Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

New York Accommodation Needed In June - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New York Accommodation Needed In June (1145 Views)

Photos Of A Hawker In New York City Traffic As Shared By Twitter User / This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. / See How Much It Cost To Travel From Lagos To New York In The Good Old Days(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New York Accommodation Needed In June by realborn(m): 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
My wife is scheduled to spend her holiday in New York all through June. Hotel rates are pretty high.

We will appreciate any Nairalander with any suitable advice on alternative and affordable accommodation.

Thanks!
Re: New York Accommodation Needed In June by worry357: 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
realborn:
My wife is scheduled to spend her holiday in New York all through June. Hotel rates are pretty high.
We will appreciate any Nairalander with any suitable advice on alternative and affordable accommodation.
Thanks!

Wifey going to New York on her own!
Does she need accomodation with a big man to make her happy while she is there? grin grin
Re: New York Accommodation Needed In June by realborn(m): 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
worry357:

Does she need accomodation with a big man to make her happy while she is there? grin grin

lol. No she does not.
Re: New York Accommodation Needed In June by Moana(f): 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
worry357:

trouble maker
Re: New York Accommodation Needed In June by Moana(f): 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
OP

Re: New York Accommodation Needed In June by Moana(f): 5:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
Or

Re: New York Accommodation Needed In June by anaifey(f): 10:22am On Apr 04, 2015
Please send me your email.@ op I might be travelling same period
Re: New York Accommodation Needed In June by realborn(m): 8:56am On Apr 05, 2015
@Moana,
Thanks for the efforts. I have shared the suggested hotels and accommodation for her perusal.
Re: New York Accommodation Needed In June by Moana(f): 9:25am On Apr 06, 2015
realborn:
@Moana,
Thanks for the efforts. I have shared the suggested hotels and accommodation for her perusal.

you are welcome u can just use www.booking.com to get more info but i would advice you to do a little more research on whichever hotel you choose before you make a reservation, find out more on the location, facilities and activities around the place... Check their official website too
Re: New York Accommodation Needed In June by realborn(m): 11:57am On Apr 06, 2015
Moana:
you are welcome u can just use www.booking.com to get more info but i would advice you to do a little more research on whichever hotel you choose before you make a reservation, find out more on the location, facilities and activities around the place... Check their official website too

Aptly noted with thanks..
Re: New York Accommodation Needed In June by realborn(m): 8:57am On Apr 25, 2015
@jejelady, kindly come on board..

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Adventure At Singapore Night Safari [PHOTOS] / Does Uae Refuse Applicant Appling For Visa / The bad shape of futo hostels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.