Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Mohammed Was Mentioned In Bible And Bhuddist Scripture - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Mohammed Was Mentioned In Bible And Bhuddist Scripture (1491 Views)

Muslims: Why Did Mohammed Forbid His Wives From Re-marrying After His Death? / How Do Muslims Justify Mohammed's Marriage To A Child / Why Did Muhammad's Name Appear In Hindus Scripture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohammed Was Mentioned In Bible And Bhuddist Scripture by shahydbinaliyu(m): 7:02am On Mar 31, 2015
Visit shahydcharming.
Re: Mohammed Was Mentioned In Bible And Bhuddist Scripture by shahydbinaliyu(m): 7:08am On Mar 31, 2015
Christians Follow Paul Or Jesus - /p5MAWW-al
/p5MAWW-al
Re: Mohammed Was Mentioned In Bible And Bhuddist Scripture by shahydbinaliyu(m): 7:15am On Mar 31, 2015
Plagiarism In Bible - /p5MAWW-a8
Re: Mohammed Was Mentioned In Bible And Bhuddist Scripture by shahydbinaliyu(m): 7:16am On Mar 31, 2015
Plagiarism In Bible -

/p5MAWW-a8
Re: Mohammed Was Mentioned In Bible And Bhuddist Scripture by shahydbinaliyu(m): 7:30am On Mar 31, 2015
What Is Jesus Real Name According To Scriptures - /p5MAWW-a6
Re: Mohammed Was Mentioned In Bible And Bhuddist Scripture by shahydbinaliyu(m): 7:40am On Mar 31, 2015
Was Jesus crucified on a tree (according to Peter), cross (according to others), or never got crucified (according to Islam)? - /p5MAWW-a4
Re: Mohammed Was Mentioned In Bible And Bhuddist Scripture by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:
Was Jesus crucified on a tree (according to Peter), cross (according to others), or never got crucified (according to Islam)? - /p5MAWW-a4

I doubt if you have the expertise to dabble into religion comparative.

Let it to be
Re: Mohammed Was Mentioned In Bible And Bhuddist Scripture by shahydbinaliyu(m): 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
Justfollowit:

I doubt if you have the expertise to dabble into religion comparative.

Let it to be

Visit the site and give your comment
Re: Mohammed Was Mentioned In Bible And Bhuddist Scripture by malvisguy212: 10:55am On Apr 01, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Visit the site and give your comment
quote the chapter Let see .
Re: Mohammed Was Mentioned In Bible And Bhuddist Scripture by shahydbinaliyu(m): 12:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
malvisguy212:
quote the chapter Let see .

If you can't go for the truth, then stay in darkness forever
Re: Mohammed Was Mentioned In Bible And Bhuddist Scripture by malvisguy212: 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

If you can't go for the truth, then stay in darkness forever
the link you paste, no one is working.
Re: Mohammed Was Mentioned In Bible And Bhuddist Scripture by shahydbinaliyu(m): 6:38am On Apr 02, 2015
malvisguy212:

You mean shahydcharming.
Re: Mohammed Was Mentioned In Bible And Bhuddist Scripture by shahydbinaliyu(m): 8:06am On Apr 03, 2015
malvisguy212:

Shahydcharming.

Enter through google
Re: Mohammed Was Mentioned In Bible And Bhuddist Scripture by malvisguy212: 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Shahydcharming.

Enter through google
yes I believe you, muhammed was mention in Bhuddist scripture, what the similarities between bhuddist and ISLAM? Is bhuddist another way to Allah? Infacte both Islam and Hindu have many things in common.
Here are fews;
(1) Both Hindu and Muslim male
devotees are required to shave their
heads during their pilgrimage.
(2) And similar to their Hindu
counterparts, male Muslim pilgrims are
also required to dress in a garment
consisting of two sheets of white cloth.
This type of garment is known as Dhoti in
Hinduism.
(3) Just as the worshippers of Shiva
observe a rite in which they walk around
their object of reverence seven times,
Muslim pilgrims also walk around the
Ka’ba seven times.
Re: Mohammed Was Mentioned In Bible And Bhuddist Scripture by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 04, 2015
malvisguy212:
yes I believe you, muhammed was mention in Bhuddist scripture, what the similarities between bhuddist and ISLAM? Is bhuddist another way to Allah? Infacte both Islam and Hindu have many things in common.
Here are fews;
(1) Both Hindu and Muslim male
devotees are required to shave their
heads during their pilgrimage.
(2) And similar to their Hindu
counterparts, male Muslim pilgrims are
also required to dress in a garment
consisting of two sheets of white cloth.
This type of garment is known as Dhoti in
Hinduism.
(3) Just as the worshippers of Shiva
observe a rite in which they walk around
their object of reverence seven times,
Muslim pilgrims also walk around the
Ka’ba seven times.

There are similarities In every religion.
Re: Mohammed Was Mentioned In Bible And Bhuddist Scripture by malvisguy212: 7:44am On Apr 04, 2015
YourMain:

There are similarities In every religion.
yes however , Christianity is Not A religion. Many religion teaching contradicts Christianity,it is either Christianity is wrong and all other religion are right or the other way round.
Re: Mohammed Was Mentioned In Bible And Bhuddist Scripture by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 04, 2015
malvisguy212:
yes however , Christianity is Not. A religion. Many religion teaching contradicts Christianity,it is either Christianity is wrong and all other religion are right or the other way round.

Christianity is not a religion?

Mhm. Like what contradictions? All major religions have more or less the same beliefs. I think.
Re: Mohammed Was Mentioned In Bible And Bhuddist Scripture by malvisguy212: 8:07am On Apr 04, 2015
Dp
Re: Mohammed Was Mentioned In Bible And Bhuddist Scripture by malvisguy212: 8:08am On Apr 04, 2015
YourMain:

Christianity is not a religion?

Mhm. Like what contradictions? All major religions have more or less the same beliefs. I think.
All religion teaches that salvation is attained by human effort"good work theology" if I can do enough,pray enough give enough perhaps,God will grant me external life.only Christianity teaches that God himself provide a way by which man can be saved.

Ephesian2:8 was saying, salvation is not by our doing(work) less any man should boast,it is the free gift of God in christ Jesus,God has already done everything for us, we just have to believe in his word (Jesus) and be saved.

ISLAM say if your good deed outweigh your bad deed, God will forgive you, think of our legal system, if someone killed your love one and he was arrested,on the day of judgment, he say to the judge" I have been doing good things more please have mercy,and the judge pardon him" will you called the judge a goog judge? Infacte many religion teaching contradicts the physical law of man.
Re: Mohammed Was Mentioned In Bible And Bhuddist Scripture by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 04, 2015
malvisguy212:
All religion teaches that salvation is attained by human effort"good work theology" if I can do enough,pray enough give enough perhaps,God will grant me external life.only Christianity teaches that God himself provide a way by which man can be saved.

Ephesian2:8 was saying, salvation is not by our doing(work) less any man should boast,it is the free gift of God in christ Jesus,God has already done everything for us, we just have to believe in his word (Jesus) and be saved.

ISLAM say if your good deed outweigh your bad deed, God will forgive you, think of our legal system, if someone killed your love one and he was arrested,on the day of judgment, he say to the judge" I have been doing good things more please have mercy,and the judge pardon him" will you called the judge a goog judge? Infacte many religion teaching contradicts the physical law of man.

Well Islam also says. If one were to be the perfect Muslim and prayed and fasted and did good deeds etc. They'd still only enter heaven by Allah's Mercy. And if a murderer happen to murder a 100 people and then seeks repentance the second before he dies. Allah will be merciful to him or her.

I think with that in perspective, it is a very good judge. I find it quite hard to believe that because I believe in Jesus I'll go to heaven no matter what.
Re: Mohammed Was Mentioned In Bible And Bhuddist Scripture by malvisguy212: 8:26am On Apr 04, 2015
YourMain:

Well Islam also says. If one were to be the perfect Muslim and prayed and fasted and did good deeds etc. They'd still only enter heaven by Allah's Mercy. And if a murderer happen to murder a 100 people and then seeks repentance the second before he dies. Allah will be merciful to him or her.

I think with that in perspective, it is a very good judge. I find it quite hard to believe that because I believe in Jesus I'll go to heaven no matter what.
the bible say love and worship God with all your MIND , if you believe in Jesus and still doing bad things, it mean you are not worshipping God with all your MIND

If you called the judge a good judge,it means you bribe him with your good deed.most of your explanation contradicts the teaching in the quran
Surah101:6-11
God says in the Quran that our deeds will
be measured or weighed, and whosoever
has more good deeds will enter the
Gardens of Paradise and whose evil
deeds weigh more than the good ones
will be entered into the Hell fire.

God does not have a scale on
which He places our good and bad deeds to determine if we are good enough to enter Heaven and escape Hell. Rather, as the apostle Paul says, our salvation is by faith, "it is the gift of God". Jesus Christ stated, "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

Thank you.
Re: Mohammed Was Mentioned In Bible And Bhuddist Scripture by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 04, 2015
malvisguy212:
the bible say love and worship God with all your MIND , if you believe in Jesus and still doing bad things, it mean you are not worshipping God with all your MIND

If you called the judge a good judge,it means you bribe him with your good deed.most of your explanation contradicts the teaching in the quran
Surah101:6-11
God says in the Quran that our deeds will
be measured or weighed, and whosoever
has more good deeds will enter the
Gardens of Paradise and whose evil
deeds weigh more than the good ones
will be entered into the Hell fire.

God does not have a scale on
which He places our good and bad deeds to determine if we are good enough to enter Heaven and escape Hell. Rather, as the apostle Paul says, our salvation is by faith, "it is the gift of God". Jesus Christ stated, "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

Thank you.

Different deeds have different "weights" for example if I killed someone that is a bigger sin than listening to music or whatnot.

Actually Islam also states that every Muslim with an atom of belief in Allah will end up in Paradise. Its not a situation of. Yeah I'll believe in God and I'll go to heaven, because then theres no point of the reward then.

I Dont bribe him with my good deeds. Its a bit like Santa Claus really in my opinion

You're welcome?
Re: Mohammed Was Mentioned In Bible And Bhuddist Scripture by malvisguy212: 8:40am On Apr 04, 2015
YourMain:

Different deeds have different "weights" for example if I killed someone that is a bigger sin than listening to music or whatnot.

Actually Islam also states that every Muslim with an atom of belief in Allah will end up in Paradise. Its not a situation of. Yeah I'll believe in God and I'll go to heaven, because then theres no point of the reward then.

I Dont bribe him with my good deeds. Its a bit like Santa Claus really in my opinion

You're welcome?
in Christianity, all sin is are equal but I understand you very well, sinned is measures in our physical world.
In Matthew 5:21-28, Jesus equates committing adultery with having lust in your heart and committing murder with having hatred in your heart.
However, this does not mean the sins are equal. What Jesus was trying to get
across to the Pharisees is that sin is still
sin even if you only want to do the act,
without actually carrying it out.
Re: Mohammed Was Mentioned In Bible And Bhuddist Scripture by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 04, 2015
malvisguy212:
in Christianity, all sin is are equal but I understand you very well, sinned is measures in our physical world.
In Matthew 5:21-28, Jesus equates committing adultery with having lust in your heart and committing murder with having hatred in your heart.
However, this does not mean the sins are equal. What Jesus was trying to get
across to the Pharisees is that sin is still
sin even if you only want to do the act,
without actually carrying it out.

Well I Dont agree. I personally feel that there are some sins that should be easily forgiven. Not only in this physical world but also in the thereafter.

I'm curious, is it hard to understand the Bible, being that it is told from the perspective of like 12 different people?
Re: Mohammed Was Mentioned In Bible And Bhuddist Scripture by malvisguy212: 8:56am On Apr 04, 2015
YourMain:

Well I Dont agree. I personally feel that there are some sins that should be easily forgiven. Not only in this physical world but also in the thereafter.

I'm curious, is it hard to understand the Bible, being that it is told from the perspective of like 12 different people?
the king James version was translated during the England medieval period, many of the Alexandrien manuscript is missing there because at that time the alexandran manuscript is not been discovered that is why we have the nkjv(the new king James version) the bible I used is the NIV and starnderd version, my battery is low, I enjoyed chating with you, this link may help http://ministerbook.com/topics/facts-about-bible/

When I recharged my battery hopefully we will continue.
Re: Mohammed Was Mentioned In Bible And Bhuddist Scripture by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
malvisguy212:
the king James version was translated during the England medieval period, many of the Alexandrien manuscript is missing there because at that time the alexandran manuscript is not been discovered that is why we have the nkjv(the new king James version) the bible I used is the NIV and starnderd version, my battery is low, I enjoyed chating with you, this link may help http://ministerbook.com/topics/facts-about-bible/

When I recharged my battery hopefully we will continue.

Hmm I see.

(1) (Reply)

1 Of The Best MADRASAH IN ILASAMAJA,MUSHIN, / Jihad, Terrorism, Extremism And Islam / Can We Get #freegawat Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.