Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 (27232 Views)

FCSC: First Class, But Was Not Shortlisted For Interview / Cleaner Lagos: LASG Set To Recruit 20,000 Workers / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by Wendyslim(f): 3:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
why did u bother to apply?

Na ya type dey block space for others that met the height required and other requirements.

Last Bullet
Now, ya shortlist don waste!

You should be shot!

With......catapult!
grin grin grin. Chai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by Ojeilevbare(m): 3:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ayodeleh52:
Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 for those Candidates whose names are not on the shortlisted list on the Nigeria immigration website.

Note: Those shortlisted are only required to do the CBT. Other physical tests will be done after those who passed the CBT have been shortlisted. If your name is not on the shortlisted names on the list, call Engr Ayodeleh on - O.8.O.6.2.1.7.3.3.9.4 - immigra officer admin for Assistance for your name to be on the shortlisted names now before is late.

good luck all.
is dis 4 real? Who has called and wat was d response 4rm d other end?
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by Bobbyjay001(m): 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hello everyone,I have a brother who applied,he paid a man who promised to give him a slot for 150k. He has paid 70k and he's expected to balance 80k immediately his name comes out. He called to tell me just now that the list has been released and his name isn't there. He said he called the man who wants to help him and d man assured him another list is coming out soon. Pls,how sure is the upcoming list or has he been scammed?
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
I guess age has to do with y some are not shortlisted
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by pat077: 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
switzan:
I guess age has to do with y some are not shortlisted
can't be.
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
esherizdan:
i wasnt shortlisted and i didnt receive any regret mail
Check ur spam mailbox.
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by Realist2: 3:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
[quote
author=aibee01 post=32339466]I noticed dat ma fellow wit Bsc in
Geography 2:2 wia nt shortlisted...it only us wif 2:1 dat wia
shortlisted[/quote]
i have 2.1 and was not short-listed, i know of someone wit 3rd class but shortlisted.
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by MikelMerry(m): 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hummm OGA JONA used it for his campained ooo. So don't even bother yourself by asking question. Just relax and wait for geniue job opportunitie.
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by Aooux(m): 3:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
Bobbyjay001:
Hello everyone,I have a brother who applied,he paid a man who promised to give him a slot for 150k. He has paid 70k and he's expected to balance 80k immediately his name comes out. He called to tell me just now that the list has been released and his name isn't there. He said he called the man who wants to help him and d man assured him another list is coming out soon. Pls,how sure is the upcoming list or has he been scammed?

Bro, I wanted to ignore your comment before but when I saw your signature I can't but ask...... Why don't you teach your brother how to make 32 million before the year runs out? instead of encouraging him into service through dubious means and in some years time, he will want to get it back in 10 folds by collecting bribe... Pls tell him to wait biko, "God's time is the best" love you but no homo

2 Likes

Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
stepo707:

And I just remember.even though I have been shortlisted on their website, I have not been emaild to know my test date
check ur spam folder
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
COMPASS kwa
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
motta:
please oooo I didnt get any mail, any body from south -south should kindly forward his or her mail been sent to know what to do.. motta2baba@yahoo.co.uk
check ur spam mail folder
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by Sweetcharacter(m): 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
Please is there any link 4 feeback 2 this immigration guys?
They‘re really annoying.
I wish i can xpress ma annoyance 2 them.
I waisted so much money trying 2 register that thing buh finally the sent me a spam mail telling me their regret.
Pls anybody with a link 2 them should lemme know
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by omisakint: 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
Bobbyjay001:

although i wanna belive in a ''good nigeria' bt my broda most pple that wont write dis cbt will get the job .... Pray more on your link. So far i dnt think it a scam.. Before may 20 u will know if it a scam or not.. I wish u the best
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
Bobbyjay001:
Actually, you should be shot in the head. Why can't you and your brother make 32million through your blog? Whoever gave birth to you dim-witted asshole is in a big loss.
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by Jfrezzy(m): 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
I was not accepted and I got a master degree and degree in international Relations.
I don't know why,I wish buhuri will stop this stuff,we should all have been taken simple after the exam and scrm den u can remove people.. #GMB pls put a stop to this goodluck way of employing youth in nigeria.
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by ArcToyin(m): 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
stepo707:
I was shortlisted but don't meet the 1.7m height requirement.should I still go for the test? Am worried I might be embarassed
make attempt. You cannever tell. Dnt show your fear, be bold.
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
please anyone from Enugu/east who had received email for cbt should Endeavour to share where they are being invited for exam. I was shortlisted but no mail, am thinking of possible gatecrash with the printed list
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by akandi4u(m): 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
age is nt d xteria used,i think,i'm 26 n wasn't a frnd of mine is above 30 n he was
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by salhhab: 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
LilyLuvSrk:
What i'm scared is that after everything I won't be accepted due to the fact that I wear glasses because of sight problems. But I do sometimes see an immigration officer wearin a recommended glass. Do I still have hope? Will this issue pull me down? And i'm lucky to have being shortlisted in CONASS 8.
apply
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by salhhab: 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
LilyLuvSrk:
What i'm scared is that after everything I won't be accepted due to the fact that I wear glasses because of sight problems. But I do sometimes see an immigration officer wearin a recommended glass. Do I still have hope? Will this issue pull me down? And i'm lucky to have being shortlisted in CONASS 8.
apply if u are physically fit wearing glasses is not an issue.best of luck
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
What i don't undastand is, all was well while i applied.. With update mails coming from NIS. Now, the list is out.. My name is not on the list, no regret mail.. Nawa o
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by illuminaty(m): 4:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
I applied......wasn't shortlisted and didn't get a "regret email" even after I checked my spam mail although my friend got d "regret mail".....please anibody here LIKE me or I didn't just check d list well
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
Bobbyjay001:
CONGRATS TO UR BROS.. HE JUS GOT RECRUITED!!!

IN THE MOON OF COURSE!!
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by PStacks(m): 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
stepo707:
I was shortlisted but don't meet the 1.7m height requirement.should I still go for the test? Am worried I might be embarassed

You can Put on "High-heels shoes" na.
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by daresimon(m): 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
stepo707:

We are in the same shoes bro
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by reasonbobo: 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
Y should dey shortlist, the normal process is to allow everybody take d exam, den bring out der cut off mark. If u reach fine, u can den go for d next step
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by uduokirika1(m): 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
How can one check if he or she is shortlisted?
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by Everydaeguy(m): 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
So many people have caused others their position,some knew that they didn't meet up with the height requirement and they applied anyway,now u saying u won't do the cbt test bcux of embarrassment....didn't you read the instruction before applying.....nawa oo
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by Bobbyjay001(m): 5:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
Blastfinito:
Actually, you should be shot in the head. Why can't you and your brother make 32million through your blog? Whoever gave birth to you dim-witted asshole is in a big loss.
Are you mad? Was your placenta eaten by voracious dogs? What gave you the impetus to quote me in such manner? Do you have elders at home at all? Did I in anyway direct my question at you? Or will you in any way tell me whether I forced you to register for the 32million blog? I don't really have your time. You are a slowpoke!
Last bullet: If you don't want soponna(god of smallpox) to remove your big eyeballs,STOP quoting me!!!
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by timbuk2(m): 5:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
bellychiz:
COMPASS kwa
it's "CONPASS" dear...
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by Teejay1313(m): 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
Right from d begining these assholes made it very easy for dem not to shortlist many people, u tell me why when we paid #1000 naira d course of study criterion was general, everybody was eligible to apply, and dey allowed everybody who paid and applied to write exam, but now wen it's free it was restricted to only Geography, French and som few others. They know wat dey are doing, wen it was free dey wanted thousands to apply and so dey can make much money knowing fully well dey won't be recruited eventually. But now they have screened many out becos of course of study. We were all supposed to have been shortlisted to write d exam. Smh for Naija.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ecobank Recruitment Very Urgent / Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. / Graduate Upstream Trainee Programme 2021 At Sahara Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.