Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Help: How Do I Unlock My Macbook Pro On Icloud - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help: How Do I Unlock My Macbook Pro On Icloud (3969 Views)

Who Can Help Replace My Macbook Air 13inch Keyboard? / Pls How Can I Unlock My Etisalat Modem / I Need To Install Windows On My Macbook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: How Do I Unlock My Macbook Pro On Icloud by Elijahmajor(m): 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
A macbook pro was sent to me from outside nigeria but is on icloud....please any help on how to go about unlocking it would be appreciated.....07017959848
Re: Help: How Do I Unlock My Macbook Pro On Icloud by Fulaman198(m): 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
Elijahmajor:
A macbook pro was sent to me from outside nigeria but is on icloud....please any help on how to go about unlocking it would be appreciated.....07017959848

I'm not too familiar with Apple products, but what do you mean unlock it from icloud? If icloud is anything like Microsoft Windows OneDrive in which you need a login e-mail account in order to integrate it with your computer, then you simply need to log out of the account of the owner (who probably forgot) to log out of icloud. Please clarify what you mean by "unlocking icloud" so that I can provide you with better details.
Re: Help: How Do I Unlock My Macbook Pro On Icloud by Elijahmajor(m): 9:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
ok...when i power ON the laptop am been asked to input a 4 digit pin number to unlock which i dont know of....wud send u pix though
Re: Help: How Do I Unlock My Macbook Pro On Icloud by Fulaman198(m): 12:41am On Apr 05, 2015
Elijahmajor:
ok...when i power ON the laptop am been asked to input a 4 digit pin number to unlock which i dont know of....wud send u pix though

You didn't steal the machine correct? Not accusing you

1 Like

Re: Help: How Do I Unlock My Macbook Pro On Icloud by ps3o(m): 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
if it's an I cloud issue, iOS below 4 can only be unlocked for now. but the iPad is upgraded beyond iOS 4...I will suggest that you request the email and password to logon to the icloud account before u can remove the account and add yours.
Re: Help: How Do I Unlock My Macbook Pro On Icloud by Fulaman198(m): 9:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
ps3o:
if it's an I cloud issue, iOS below 4 can only be unlocked for now. but the iPad is upgraded beyond iOS 4...I will suggest that you request the email and password to logon to the icloud account before u can remove the account and add yours.

This is Mac OS X. I know how to resolve his issue but I'm just making sure he didn't steal the device
Re: Help: How Do I Unlock My Macbook Pro On Icloud by ps3o(m): 11:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
Fulaman198:

This is Mac OS X. I know how to resolve his issue but I'm just making sure he didn't steal the device
OK
Re: Help: How Do I Unlock My Macbook Pro On Icloud by Elijahmajor(m): 7:10am On Apr 06, 2015
Fulaman198:

no bro i dint steal it....
Re: Help: How Do I Unlock My Macbook Pro On Icloud by Fulaman198(m): 8:10am On Apr 06, 2015
Elijahmajor:

no bro i dint steal it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Heitu286gg

Give this a try and tell me how it works out for you.
Re: Help: How Do I Unlock My Macbook Pro On Icloud by folyboy2013: 8:42am On Apr 06, 2015
visit www.naijafreebrowsing.net, visit their tutorial page.
Re: Help: How Do I Unlock My Macbook Pro On Icloud by Elijahmajor(m): 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
shows something like dis..."enter your system lock pin to unlock this mac."

Re: Help: How Do I Unlock My Macbook Pro On Icloud by Fulaman198(m): 4:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
Elijahmajor:

Have you tried the video I linked
Re: Help: How Do I Unlock My Macbook Pro On Icloud by Fulaman198(m): 5:50am On Apr 07, 2015
Elijahmajor:

Here's another video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsVvKs1GNV8
Re: Help: How Do I Unlock My Macbook Pro On Icloud by Elijahmajor(m): 9:00am On Apr 07, 2015
thanks bro....i appreciate ur help...but it dint work ...shows something like a locked padlock....

Re: Help: How Do I Unlock My Macbook Pro On Icloud by Fulaman198(m): 5:49am On Apr 08, 2015
What year is the Macbook Pro?
Re: Help: How Do I Unlock My Macbook Pro On Icloud by Elijahmajor(m): 4:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
Fulaman198:
What year is the Macbook Pro?
2013.....introduced in 22 oct 2013
Re: Help: How Do I Unlock My Macbook Pro On Icloud by Fulaman198(m): 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
I'll find you a solution. Hang in there.
Re: Help: How Do I Unlock My Macbook Pro On Icloud by Fulaman198(m): 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
Also instead of going to where the guy went to in the video, go to "reinstall Mac OS X" after holding down cmd and r
Re: Help: How Do I Unlock My Macbook Pro On Icloud by Elijahmajor(m): 9:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
Fulaman198:
Also instead of going to where the guy went to in the video, go to "reinstall Mac OS X" after holding down cmd and r
thanks bro....also tried that...no progress
Re: Help: How Do I Unlock My Macbook Pro On Icloud by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:20am On Apr 13, 2015
Let no one decive you there are several ways of bypassing the PIN but apple will always get you. The bios in ur mac is UEFI so with all modern machines just most windows manufactures does not use the security feature. Pls try finding the key

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To Smile Communications- Superfast Internet / *~deji2009 Voted Computers Section Poster Of 2012*~Congratulations / How Can I Password My Removable Disk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.