Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,974 members, 7,863,474 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:26 PM

Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari (25411 Views)

What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? / My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) / DSS Appoints Mani As New Chief Security Officer For President-elect, Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by Mishydoo(m): 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
Am afraid Nigerians will be disappointed again.The expectations are too high.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by tola9ja: 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
hmmm

Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by OboloMAN: 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
1. Stabilize oil prices at $100 a barrel
2. To reduce fuel price to N45 a litre
3. Provide free education to all.
4. Pay the poorest 25 million people N5000
every
month
5. Generate 40,000 megawatts of electricity in 4
years
6. Pay youth corps members year after service
7. Provide one meal a day for all Nigerian
students
8. Provide 3 million jobs in his first year.
9. To make N1 to be equal to $1
10. Build 4 refineries in 4 years.
11. To stop Boko Haram and bring back chibok
girls.
12. He also promised to remove immunity on
public office holder,
13. Fight corruption.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by ozoigbondu: 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
jamillion:
Stop it already, we expect too much from mere mortal. Is he a magician too

The daura born magican has the magical wand to make our troubles as a nation go away........according to APC warriors and change agents

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
Una want KILL baba? I'm neck go break na. This load too much for baba. Give the daura nigga some fresh air before you guys choke him to death and start a fight of transition between the hausa's and the yoruba's oh.
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by osarcho: 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
Energito11:
cant you work and get paid,must you wait for govt 5000 per month.

na for mtn sub
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
All these empty houses in abuja owned by crooked politicians shud be immediately occupied by..... ummmm my kinda peep?
ma humble suggestion!

Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by laplace12(m): 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
He should deliver and re-build the North. Put his house in order first.

I don't expect much from a 72 year old man. My dad is about his age and I pay him monthly salary(he is not broke tho) and take him to regular medical check-up. I don't expect much from him, why will I trouble another person papa at that age?
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by Johfem(m): 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
remove impunity clause.
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
ozoigbondu:

The daura born magican has the magical wand to make our troubles as a nation go away........according to APC warriors and change agents

grin cheesy grin I like the term "daura magician"
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by major466(m): 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
macfarland:
These are the change Buhari promised:
1. Stabilize oil prices at $100 a barrel
2. To reduce fuel price to N45 a litre
3. Provide free education to all.
4. Pay the poorest 25 million people N5000 every month
5. Generate 40,000 megawatts of electricity in 4 years
6. Pay youth corps members year after service
7. Provide one meal a day for all Nigerian students
8. Provide 3 million jobs in his first year.
9. To make N1 to be equal to $1
10. Build 4 refineries in 4 years.
11. To stop Boko Haram and bring back chibok girls.
12. He also promised to remove immunity on public office holder,
13. Fight corruption from the top...send the following corrupt politicians to kirikiri: IBB, OBJ, ATIKU, TINUBU, AMAECHI, STELLA ODUAH, DIEZEANI, etc
N/B: please jot all these promises of grandpa at the back of you mind for reference. We are out to hold him accountable on the premise of these promises. QED
In addition, the Change agents made mockery of GEJ's transformational development in the rail sector, calling GEJ's trains scraps. Therefore as the incoming president, Buhari as a matter of responsibility must...
14. Provide bullet trains like those found in Japan within one year of his administration or risk being voted out with immediate effect.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by TI1919(m): 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
grin

Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
There's no point to start naming what and what he should/shoudnt do for the country and we Nigerians cos i already know nothing can ever happen. Looking at it critically, Buhari is already a failure. Or how else would you term a man who during his victory speech as president-elect said he will crush Boko boiz (even as we know the boko boiz are his own) within two months and all of the sudden, he debunked that he didnt say so? He also said somewhere that Nigerians shouldnt expect much from him during 1st 4yr. Are those not signs of failures already? Buhari's brain is as dark as charcoal such that there's nothing that seem good or bright in it. He should just be ready for names calling cos we're ready to take him far beyond where GEJ was taken to.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
OLUJAY4REAL:

U're a gunner! Just wait $ see. So it was GEJ dt ruled Naija from independece. GMB doesn't know d kind of burden he is taking up as Nigerian president! No be u say GEJ should do things fast?

the major difference between jonathan and buhari is; one is very clueless and useless while the other one is very competent. So if you are praying for buhari to fail nigerians, you will only be disappointed
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by atlwireles: 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
This will be an interesting 4 years. At least after Buhari most Nigerians will come to understand the ineffectiveness of government.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by ellechrystal(f): 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
kastonkastrol:
people shouldn't start disturbing buhari with all the problems affecting Nigeria. He is not a magician. People should understand that the general needs a lot of time before he starts putting things in order.

The kinda damage ex-president jonathan did to Nigeria can't be fixed in two years.
U must be high on cheap drugs, did u guys give Johna time?
What were d guys in apc campaigning with? What were d things they were saying?
Criticised Johna like he was a magician, n now u r asking if he is a magician, u never see something, I will b here personally to watch n see, .
Is Johna a magician? U guys wanted him to just repair all the former govt had destroyed in four years, .
With all his projects on ground now that may mature in a few years n this new govt will take d glory, if u must know Johna has built a good foundation, n has repaired so much. So stop spilling things u know nothing about, n curtail d rate at which u display ur ignorance in public,
Thanks

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by ozoigbondu: 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
laplace12:
He should deliver and re-build the North. Put his house in order first.

I don't expect much from a 72 year old man. My dad is about his age and I pay him monthly salary(he is not broke tho) and take him to regular medical check-up. I don't expect much from him, why will I trouble another person papa at that age?

l expect much from him with all the change medua hype surrounding him.Since he does not want to retire like your father he must deliever and surpass my expectations

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by Judelord57: 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
he should build Bridge from aso rockvto otueke to compensate Jonathan for accepting defeat. builds the road from ojuelegba through oshodi to sango ota farm as a gift to OBJ.
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
Naa waa ooo! Our president never resume office una wan kill am with different kinds of demand lists undecidedchu!
You guys should chill biko! Give the poor man a break please. Mr Jona has dug in deep holes in the country already and Buhari isn't a magician to fill those holes up within days, weeks or even months! So slow down a lil bit a beg, he is no super man! He'll do the best he can in as much as we all cooperate with him and put him in our prayers. I'm sure he has great plans for Nigeria, but with all these choking up lists, you naa go just frustrate the man.
Anyways, I have faith in God and I have faith in Buhari, and anyone seeking his downfall will not succeed! Naa pot of shame dem go recieve angry
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by ozoigbondu: 9:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
kastonkastrol:
the major difference between jonathan and buhari is; one is very clueless and useless while the other one is very competent. So if you are praying for buhari to fail nigerians, you will only be disappointed

The next six months will prove whether buhari os competent or will run an excuse oriented govt

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by bid4rich(m): 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Here are my own and he must achieve at least 25% success in these areas within 6 months(180 days) with all this media hype of change

1,Fight corruption in all political parties in Nigeria
2,Makes the value of one naria equal to one dollar
3,Feed all primary school students and ensure five thousand naira alert is recieved by 25million youths monthly
4,Stablize world oil price
5,Create 10milion jobs
6,Working refineries
7,Stop importation of oil
8;Crush bokoharam
9,Bring back our girls
10,15 hours eletricity for now in two years time l expect 24 hours

Or else.............. grin grin grin

Your no 4 is a mirage. He has no power over that one
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by Angoni(m): 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nothing good will come from this schizophrenic cattle herder from Daura except spillage of blood.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by Hero10001: 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
Do this, do that..
N1 to $1, Oil, Power, Jobs etc.
Most Nigerians are paraniod.
Smh.
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by ceejay80s(m): 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
All we want is atleast 15hrs of electricity daily...
If u can't do it, we throw u out in 4yrs
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by major466(m): 9:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
nortcentrallord:
Una want KILL baba? I'm neck go break na. This load too much for baba. Give the daura nigga some fresh air before you guys choke him to death and start a fight of transition between the hausa's and the yoruba's oh.
Was GEJ given fresh air during his tenure
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by ozoigbondu: 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
bid4rich:

Your no 4 is a mirage. He has no power over that one

He promised that he will magically stablize world oil prices and he must deliever angry after all we are in a change era cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by saintandsinnerz: 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
kastonkastrol:
people shouldn't start disturbing buhari with all the problems affecting Nigeria. He is not a magician. People should understand that the general needs a lot of time before he starts putting things in order.

The kinda damage ex-president jonathan did to Nigeria can't be fixed in two years.
Shut up what damage? You have started giving excuses already! If Buhari fails to give us constant light and reduce unemployment in two years time , then he will be considered a failure. I hope he has a thick skin cos d kind bashing waiting for him eeh

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by ozoigbondu: 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hero10001:
Do this, do that..
N1 to $1, Oil, Power, Jobs etc.
Most Nigerians are paraniod.
Smh.

He promised us that and he must deliever
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by bid4rich(m): 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
ozoigbondu:

He promised that he will magically stablize world oil prices and he must deliever angry after all we are in a change era cheesy

Bro. thats hard dream ooo, him get jazz? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by Justicealh3(m): 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
I dnt want make him bring chibok girls bank, na they're local gov't jonathan win, infact they will hav various to spread to the others.
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
major466:

Was GEJ given fresh air during his tenure

Calm down bro, we are on the same side.
I just enjoy taunting these agents of evil change. Am watching from the sidelines as the movies rolls on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi And El-rufai Commission Kaduna Inland Dry Port(photos) / Ekweremadu Rallies Support For Peter Obi / The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.