Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Denrele And His Braids Stun In New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele And His Braids Stun In New Photos (25664 Views)

Ini Edo, Praiz, Denrele And Others Goof Around After Getting Stuck At Airport / Denrele,His Braids And Akpororo Goof Around At Ruggedman's Birthday Party(Pic) / Throwback Photo Of Denrele And Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele And His Braids Stun In New Photos by bbeckky: 8:32am On Apr 04, 2015
This Denrele guy tho.......lips sealed
Re: Denrele And His Braids Stun In New Photos by TheFilmmaker: 8:41am On Apr 04, 2015
dickrider:

Bleep u Tanoid

Come ride on my coke bottle sized co.ck, hater. grin

1 Like

Re: Denrele And His Braids Stun In New Photos by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 04, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

Come ride on my coke bottle sized co.ck, hater. grin

Pic of ur dick pls

1 Like

Re: Denrele And His Braids Stun In New Photos by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 04, 2015
Some shud check d meanin of TRANSVERTISM.....
Am comin bak!!!!
Re: Denrele And His Braids Stun In New Photos by Ausra(f): 10:13am On Apr 04, 2015
Today is my birthday and I just turned 24hrs
And it's not by my power but by the grace of the Almighty today I'm very happy and for that I want to thank the Almighty for my live and show my appreciation by sending free data to all my fellow nairalanders at least you can make free calls and browse with it and may the Almighty bless the owner of this site and also bless Nigerians I like Nigerians and I'm happy to live among the Nigerian people

You can reach me on whatsapp and wish me happy birthday and I will send you a free data

Everyone is welcome
Love ya'll
Re: Denrele And His Braids Stun In New Photos by bbeckky: 10:23am On Apr 04, 2015
Ausra:
Today is my birthday and I just turned 24hrs
And it's not by my power but by the grace of the Almighty today I'm very happy and for that I want to thank the Almighty for my live and show my appreciation by sending free data to all my fellow nairalanders at least you can make free calls and browse with it and may the Almighty bless the owner of this site and also bless Nigerians I like Nigerians and I'm happy to live among the Nigerian people

You can reach me on whatsapp and wish me happy birthday and I will send you a free data

Everyone is welcome
Love ya'll
Aww, sweetie. Happy 24hrs born day. May ur life experience God's favour nd u will live 2 fulfill purpose in life. Me I like cake well well oo, keep mine I go block u 4 dat side bikonu.

1 Like

Re: Denrele And His Braids Stun In New Photos by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 04, 2015
Is this someone's son undecided

SMH undecided

1 Like

Re: Denrele And His Braids Stun In New Photos by martinmiller: 11:09am On Apr 04, 2015
Ever long,I seems not to understand this dude,,can some1 tell me? What's so new about him&what's his he here to promote.......
Smh
Re: Denrele And His Braids Stun In New Photos by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 04, 2015
Think this is an instance where black africans copy the west n look ridiculous with it .. He thinks his lady gaga lol

But is he staight or gay ..

1 Like

Re: Denrele And His Braids Stun In New Photos by seangy4konji: 11:12am On Apr 04, 2015
eleribu just full ewewhere...
Re: Denrele And His Braids Stun In New Photos by chyzyne(f): 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
Where him dey get all these sakadele shoes wey him dey wear? Na serious suffer him dey give himself o.
Re: Denrele And His Braids Stun In New Photos by bbeckky: 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
I'm telling u
chyzyne:
Where him dey get all these sakadele shoes wey him dey wear? Na serious suffer him dey give himself o.
Re: Denrele And His Braids Stun In New Photos by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
Choi the good thing be say the anointing oil
That would be used for his deliverance them still they pray on top am for church. Very soon e go dey ready he will now be invited.
Re: Denrele And His Braids Stun In New Photos by bellabae(f): 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
Heard his mum is indian
Re: Denrele And His Braids Stun In New Photos by tynusky: 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
He is very intelligent.
- he had the second best HSC result in the whole of West Africa in his time.

Lagos will be proud to have another intelligent governor after Fashola.

So my people vote APC,

that's all we've got now,

we need Ambode as Governmenor of Lagos state.

#saiAmbode
#Ambode2015
Re: Denrele And His Braids Stun In New Photos by drinksandmoreng: 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
" Lagos is where I live with my family. Lagos is where I earn a living. Lagos is where I am raising my children. Lagos is my home. I have nowhere else to go but Lagos. This is why I must begin to wonder why some are contemplating voting in a failed party with a woeful record on good governance to reverse all the gains made by successive APC administrations (including previous reincarnations of the party) in the past 16 years - gains recorded despite intentional isolation policies of the Federal Government. I for one cannot experiment with my future, the future of my family or that of the State by putting it in the hands of a sinking ship which is now more preoccupied with financing its political survival than assuring good governance. I do not want the State to return to the era of insecurity, filthy neighbourhoods, poorly maintained roads and executive impunity. Rather, I am excited by the possibility of being aligned with the Federal Government to propel us to the next level of development. If I did not deem the PDP fit to govern me at the centre, then why should I bring their ineptitude closer to home? I urge Lagos residents to vote for the man backed by a team of seasoned and tested achievers. Vote APC. Vote Akinwunmi Ambode for Governor of Lagos State."

My name is Oluwafemi and I approve this message

Re: Denrele And His Braids Stun In New Photos by andy82: 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
I never see dis kin mumu before.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State / Omotayo Adebayo Salami, Femi Adebayo’s Wife's Birthday Dinner Photos / Picture Of Thin Tall Tony And His Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.