Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,938 members, 7,848,783 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

I Will Never Call Jonathan A Hero And I Guess You Shouldn't - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Call Jonathan A Hero And I Guess You Shouldn't (2174 Views)

If You Say Buhari Is A Dictator, What Will You Call Jonathan After Reading This? / Fielding Jonathan, A Mistake – Dr. Raymond Dokpesi / Maku Denies Calling Jonathan A Boko Haram Sponsor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Call Jonathan A Hero And I Guess You Shouldn't by lurther: 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
SMH! If had caused serious war and violence in this country like how buhari did in 2011, you would understand what this little action of his means to you. Trust me, u wouldn't understand now. Just relax and think about the bigger picture if he had incited violence.
Do you think, if there was war you would be typing all this bullshitttt? Anyway, Nigerians like you are really ungrateful.
Hardeysolution:
GEJ needs to be commended for doing what is right in which is normal for anybody but saying he is a hero or deserves a nobel prize, for what please? Like someone said, i have found a way of bcoming a hero... Strive to be a president, be functionless for years ofcourse contest for next election and knwing fully well i will lose to my opponent, then i will concede defeat, then i av become a hero i want to be...

He should be thanked and praised for laying good example,for doing what is right.. Not to be called a hero! A hero my foot!
Re: I Will Never Call Jonathan A Hero And I Guess You Shouldn't by Hardeysolution(m): 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
lurther:
SMH! If had caused serious war and violence in this country like how buhari did in 2011, you would understand what this little action of his means to you. Trust me, u wouldn't understand now. Just relax and think about the bigger picture if he had incited violence.
Do you think, if there was war you would be typing all this bullshitttt? Anyway, Nigerians like you are really ungrateful.
what war did Buhari cause? Please now! Stop saying this nonsense! Still he is nt a hero nw.... Conceding defeat is nt a means of becoming a hero pleeeeaaassee
Re: I Will Never Call Jonathan A Hero And I Guess You Shouldn't by lurther: 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
Now I know you are a kid.

Buhari was just an ordinary citizen that refused to concede to jonathan's victory in 2011 with incitefull words, you saw the outcome.

Now imagine a sitting president, who has all the security apparatus and the niger delta militants at his disposal. Jonathan can decide to disrupt jega by sending the inspector general of police to go harrass him before even buhari was pronounced winner and nothing will happen, the highest that will happen is the usual boko haram north invade south and start bombing. Imagine what the rest would have been by now. Are more intelligent than those that predicted nigeria breaking up this year. Are you more intelligent than those that are congratulating him world-wide?

Okay! Just imagine that buhari lost agin this year after all the intensive campaign. Be realistic and stop being a kid.
Hardeysolution:
what war did Buhari cause? Please now! Stop saying this nonsense! Still he is nt a hero nw.... Conceding defeat is nt a means of becoming a hero pleeeeaaassee
Re: I Will Never Call Jonathan A Hero And I Guess You Shouldn't by Hardeysolution(m): 6:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
lurther:
Now I know you are a kid.

Buhari was just an ordinary citizen that refused to concede to jonathan's victory in 2011 with incitefull words, you saw the outcome.

Now imagine a sitting president, who has all the security apparatus and the niger delta militants at his disposal. Jonathan can decide to disrupt jega by sending the inspector general of police to go harrass him before even buhari was pronounced winner and nothing will happen, the highest that will happen is the usual boko haram north invade south and start bombing. Imagine what the rest would have been by now. Are more intelligent than those that predicted nigeria breaking up this year. Are you more intelligent than those that are congratulating him world-wide?

Okay! Just imagine that buhari lost agin this year after all the intensive campaign. Be realistic and stop being a kid.
whatever you like, you say! Buhari has won already! In 2011, he said sth ryt? And brought about terrorism ryt? Your president couldnt curb it and now u calling him a hero!

Please all of u saying international bodies did this and that.... Lol.... They praised Jonathan, they didnt call him a hero! A hero? For what? He was just praised and called a true democrat.. That is not heroic in nature Nigerians!
Re: I Will Never Call Jonathan A Hero And I Guess You Shouldn't by Horus(m): 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
Norada:
Bad belle. Don't cull him hero, the most important thing is that d world has recognized him as a hero. Yours is insignificant.

GEJ world citizen and African Hero

The world never recognized him as a hero

The world know him as a fund looter
Re: I Will Never Call Jonathan A Hero And I Guess You Shouldn't by Hardeysolution(m): 6:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
I was surfing the net when i came about, 'GEJ NOT A HERO NOR STATEMAN'. There i was made to understand that Jonathan didnt deserve being called all this nonsense! It's like a mockery of him. Are u mocking him? A stateman/hero for conceding defeat? Then Obasanjo should be a hero for giving power to Yar'Adua because he failed going for 3rd term and he conceded defeat, left it for Yar'Adua... Obasanjo Our Hero! Please when u asked anywhere to mentn heroes and u make mentn of Jona, failure! Please try and understand my point of view... He didnt stop violence cos pple are still killed as a result of Jonathan being defeated by the people's general. It is God's wish Buhari wins... So say what'ver u like.. He will nt listen as he's been doing but if it is something that will make Nigeria grow forward, be sure to hear him talk.
Jonathan Nigeria's hero... Int'l bodies praised him for playing smart and taking troubles off his neck publicly not calling him a hero... If because of conceding defeat, then thousands of heroes had been made in the past! Lol... He is not a hero! But he did what he should do!
Re: I Will Never Call Jonathan A Hero And I Guess You Shouldn't by tayoxx(m): 7:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hardeysolution:
what? What are u refering to?
no o as u dey vex dey para nai I say make I console u na....I no say the gej matter pain you....but take heart u hear....no let am too pain you...
Re: I Will Never Call Jonathan A Hero And I Guess You Shouldn't by oluwafemi113(m): 7:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hardeysolution:
I was surfing the net when i came about, 'GEJ NOT A HERO NOR STATEMAN'. There i was made to understand that Jonathan didnt deserve being called all this nonsense! It's like a mockery of him. Are u mocking him? A stateman/hero for conceding defeat? Then Obasanjo should be a hero for giving power to Yar'Adua because he failed going for 3rd term and he conceded defeat, left it for Yar'Adua... Obasanjo Our Hero! Please when u asked anywhere to mentn heroes and u make mentn of Jona, failure! Please try and understand my point of view... He didnt stop violence cos pple are still killed as a result of Jonathan being defeated by the people's general. It is God's wish Buhari wins... So say what'ver u like.. He will nt listen as he's been doing but if it is something that will make Nigeria grow forward, be sure to hear him talk.
Jonathan Nigeria's hero... Int'l bodies praised him for playing smart and taking troubles off his neck publicly not calling him a hero... If because of conceding defeat, then thousands of heroes had been made in the past! Lol... He is not a hero! But he did what he should do!

grin

Horus:

The world never recognized him as a hero
The world know him as a fund looter

Not far from the truth

Hardeysolution:
whatever you like, you say! Buhari has won already! In 2011, he said sth ryt? And brought about terrorism ryt? Your president couldnt curb it and now u calling him a hero!
Please all of u saying international bodies did this and that.... Lol.... They praised Jonathan, they didnt call him a hero! A hero? For what? He was just praised and called a true democrat.. That is not heroic in nature Nigerians!

Tell them oooo. PDP e-Rat

Calling jonathan hero is wrong

Or better still Jonathan leads administration is an error to Nigeria for the past 6 years

How can one with such a bad profile becomes an Hero over night

I totally disagree

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Nigerian Civil War And Questions Arising...pic / India Refused To Include Buhari's Speech On Its Summit Website / Newly Constructed Owerri Road Off Okigwe Road, ABA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.