Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Php Mybb Users And Wapmaster I Need Your Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Php Mybb Users And Wapmaster I Need Your Help (653 Views)

Are A Wapmaster In 2018?? If Yes Come In And See / (Wapka wapmaster) Pls help. Wapka Forum Post Tagger to Homepage / Nijloaded.wapka.mobi : Wapmaster Come In And Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Php Mybb Users And Wapmaster I Need Your Help by 01Mysticdon(m): 7:43am On Nov 07, 2015
Am sure you all know about the ftp problem, since then I have been looking for a way to create a site I can edit from my Admin Panel, yesterday I saw in wapgeeks where someone said things about PhpMyBB. I decided to try it, it was kul, it allows many features like those birthday notification in nairaland, signatures, smiles, email verification (you can deactivate it) and many other things.
So am looking for a good PhpMyBB theme, if you have please share the download link.
Am still working on the site http://mbgist.wp.lc
Re: Php Mybb Users And Wapmaster I Need Your Help by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 07, 2015
Why did you install the 1.6 version instead of the latest 1.8* version?
For mybb themes check their theme directory @ http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=browse&category=themes
Re: Php Mybb Users And Wapmaster I Need Your Help by 01Mysticdon(m): 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
JN1:
Why did you install the 1.6 version instead of the latest 1.8* version?
For mybb themes check their theme directory @ http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=browse&category=themes
I saw 1.6 in Nazuka, thanks for the link
Re: Php Mybb Users And Wapmaster I Need Your Help by eidesk(m): 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hi my name is Choice , I am from Delta I am a web designer and I urgently need 12 webmasters sponsors/partners and thee graphic designers at eidesk.com.. To work on my new developed website for a better service experience. Interested webmasters must have full knowledge of PHP, HTML, JAVASCRIPT, VOIP, ASP, while graphic designers must be creative.. As We are about making our first African Question and Answer website. For more information and interest.. Contact me VIA email admin@eidesk.com or call 07083533640 or 08146460075.
Re: Php Mybb Users And Wapmaster I Need Your Help by 01Mysticdon(m): 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
eidesk:
Hi my name is Choice , I am from Delta I am a web designer and I urgently need 12 webmasters sponsors/partners and thee graphic designers at eidesk.com.. To work on my new developed website for a better service experience. Interested webmasters must have full knowledge of PHP, HTML, JAVASCRIPT, VOIP, ASP, while graphic designers must be creative.. As We are about making our first African Question and Answer website. For more information and interest.. Contact me VIA email admin@eidesk.com or call 07083533640 or 08146460075.
Great but am no webmaster

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between And Wordpress.org / Learn Javascript Here!!!(updated) / Are You Ready For The Google Adsense Hangout Tomorrow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.