Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

You Can Reduce Your Cholesterol Level & Stay Healthy-here's How - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / You Can Reduce Your Cholesterol Level & Stay Healthy-here's How (1936 Views)

6 Things You Should Know About Your Cholesterol Level / 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One / See How You Can Reduce Sweating (men) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Reduce Your Cholesterol Level & Stay Healthy-here's How by Vanije: 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
There are two types of cholesterol: LDC or bad
cholesterol and HDL known widely as good
cholesterol.

A lot of foods and oils that we consume
on a daily basis mostly contain LDC which is what
clogs the arteries and makes blood circulation difficult
or impossible.

Unless several important changes are made in your
diet, high cholesterol levels can steal entire lives. By
being careful in our diet and substituting these bad
cholesterol or LDC with HDL or good cholesterol, we
can have a much healthier life.

It is easy to say “This doesn’t concern me”. Fine, but
let’s remember prevention is better than cure. Always
check yourself regularly to make sure and help others
around you who may be ignorant.

Now, the best tips for reducing bad cholesterol in our
body through our diet are enlisted below:
If the breakfast cannot contain oatmeal which is more
beneficial, fruits such as apples should be had.

Having two apples or twelve ounces of good apple
juice in a day can lower the chance of serious
diseases of the heart by almost 50%....to be continued

This is a shortened version. Read full article here:
http://www.trendyhealthworld.com/your-best-and-
simple-diet-tips-for-lowering-cholesterol-level/

1 Like

Re: You Can Reduce Your Cholesterol Level & Stay Healthy-here's How by Vanije: 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
Update: Olive oil and flaxseed oil are safe oil choices if you must cook with oil. Olive oil is loaded with beneficial fatty
acids and powerful antioxidants.

More health goodies @www.trendyhealthworld.com

1 Like

Re: You Can Reduce Your Cholesterol Level & Stay Healthy-here's How by Shacool: 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
Vanije:
Update: Olive oil and flaxseed oil are safe oil choices if you must cook with oil. Olive oil is loaded with beneficial fatty
acids and powerful antioxidants.

More health goodies @www.trendyhealthworld.com
I have high cholesterol what is olive oil because i went to supermarket to buy things i could not buy even a single thing everything there have salt, sodium and fat am getting confuse because since yesterday i have not be able to eat good food. The worst part that i found out at the supermarket that even milk have fat. every bread have salt. even Quaker oat have salt and fat what kind of food should i eat because i have been searching on the Internet all the food the listed can't be see in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: You Can Reduce Your Cholesterol Level & Stay Healthy-here's How by Vanije: 12:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
Shacool:
I have high cholesterol what is olive oil because i went to supermarket to buy things i could not buy even a single thing everything there have salt, sodium and fat am getting confuse because since yesterday i have not be able to eat good food. The worst part that i found out at the supermarket that even milk have fat. every bread have salt. even Quaker oat have salt and fat what kind of food should i eat because i have been searching on the Internet all the food the listed can't be see in Nigeria
You can get them at ShopRite outlets. Olive or Flaxseed oil. Their not too common but they are good. The one I used is called Sunola
Re: You Can Reduce Your Cholesterol Level & Stay Healthy-here's How by Shacool: 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
Vanije:

You can get them at ShopRite outlets. Olive or Flaxseed oil. Their not too common but they are good. The one I used is called Sunola
Ok thanks do you know about Soya beans oil does it contain fat
Re: You Can Reduce Your Cholesterol Level & Stay Healthy-here's How by Muttybabe(f): 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
Shacool:
you can also try liven alkaline coffee from alliance in motion global or slim and trim from the same company it has help many people. If you need any of the product contact my email addres
Re: You Can Reduce Your Cholesterol Level & Stay Healthy-here's How by Vanije: 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
Shacool:
Ok thanks do you know about Soya beans oil does it contain fat

The fat that are found naturally in soya beans can contribute to a reduction in cholesterol levels. Actually,
oils that are high in unsaturated fatty acids, such as soya bean
oil, helps to decrease high cholesterol levels. And it also has essential polyunsaturated fat which is also good. Plus, omega-3 fatty acid, such as that found mainly in fish oils(which has been found to decrease incidence of heart disease and cancer.)

But the way its processed also matters because sometimes when they process it, they remove some of these natural benefits, replace it with artificial ingredients and call it "Refined" when it's actually not giving you any benefit.
Re: You Can Reduce Your Cholesterol Level & Stay Healthy-here's How by Shacool: 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
Muttybabe:
you can also try liven alkaline coffee from alliance in motion global or slim and trim from the same company it has help many people. If you need any of the product contact my email addres

Thanks
Re: You Can Reduce Your Cholesterol Level & Stay Healthy-here's How by Shacool: 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
Vanije:

The fat that are found naturally in soya beans can contribute to a reduction in cholesterol levels. Actually,
oils that are high in unsaturated fatty acids, such as soya bean
oil, helps to decrease high cholesterol levels. And it also has essential polyunsaturated fat which is also good. Plus, omega-3 fatty acid, such as that found mainly in fish oils(which has been found to decrease incidence of heart disease and cancer.)

But the way its processed also matters because sometimes when they process it, they remove some of these natural benefits, replace it with artificial ingredients and call it "Refined" when it's actually not giving you any benefit.

Ok Thanks
Re: You Can Reduce Your Cholesterol Level & Stay Healthy-here's How by Vanije: 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
Shacool:

Ok Thanks
My pleasure
Re: You Can Reduce Your Cholesterol Level & Stay Healthy-here's How by VeggieVictory: 12:42am On Aug 14, 2016
Cholesterol is found in animal products like meat and diary. Try this new product that tastes like beef but has 0% cholesterol. You won't miss the taste of meat.
VegMeat is a healthy meat option that makes you not miss meat. Tastes like beef smiley The health benefits are clear: no cholesterol (ideal for hypertensive people), heart friendly, no animal fats, high protein source, better weight management, better skin, hair and body odor etc.
Vegetarian Chunks are very easy to prepare in minutes and can be stored even when opened. We are not using preservatives or other chemicals.
With NAFDAC number 08-1783L Vegetarian Chunks is vegan 100% a locally manufactured product.
Call us on 08089750576 or veggienaija@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Clear Fibroids And Other Female Infections With Our Product / My Acne Has Become Wild / Gnld Herbal Supplements For Staph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.