Stats: 3,166,303 members, 7,864,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:37 PM

Jega Should Resign Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega Should Resign Now (1090 Views)

"If The Judges Should Resign, Buhari Should Also Resign Over WAEC Result" -Video / Kogi Poll: Resign Now, PDP Tells AGF, INEC Chair / Jega Should Relocate To The South East/south South Before Things Go Awry! (2) (3) (4)

Jega Should Resign Now by FreeGlobe(f): 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
After successfully carrying out the northern agenda, I see no reason why Jega should spend a day more at Inec office. I urge the president to immediately sack Jega before the governorship elections or PDP should forget Lagos and other crucial states. Enough of the gentleman attitude when things are spoiling. Sack jega now!!!
Re: Jega Should Resign Now by 7lives: 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
Suegbe get a life, or have you not heard that change start from Lagos and so must continue in Lagos.
Anyway, Jimi is a goner.

Re: Jega Should Resign Now by GentleToks(m): 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:
After successfully carrying out the northern agenda, I see no reason why Jega should spend a day more at Inec office. I urge the president to immediately sack Jega before the governorship elections or PDP should forget Lagos and other crucial states. Enough of the gentleman attitude when things are spoiling. Sack jega now!!!

Shut up there Ngbeke!!!!! Why didn't u ask for his head when he carried out Ijaw agenda in 2011.

People like u with baby's brain disgusts me......

How can Jonathan win Nigeria election with SE/SS Votes? Impossible mission....

Re: Jega Should Resign Now by Kingpinukecy(m): 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
dont worry his days are number in dat office he is.....very soon ur pray will come 2pass

Re: Jega Should Resign Now by FreeGlobe(f): 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
GentleToks:

[s]Shut up there Ngbeke!!!!! Why didn't u ask for his head when he carried out Ijaw agenda in 2011.

People like u with baby's brain disgusts me......

How can Jonathan win Nigeria election with SE/SS Votes? Impossible mission....[/s]
Go to hell. Whereas the north needed fictitious and under aged votes to win. Assuming we did same in SE/SS Jonathan would have won. Jega a fulani hegemonic must go NOW!
Re: Jega Should Resign Now by themilanway(m): 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
What Northern agenda?You mean APC beat PDP to their game?

Awesome
Re: Jega Should Resign Now by GentleToks(m): 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Go to hell. Whereas the north needed fictitious and under aged votes to win. Assuming we did same in SE/SS Jonathan would have won. Jega a fulani hegemonic must go NOW!

Ugly bitchh!!!! You forget that when you point one of your filthy fingers to someone; the remaining 4 filthy fingers are equally pointing at you.....

Heaven knows that the rigging of presidential election in SS/SE in 2011 and 2015 was second to none

Re: Jega Should Resign Now by demelza: 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
So some people are still crying up till now?
Sorry o!grin

Re: Jega Should Resign Now by FreeGlobe(f): 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
GentleToks:

Ugly bitchh!!!! You forget that when you point one of your filthy fingers to someone; the remaining 4 filthy fingers are equally pointing at you.....

Heaven knows that the rigging of presidential election in SS/SE in 2011 and 2015 was second to none
Go and die. Jega must go now!!
Re: Jega Should Resign Now by realjoker(m): 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

all the eebosss Tanians in my area has stop crying foul and they have move on, but i dont know why the eebosss here in nl cant stop crying.
maybe you can tell me why?

Re: Jega Should Resign Now by doctokwus: 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
I also support Jega's removal.He gave that thug urubebe too much respect and approved fraudulent elections in Rivers(75% turnout),Delta(70% turnout), Abia(everyone knows theodore orji cud not defeat his apga opponent,anambra where apga lost all 3 seats and enugu where chimaroke was rigged out.
But it should be after d governorship election when he would have made PDP to cry again as he did on march 28.

Re: Jega Should Resign Now by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
Rubbish post

Wetin happen to d 24 million votes promised by TAN?

Why you no get problem with Jega in 2011 when Jonathan won?

Why are people complaining in akwa ibom, abia, imo, Edo, rivers and ebonyi and nobody is complaing in d north and south west?

How did apc win in Kogi, benue and ondo? All these na pdp states o

Stop crying bro.

Re: Jega Should Resign Now by SweetJoystick(m): 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
Go sack am nau, attention seeking noise maker
Re: Jega Should Resign Now by phelps007: 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
7lives:
Suegbe get a life, or have you not heard that change start from Lagos and so must continue in Lagos.
Anyway, Jimi is a goner.
No mind the dindinrin OP jare...this OP is worse than PEJ I swear. Am sure even PEJ will call dis OP otondo..Lmao
Re: Jega Should Resign Now by phelps007: 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
Activa:
Rubbish post

Wetin happen to d 24 million votes promised by TAN?

Why you no get problem with Jega in 2011 when Jonathan won?

Why are people complaining in akwa ibom, abia, imo, Edo, rivers and ebonyi and nobody is complaing in d north and south west?

How did apc win in Kogi, benue and ondo? All these na pdp states o

Stop crying bro.
One of OP's sisters in my office refused to greet or talk to non Niger deltans in our office in one of the south south states because GEJ lost the election. She took it personal big time. I was forced to tell her to go hug the transformer behind our security post. She can go and die for all I care. Mscheew

Re: Jega Should Resign Now by FreeGlobe(f): 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
Jega the Fulani tribalist must go now
Re: Jega Should Resign Now by cyril83(m): 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

O boy see frustration... Wetin jega do you abeg
Re: Jega Should Resign Now by cyril83(m): 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Hehehehe! U dey quick forget oh, no tell me say u don forget wetin happen for akwa ibom, rivers and delta where vote dey swell like gari ijebu
Re: Jega Should Resign Now by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
phelps007:

One of OP's sisters in my office refused to greet or talk to non Niger deltans in our office in one of the south south states because GEJ lost the election. She took it personal big time. I was forced to tell her to go hug the transformer behind our security post. She can go and die for all I care. Mscheew

You're a baaaaadt guy! grin grin grin

Make dem hug the transformer on time o because light go soon dey
Re: Jega Should Resign Now by GentleToks(m): 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Kiss my white ass bitch

Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “I Was High On Orijin”. / Election Fever: Governor Mimiko Reinstates Sacked Local Government Workers / We Didn’t Budget N3bn For Transition Committee – Presidency