Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Shame On Startime - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Shame On Startime (3242 Views)

Whats Happening,??? No Startime Bt My TV Showing DTV Channels Bt Not Displaying / Confirmed! Qsat 11g, 13g And 23g Is Rocking Hot Now. Shame On Dstv / How Much Is Startime Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame On Startime by ChrisA1(m): 6:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
CAN YOU IMAGINE ? I HAVE SUBSCRIBED FOR THE PAST 4DAYS NOW STILL MY ACCOUNT REMAINS FROZEN. I MAKE COMPLAINTS AT THE STARTIMES OFFICE AROUND HERE AND AFTER 1 HOUR OF WAITING, I WAS TOLD THAT THE PERSON WHO COLLECTED MY 2,000 DID NOT REGISTER IT IN THE SYSTEM, HENCE I SHOULD PAY ANOTHER MONEY. THIS IS THE HEIGHT OF INSURBODINATION. people out there beware of startime oooo, they are fraudsters. they will collect your money and chop it since they know there is no customer service line you can call. there service is so poor . GUYS REALLY STAY AWAY. I LEARNT THE HARD WAY.
Re: Shame On Startime by droopyd: 6:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
My guy, calm down. Did you pay the money at the counter at one of the startimes offices? Because if you did they should have given you a receipt which I'm sure if you tendered, your problem would have been looked into without asking you to pay again. You probably gave a startimes installer or distributor the money and he ate it, not startimes. Also it's not true that they don't have a customer care number because they have two: 01-4618888, 09-4618888

Do you know you can pay your subscribtion online without needing to go through anyone? Visit www.quickteller.com and under pay bills/cable tv you can pay using your atm card.

1 Like

Re: Shame On Startime by guass(m): 8:48am On Apr 05, 2015
ChrisA1:
CAN YOU IMAGINE ? I HAVE SUBSCRIBED FOR THE PAST 4DAYS NOW STILL MY ACCOUNT REMAINS FROZEN. I MAKE COMPLAINTS AT THE STARTIMES OFFICE AROUND HERE AND AFTER 1 HOUR OF WAITING, I WAS TOLD THAT THE PERSON WHO COLLECTED MY 2,000 DID NOT REGISTER IT IN THE SYSTEM, HENCE I SHOULD PAY ANOTHER MONEY. THIS IS THE HEIGHT OF INSURBODINATION. people out there beware of startime oooo, they are fraudsters. they will collect your money and chop it since they know there is no customer service line you can call. there service is so poor . GUYS REALLY STAY AWAY. I LEARNT THE HARD WAY.
U are not straight forward, U gave ur money to somebody and met another person for solution. Nawaooo!
Go back to the first person for ur complain.
In terms of subscription, Startimes is simplest followed by mytv, if u doubt me go and try GOtv
Re: Shame On Startime by ChrisA1(m): 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
you guys are obviously working for startimes.
Re: Shame On Startime by droopyd: 7:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
ChrisA1:

It's obvious from your reply that your initial payment wasn't at a startimes office. You claimed Startimes don't have a customer care line, I gave you two of their numbers. I was even nice enough to educate you on other methods of paying for your subscription.

Instead of admitting your mistake and learning from it, you are still angry. My guy, instead of blaming Startimes for your mistake, redirect your anger at the guy you gave money and he ate it. Or better still, move on and next time pay at either a Startimes office, purchase a Startimes scratch card or pay online. Shikenan!

1 Like

Re: Shame On Startime by ChrisA1(m): 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
my payment was made at startimes office, okefia osogbo. the guy on the system that day chop more than 3 subscribers money from what i gathererd when i went there to lodge complain as people were shouting on the startimes operatives. even a pregnant women in annoyance left her decoder there for them. imagine paying your hard earned money without any fruit and some small boy with o level will turn you into a fool. pls unless you are working for startime, the last commentator should get off my case. shekanan.
Re: Shame On Startime by droopyd: 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
ChrisA1:
my payment was made at startimes office, okefia osogbo. the guy on the system that day chop more than 3 subscribers money from what i gathererd when i went there to lodge complain as people were shouting on the startimes operatives. even a pregnant women in annoyance left her decoder there for them. imagine paying your hard earned money without any fruit and some small boy with o level will turn you into a fool. pls unless you are working for startime, the last commentator should get off my case. shekanan.

I won't get off your case, if you don't want people's opinion don't seek it by posting on a public forum. Your initial story did not include the details you just mentioned, and you still haven't mentioned if you were given a receipt for the first payment. I still maintain that no paytv company would ask you to pay again for subdcription if you have proof of payment, they will simply rectify your problem.

Besides you've admitted that it was a particular guy that chopped your money. Even though he works for startimes, you approached a different person without proof of payment and you expect them to magically accept your claims? Haba. Why come here and blame Startimes as a whole for something that's not entirely their fault?

Next time tell the story in its entirety and don't edit it to suite your claims.

3 Likes

Re: Shame On Startime by droopyd: 10:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
*Oh I forgot, moral of the story: Always ask for a receipt , na naija we dey grin

1 Like

Re: Shame On Startime by guass(m): 3:25am On Apr 08, 2015
ChrisA1:
I don't work 4 Startimes, I just wanted u to know more about them. Okay

1 Like

Re: Shame On Startime by Promxy94(m): 4:19am On Apr 13, 2015
Please house i would love to get these pay tv,I just want to know how much is the price including installation,and what's the channel program line up like,hope they offer nice programs ......how is the picture quality is it like dstv,
Re: Shame On Startime by guass(m): 12:57am On Apr 23, 2015
Promxy94:
Please house i would love to get these pay tv,I just want to know how much is the price including installation,and what's the channel program line up like,hope they offer nice programs ......how is the picture quality is it like dstv,
Nice program yes
Re: Shame On Startime by lovala(m): 3:08am On Apr 23, 2015
OP, plz produce ya receipt. na all dat. just wave ur receipt under d clerk im nose and d magic will take place. if u like come dey rant here till kingdom come, na ur fingaz go pain u finish.
Re: Shame On Startime by Dishtech(m): 7:50am On Apr 23, 2015
ChrisA1:
May b u are working 4 Gotv! U want to spoil their name to convert people to ur company abi. Startimes is one of the most user friendly decoder. U can pay on counter or off counter using recharge card or using quicktaller. May be u fall in the hands of some technician that stole ur money. Not startimes.

2 Likes

Re: Shame On Startime by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
When I was with Startimes I always paid for my subscription with the Startimes recharge card... maybe you should be using that option, so that you can do it yourself.
Re: Shame On Startime by Everfrank(m): 1:51am On May 11, 2015
I have been using Startimes for the past two years and I have used their various recharge options with no qualms. I used quickteller, their recharge cards, agents and at their office. Their customer care services are very excellent so I don't know what the op's motive is.

(1) (Reply)

TSTV: Let's Share Our Experiences / Where To Get Tlink Hd900 Decoder / Qsat Avatarcamhd And Other Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.