakaria name came up. and by the way, how many times the name of Zacharia, the father of John who baptised your god mentioned in the Bible? How many times is Mary's name, the woman who gave birth to your human god mentioned in the Bible? In both situations, please count them and compared them in substance and quality and quantity, in a form of chart with that in the Qur'aan.

(1) (2)

Five Of Instinct() / All Muslim / Islam Need Christ To Earn The Kingdom Of God / Why Atheists Will Not Have Problem Becoming Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.