Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

VIDEO: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson, Leads Thugs To Attack, Sack Court In Y - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson, Leads Thugs To Attack, Sack Court In Y (28281 Views)

Magu's Sack: Court Adjourns Suit, As Lawyer Cries Out To The Court- Newtelegraph / Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes / Seriake Dickson Leads With 25, 415 Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson, Leads Thugs To Attack, Sack Court In Y by realGURU(m): 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: VIDEO: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson, Leads Thugs To Attack, Sack Court In Y by Ideyontop: 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: VIDEO: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson, Leads Thugs To Attack, Sack Court In Y by Oceemo(m): 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
Look at d stupid thing his spoke man said, pls do we have video shop? And the old tho that looks like a stage act my observation if u want 2 quote me watch d video well.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson, Leads Thugs To Attack, Sack Court In Y by sexyjob(m): 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
BiHung:
GEJ must GO

Cc: Lalasticlala
Most foolish comment of 2015
Re: VIDEO: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson, Leads Thugs To Attack, Sack Court In Y by abbccc(m): 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
THIS IS TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR....A SITTING GOVERNOR WHO DID THIS SHOULD BE IN JAIL BY NOW IF NOT FOR THE NONSENSE IMMUNITY COVERING HIM....NEVERTHELESS, LET PEOPLE VOTE HIM OUT WHENEVER BAYELSA GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION COMES UP....THIS IS TOTAL EXECUTIVE RECKLESSNESS AND LAWLESSNESS WITH IMPUNITY AT ITS PEAK...DAMN !
Re: VIDEO: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson, Leads Thugs To Attack, Sack Court In Y by sexyjob(m): 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
Timoleon:
how we elect the most foolish of men to public posts still baffles me. smh.
Just as they massively voted for an old man without a certificate. Our problem is complex, we wld have been better off without independence from the colonial masters. Self slavery is the worst form of slavery.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson, Leads Thugs To Attack, Sack Court In Y by afuye(m): 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
YOU WANTED TRANSFORMATION. NOW YIU HAVE IT.

Bayelsa suffering continues. afteralll they voted PDP,

people.It is high time we wake up and vote CHANGE

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson, Leads Thugs To Attack, Sack Court In Y by Brugo(m): 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
See police officers protecting thugs.

PDP can only give what they have. This is an internal issue yet they resort to open violence.

Nigerians need to embrace civilisation.

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson, Leads Thugs To Attack, Sack Court In Y by aldame: 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
I actually thank God that this era will soon be over. What we had was agberos, that is what PDP represents with the entire security personnel as their foot solders. What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson, Leads Thugs To Attack, Sack Court In Y by Musteeshow: 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
Abi oooo
Re: VIDEO: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson, Leads Thugs To Attack, Sack Court In Y by hensben(m): 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
dickrider:
undecided

And some mumu dey celebrate GEJ as an hero after bastardizing the whole systems and decided to bow out. GEJ only obeyed the law which says a looser must accept defeat and hand over. He was scared of repercussions of causing violence cos the international community made he and buhari sign a peace treaty twice. Gej is not a hero. Real heroes impact the lives of people and improve the quality of their lives.

Politics is like a game. What is heroic in accepting defeat after loosing a game? He is the worst President we ever had
Sis abeg educate those dummies the meaning of hero...GEJ ke

9 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson, Leads Thugs To Attack, Sack Court In Y by Brugo(m): 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
dickrider:
undecided

And some mumu dey celebrate GEJ as an hero after bastardizing the whole systems and decided to bow out. GEJ only obeyed the law which says a looser must accept defeat and hand over. He was scared of repercussions of causing violence cos the international community made he and buhari sign a peace treaty twice. Gej is not a hero. Real heroes impact the lives of people and improve the quality of their lives.

Politics is like a game. What is heroic in accepting defeat after loosing a game? He is the worst President we ever had

Truth. Pure and simple.

7 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson, Leads Thugs To Attack, Sack Court In Y by ProfChris10(m): 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
So many mad men ruling, thank God in few months time, hehehee, I laugh in Swahili, Prison go full grin

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson, Leads Thugs To Attack, Sack Court In Y by bamite(m): 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
PEV, Post election violence.
Rather pre election violence

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson, Leads Thugs To Attack, Sack Court In Y by BlueMagic2(m): 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nigerians are a bunch of lawless animals

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson, Leads Thugs To Attack, Sack Court In Y by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
CR77:
Really Remember that we are in democracy tongue
even in democracy...we havr disciplinary commitees and prosecution for public misconduct
Re: VIDEO: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson, Leads Thugs To Attack, Sack Court In Y by Abeyjide: 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
Another orubebe in the making.thinking they are gods.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson, Leads Thugs To Attack, Sack Court In Y by rabimlomo: 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
It seems PDP is bountifully blessed with thugs cum politicians. undecided

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson, Leads Thugs To Attack, Sack Court In Y by Akolawole(m): 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
coogar:
this is what we would have had to endure had GEJ won that election. see thugs disrespecting the law. they even roughened up a pregnant woman in that video - breaking louvres, smashing doors and turning a court room upside down.

niger-delta is an open sore!

Hey, Me brother, long timeeeeee.

This Dickson is a lawyer. Abi?
Re: VIDEO: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson, Leads Thugs To Attack, Sack Court In Y by doctokwus: 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
dickrider:
undecided

Some people still have their senses intact in Nigeria.
They have been propagating the 'great statesman' Jonathan is and I laugh.Statesman my foot.Its only in Nigeria a failure is celebrated for saving himself.

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson, Leads Thugs To Attack, Sack Court In Y by coogar: 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
Akolawole:

Hey, Me brother, long timeeeeee.

This Dickson is a lawyer. Abi?

mr akolawole - long time no see.
where have you been?

yes, dickson went to a law school & graduated from RSUST. you can tell he's either a member of or a mafioso while in school. these sort of men don't even think of their families & kids when they decide to act like miscreants. i hope buhari sweeps all of them away like dust come what may.

enough is enough!

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson, Leads Thugs To Attack, Sack Court In Y by sluvy4tune(m): 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
rossi49ja:
Not an advocate of violence and never will but this clip looks like a doctored one. Fastforward to the end and hear the old man's confession. Dude deserves an oscar for his rendition.
Also saw shots of the cars behind him, wonder why the supposed thugs missed those

How do you mean the video looks doctored ? why didnt you suggest they shud have brought in Clarence Peters to shoot Mtvbase standard video for such an embarrassing event, i saw the face of the governor with his creek boys....

Bayelsans shud CHANGE him !!!!

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson, Leads Thugs To Attack, Sack Court In Y by stayblack: 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
INTIMIDATIN POOR NIGERIANS because U THINK U UNTOUCHABLE..WELL WAIT AND SEE WHAT WILL COME TO U AND UR FAMILY..JUST WAIT..
Re: VIDEO: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson, Leads Thugs To Attack, Sack Court In Y by concept86: 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
rossi49ja:
Not an advocate of violence and never will but this clip looks like a doctored one. Fastforward to the end and hear the old man's confession. Dude deserves an oscar for his rendition.
Also saw shots of the cars behind him, wonder why the supposed thugs missed those

Doctored really After noticing whoever was doing the video coverage was hiding so he/she will not be seen and u still call that doctored. Smh
Re: VIDEO: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson, Leads Thugs To Attack, Sack Court In Y by ejembi28(m): 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
My brother, u are not far from d truth, u just spoke my mind.
Re: VIDEO: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson, Leads Thugs To Attack, Sack Court In Y by ogunniyi2: 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
I concur
dickrider:
undecided

Re: VIDEO: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson, Leads Thugs To Attack, Sack Court In Y by isan(m): 5:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
BlueMagic2:
Nigerians are a bunch of lawless animals
yur father
Re: VIDEO: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson, Leads Thugs To Attack, Sack Court In Y by Jowonloju(m): 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
GEJ govt. is the most lawless in Nigeria History
Re: VIDEO: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson, Leads Thugs To Attack, Sack Court In Y by isan(m): 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
Bayelsa people cup of tea

AMBODE 4 LAGOS
Re: VIDEO: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson, Leads Thugs To Attack, Sack Court In Y by fxskye: 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
I'm waiting for PDP to blame it on APC.
Lol....and as such thuggery occurred in an APC governed state?

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson, Leads Thugs To Attack, Sack Court In Y by hensben(m): 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
sexyjob:

Just as they massively voted for an old man without a certificate. Our problem is complex, we wld have been better off without independence from the colonial masters. Self slavery is the worst form of slavery.
You are just too stupid for my liking..person never enter sit u don dey talk about am..nor let hatred for the general kill you oo...GEJ destroy every sector and organization in this country and you are here spewing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson, Leads Thugs To Attack, Sack Court In Y by olaniyanc: 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Did they knw that buhari is now the elected president?

Fayose and Wike should face the full force of the law.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dickson: I Can No Longer Borrow To Pay Salaries / Senate Presidency: Lawan Defies Oshiomhole, Meets PDP Governors, Senators / NLC Declares Two-Day Warning Strike Over Effects Of Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.