Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,649 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) (39941 Views)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Shonekan At NEC Meeting Presided By Buhari Today / Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by makzeze: 11:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
I am a Nairalander and part of a team that visited the peoples' General today in Daura.

The General talked about the social injustice going on in country among other issues and he assured us he and his team will do their utmost best to salvage Nigeria. The Man truly has Nigeria at his heart. It was just amazing!

See the pic I took with the General below:

155 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
My people look at the picture above and see how a 72 years old buhari is looking healthy,active and even more handsome than most of those people on the picture....GOD bless Buhari,GOD bless nigerians....Those who hate buhari can go and kiss hot iron....who cares!!!!!!!

sirugos:

Moral Lesson.... Your follow human being will never drive joy from ur progress
Your follow or your fellow??

136 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by TRILLIONIAR: 11:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
made of black

1 Like

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by EverestdeBliu(m): 11:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
I smell lies...but if true,he should pls slow down on the numerous promises and let his works speak for him.
TO
Avoid
Broken

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by Young03(m): 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
Next person pls...

1 Like

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by Rapzino: 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
Mai babban riga

1 Like

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by MalcoImX: 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
makzeze:
I am a Nairalander and part of a team that visited the peoples' General today in Daura.

The General talked about the social injustice going on in country and he assured us he and his team will do their utmost best to salvage Nigeria. The Man truly has Nigeria at his heart. It was just amazing!
Where are you in the picture?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by hairyanus: 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
We have heard enough talk.. we look forward to actions
Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by iseyinoro(m): 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
We want a president that is approachable, a good listener and accountable. That is why we voted GMB. Long live the people's general.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by midolian(m): 11:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
Wow! Wat a priviledge!

Cld u be that extremely black man with kwankwanso's cap on? shocked shocked shocked

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by LuckyLadolce(m): 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
grin My ever-resilient GENERAL. . Baba ke pe oooo!

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by Toktee(m): 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
MalcoImX:
THE ONE WITH PROMINENT TEETHS BY THE RIGHT NA.

9 Likes

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by makzeze: 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
MalcoImX:
on the left with red cap

10 Likes

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by Ewizard(m): 11:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
som1 teeths arent complete in dat pic... grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by MalcoImX: 11:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
makzeze:
on the left with red cap
Good. Bloom, wherever you're planted. That's the least we could do for the general, and the country. May you be known as a "Policy man", as the general is.
Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by MalcoImX: 11:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
Toktee:
THE ONE WITH PROMINENT TEETHS BY THE RIGHT NA.
More like the man with the good dress on the left. You've missed his prominent position by the prominent man!

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by chymystique(f): 11:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
This is your BlaCk Complexion na real wa! @ OP. grinlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed

#NoOffence

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by joystickextendr: 11:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
Okay
Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by chamboy(m): 11:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
The General

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by sirugos(m): 11:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
That's how they keep praising Rochas when he won election 2011. Soooo teee the guy became confused thinking that people loves him so much. He keep talking anyhow.. I will do this I will do that.
Now the same people that were praising him back then want him out of government house by all means

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by A7(m): 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
makzeze:
on the left with red cap

My left or GMB's left.?

midolian:
Wow! Wat a priviledge!

Cld u be that extremely black man with kwankwanso's cap on? shocked shocked shocked

Jizos Kiraist shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by mmsdikko: 11:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ra ra raaa!!!

1 Like

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by Ab025(m): 11:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
chymystique:
You are BlaCk not even Dark complexioNed @ OP. grinlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed

#NoOffence

my dear, we Africans really are BLACK not dark. Maybe it is the nature of our skin colours nowadays that isn't as dark as before due to many factors that is gradually making us forget that fact.

#infact, to be honest, i wish i was dark and not lightskinned

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by IBROHIM: 11:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hey Mr OP are you sure that your darkness/blackness is for real! Kai I think you are wearing black make-up, but why? Are there no other colours!
Me I think I will be scared of you in real life o! Are you for real?
Kai and you for be fine guy o! Chai Chai Chai! Do you reflect in the dark? How person go fit see you self if PHCN carry light?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by PapaBrowne(m): 11:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
Interesting
Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by redcliff: 11:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
IBROHIM:
Hey Mr OP are you sure that your darkness/blackness is for real! Kai I think you are wearing black make-up, but why? Are there no other colours!
Me I think I will be scared of you in real life o! Are you for real?
Kai and you for be fine guy o! Chai Chai Chai! Do you reflect in the dark? How person go fit see you self if PHCN carry light?

Statement coming from an ibrahim. Smh

22 Likes

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by garrix8: 11:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
OP we've met before.

There was a day I was frying plantain. I got distracted by a TV program. 15 minutes later I returned to the kitchen only to see you and about 11 of your brothers dancing inside my frying pan.

cry

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by chymystique(f): 11:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ab025:

my dear, we Africans really are BLACK not dark. Maybe it is the nature of our skin colours nowadays that isn't as dark as before due to many factors that is gradually making us forget that fact.

#infact, to be honest, i wish i was dark and not lightskinned

what a world! Lol.. from your pixs ur complexion is fine and attractive.. Evn if you wish to be dark abeg not like OP's own Cause you will look like __________. God knew why he made u light skinned.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 16, 2015
was that why you starched your material like that?guy, you be like noob-saibot ooh!all I see is your teeth and eye balls.

12 Likes

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 16, 2015
A7:

My left or GMB's left.?
cheesy he doesn't know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by A7(m): 12:17am On Apr 16, 2015
shadowgwalker:
cheesy he doesn't know

Funny you.

I know the one on Gmb's right, most northerners do.. He is a very talented artiste and ardent critic of pdp, he is one of the voices that advocate millions to come out and vote out this incompetent govt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by kendrick9(m): 12:34am On Apr 16, 2015
Ok..so u met the cattle rearer from daura,so what?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari's 56th Independence Day Speech (Full Text) / Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji / Militants Bomb Oil Installations In Warri, Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.