Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

2716 Users And Still Counting. In Three Days...... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 2716 Users And Still Counting. In Three Days...... (730 Views)

Wordpress Users And Site Owners Please Come In / Scan And Secure Your Website Against Hackers,ddos,proxy Users And Sqli Attacks / Php Mybb Users And Wapmaster I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2716 Users And Still Counting. In Three Days...... by Okwori12(m): 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
I actually used this open source SMF template three days back to set up my forum, and the number of white dude that keep signing in is so much. am actually enjoying. it it a place were you can increase the traffic to your blog, website, business etc... login and see for yourself... kobonaija
Re: 2716 Users And Still Counting. In Three Days...... by fattbabakay(m): 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
u're juz der fooling ursef while inderctly trying to promote a site u own...
Re: 2716 Users And Still Counting. In Three Days...... by Okwori12(m): 7:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
fattbabakay:
well thanks for your words. I actually drop the link for webmasters to help tell me whats happening. this is not promotion Mr. wise. by the way the 2777 users that register are not from nairaland. learn to be polite before what happened in 1960 happens to you. one love
Re: 2716 Users And Still Counting. In Three Days...... by inas911(m): 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
fattbabakay:

Why do you guyz try to bambozz people and their jobs. Every man is hussling for ends meet. He did not beg you to click or visit. If you visit the site and find some thing wrong, inform him and move on rather than trying to spoil someones job with bad words.

Ha! ba!!

1 Like

Re: 2716 Users And Still Counting. In Three Days...... by fattbabakay(m): 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
inas911:

Why do you guyz try to bambozz people and their jobs. Every man is hussling for ends meet. He did not beg you to click or visit. If you visit the site and find some thing wrong, inform him and move on rather than trying to spoil someones job with bad words.

Ha! ba!!
Okwori12:
well thanks for your words. I actually drop the link for webmasters to help tell me whats happening. this is not promotion Mr. wise. by the way the 2777 users that register are not from nairaland. learn to be polite before what happened in 1960 happens to you. one love
And wen Itried it and der's no changes??
Re: 2716 Users And Still Counting. In Three Days...... by Okwori12(m): 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
inas911:

Ha! ba!!
Thanks man, I've learnt to accept all manners of people because my attitude will definitely in one way or the other teach them a positive lesson. and I also learnt from their nonchalant attitude.... Life is simple if only we can tolerant everyone...
Re: 2716 Users And Still Counting. In Three Days...... by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lol that is not humans, they are spam bots. Do you even know what are spam bots?

1 Like

Re: 2716 Users And Still Counting. In Three Days...... by Okwori12(m): 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
fattbabakay:

And wen Itried it and der's no changes??
Well am just kidding
Re: 2716 Users And Still Counting. In Three Days...... by Okwori12(m): 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
JN1:
Lol that is not humans, they are spam bots. Do you even know what are spam bots?
You are right actually

(1) (Reply)

Secrets On How To Have Your Website On The First Page Of Any Search Engine / A / Appraise This Domain Name As Its Put Up For Sale...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.