Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State (25647 Views)

Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad / I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later / Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:17pm On Feb 18
Former Big Brother Naija, BBNaija, reality show winner, Josephine Otabor, popularly known as Phyna, on Saturday escaped a kidnapper’s attack in Delta State.

The reality star made this known in a post on her official X account on Saturday evening.

Narrating her experience, she said the kidnappers hijacked four cars in front of the vehicle she rode in and abducted the occupants.

She wrote;
“So I got to Delta State today (GIG) we were moving in convoy and suddenly one of the cars drifted off the road, which led to a very minor accident, so we all had to stop to see what could be done, but since it was getting late my car and one other decided to continue the journey.

“Omo that was how the passengers of the 4 cars to the one I was in were kidnapped… they carried them out of their cars and left both cars empty in the middle of the road… see the way cars were turning and riding one way back omo i just dey shiver.”

DAILY POST

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State by TheFarmer1: 4:18pm On Feb 18
This is something no human being should experience.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State by Jnas: 4:28pm On Feb 18
Thank God for her life

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State by Massiveglory: 4:29pm On Feb 18
These are the things that come with renewed hopelessness of a desperate entity who rigged and bought his way to power all in a bid to answer president.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State by Ogiame: 4:38pm On Feb 18
Thank God for your life, but stay humble....

The rate of robbery in Asaba, Ibusa, Ogwashi-Uku and other part of the state is Alarming.

40 Likes

Re: BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State by Magnetic010: 4:43pm On Feb 18
No where is safe in this country

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State by EreluRoz: 4:46pm On Feb 18
Ogiame:

Online, she be Lioness, Tigress and Queen of Hyena troupe.. Tear men like Davido to shreds.
You are a wizard. What do you enjoy in using multiple monikas. I'm just seeing all you are doing

So she should still behave like a lioness in the middle of kidnapping undecided

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State by Ogiame: 4:51pm On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
You are a wizard. What do you enjoy in using multiple monikas. I'm just seeing all you are doing

So she should still behave like a lioness in the middle of kidnapping undecided
undecided
Re: BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State by EreluRoz: 4:54pm On Feb 18
Ogiame:
One guy called you a tranny... Go prove him wrong and stop stalking me. grin
The one guy is you, I'm too old for such games.

How do you even operate such multiple monikas. You'll be alright

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State by Ogiame: 5:02pm On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
The one guy is you, I'm too old for such games.

How do you even operate such multiple monikas.. You'll be alright

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State by EreluRoz: 5:10pm On Feb 18
Ogiame:
Quite silly of you to think I am the one.

Quite silly
ogiame grin I hail you sir
Re: BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State by Ogiame: 5:15pm On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
ogiame grin I hail you sir
Please stop stalking.... I am being serious now.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State by EreluRoz: 5:17pm On Feb 18
Ogiame:
Please stop stalking.... I am being serious now.
I believe you, you won't go that far even if we fight dirty politically. Meanwhile why are you posting GRV's picture, he's long forgotten
Re: BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State by Ogiame: 5:19pm On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
I believe you, you won't go that far even if we fight dirty politically. Meanwhile why are you posting GRV's picture, he's long forgotten
False accusations is one thing I find disgusting.

Don't do that again.

Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State by EreluRoz: 5:23pm On Feb 18
Ogiame:
False accusations is one thing I find disgusting.

Don't do that again.

Have a nice day
undecided undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State by Houseofglam7(f): 5:28pm On Feb 18
Oh shit 😫
Re: BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State by Think9ja(m): 5:47pm On Feb 18
Does she mean God is Good? And does that mean she didn't fly?

Upon all her olosho work, she no fit use 200k buy flight ticket?

Thank God for her life sha

Next time, fly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State by Massiveglory: 6:17pm On Feb 18
Sorry to say, but your stupidity is legendary status.
You should be saddened that you cannot travel by road in peace in your own country, you are here spitting thrash.
Think9ja:

Next time, fly

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State by Ogiame: 6:31pm On Feb 18
Think9ja:

Next time, fly

Why are you Mistaking her for your sister's?

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State by Nkl4u: 6:38pm On Feb 18
Thank God for your life. The rate of kidnapping in this country ehn cry. May we never be victim of it

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State by PussyKing(m): 9:19pm On Feb 18
grin
Re: BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State by PheelzAlmighty: 9:19pm On Feb 18
Thank God for her .
Re: BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State by Vinnie2000(m): 9:20pm On Feb 18
This Girl that claims she is an Engineering First Class Graduate
Yet behaves and Talks like who Stopped school in JSS3. undecided sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State by Sonnobax15(m): 9:20pm On Feb 18
grin
You were lucky
Re: BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State by Randal: 9:20pm On Feb 18
Why na
Re: BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State by Anguldi(m): 9:20pm On Feb 18
tongue
Re: BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State by bigdammyj: 9:20pm On Feb 18
Noted.
Re: BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State by englishmart(m): 9:20pm On Feb 18
She may be a pain in the ass of some guys, but she doesn't deserve to be kidnapped. I mean, who deserves it?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State by Reelmii: 9:21pm On Feb 18
Thank God for her
Re: BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State by Caaz: 9:21pm On Feb 18
Ogiame:

The rate of robbery in Asaba, Ibusa, Ogwashi-Uku and other part of the state is Alarming.

I m telling you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Denrele And His Braids Stun In New Photos / Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka - Insiders / WWE Legend, Dynamite Kid Dies Of Injuries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.