Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

David Cameron Reveals He Is Related To Kim Kardashian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / David Cameron Reveals He Is Related To Kim Kardashian (550 Views)

Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria / Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” / Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Cameron Reveals He Is Related To Kim Kardashian by carlosgist(m): 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
Prime Minister claims he is thirteenth cousin of the reality TV star

David Cameron has said he is related to Kim Kardashian-West, the reality TV star.
The Prime Minister said he was thirteenth cousin of the celebrity, who is married to rapper Kanye West and first became famous after starring in a leaked sex tape.....

Asked by Heat magazine whether he watched the television show Keeping Up With The Kardashians, featuring Kim and her family, Mr Cameron volunteered: "No, but I'm related to them.
"Did you know I'm 13th cousins with them?"

The link is via a mutual ancestor, Sir William Spencer, born in 1555, according to genealogy website www.geni.com.

Among other disclosures in the interview, the Eton-educated Prime Minister claimed he once aspired to be a lorry driver.

Asked what he wanted to be when he was growing up, he said: "All sorts of things: a soldier, a lorry driver, a farmer.

"I wasn't sure til I left university, then decided I wanted to be a politician."
The Prime Minister also admitted to an inability to multi-task and a fear of rats.
http://www.dailymediadose.com/2015/04/david-cameron-reveals-he-is-related-to.html
Re: David Cameron Reveals He Is Related To Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
Yeah...I'm also 18th cousins with Nneka123. That's distant enough. Doesn't stop anything. tongue
Re: David Cameron Reveals He Is Related To Kim Kardashian by abdulhadi101(m): 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
Booked
Re: David Cameron Reveals He Is Related To Kim Kardashian by Emmyk(m): 7:45am On Apr 04, 2015
13th cousin? Awesome! I 'fartherest' I know is my 3rd cousin.

(1) (Reply)

Apple Reportedly Trying To Sabotage Jay Z Tidal / Why Students Fail Or Get Less Marks In Examination? / Man In Tears After Tribe Cost Him Police Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.