Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Chelsea Fc Jokes - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Chelsea Fc Jokes (36616 Views)

Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . / Chinese and Asian Jokes / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by sholabanke(m): 3:15pm On Feb 07, 2009
chelsea paraga
Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by switch47(m): 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2009
Being away for a while now!! am just having FUN enjoying chelsea disaster drama--- grin the latest one being 'THE BILLIONAIRES SCAPE GOAT' part 3 '

part 1   sack of mourihno

part 2    sack of A Grant

part 3     sack of scolari

watch out for part 4 of 'THE BILLIONAIRES scape goat'  by seasons' end-------------------- grin
Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by sylve11: 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by switch47(m): 3:15pm On Feb 10, 2009
GIST OF THE DAY

I was in a village in Edo state recently for a wedding a day before MANCHESTER UNITED PLAYED CHELSEA-----so we stayed till the next day--------and actually saw the match sunday evening in the village-------it was wonderfull seeing a lot of viewing centers and the zeal which the village people put in following  premiership games -------AFTER THE GAME MYSELF AND 3 OTHER GUYS FULL OF DELIGHT WERE HEADING HOME gisting and analysing in low tone on how we enjoyed man chester united's display -------an elderly  MAN came out of a small house and asked-----

MAN - MY PIKIN WHO WIN FOR THE GAME? NA PEOPLE WEY WEAR RED OR PEOPLE WEY WEAR BLUE

WE- ALL ANSWERED-----the people with red

MAN  -  haaaa!!!   NO WONDER EVERYWHERE IS QUIET grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by romsky: 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2009
abi villagers 4 no hia word if say na d pipul wey wear blue win
Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by switch47(m): 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2009
switch47:

GIST OF THE DAY

I was in a village in Edo state recently for a wedding a day before MANCHESTER UNITED PLAYED CHELSEA-----so we stayed till the next day--------and actually saw the match sunday evening in the village-------it was wonderfull seeing a lot of viewing centers and the zeal which the village people put in following premiership games -------AFTER THE GAME MYSELF AND 3 OTHER GUYS FULL OF DELIGHT WERE HEADING HOME gisting and analysing in low tone on how we enjoyed man chester united's display -------an elderly MAN came out of a small house and asked-----

MAN - MY PIKIN WHO WIN FOR THE GAME? NA PEOPLE WEY WEAR RED OR PEOPLE WEY WEAR BLUE

WE- ALL ANSWERED-----the people with red

MAN - haaaa!!! NO WONDER EVERYWHERE IS QUIET grin grin

romade:

abi villagers 4 no hia word if say na d pipul wey wear blue win
grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by infomegaly(m): 10:17am On Feb 13, 2009
;d
Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by switch47(m): 2:16pm On Mar 24, 2009
IN MEMORY OF OUR   THEIR BELOVED CHELSEA cry cry

May the lord grant chelsea fans the fortitude to bear this great loss and calamity!! The lord giveth and the lord taketh!!  take it in good faith , after all it is/WAS all fun!! cool coolRIP chelsea---------- [b]Lying in state is by ARSENAL in the FA cup zone ,meanwhile liverpool have been giving the role for THE LAST BURIAL         for the final burial; rite----------Adieu chelsea----good night----survived by roman abramovich, nateevs,  blue devil, FSB,  Invisible, cabali  and many Agberos   and touts in nigeria and beyond. There will also be a post mortem at the new chelsea thread by the aforementioned.[/b][/color]  ADIEU CHELSEA!! cool  cry cry cry
Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by romsky: 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2009
i bin tink say dem kidnap u o
Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by spenchuks(m): 4:29pm On Mar 24, 2009
Man U 1 Liverpool 4

Fulham 2 Man U 0

Vidic - Red

Rooney - Red

Scholes - Red

. . . and the goals and red cards continues . . . UP MAN U! (dem don gas out!) cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by adaku123(f): 1:38am On Aug 27, 2009
@ Poster

Just Dropped in to inform you that the sites were you steal, sorry get the jokes have been updated!!   grin grin grin grin

http://www.paulkavanagh.com/en/Chelsea-Jokes-Joke-Chelski-Football-Club.html
[url]http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~choh/arsejokes.htm[/url]
http://www.humorsphere.com/football/index.htm

PLS SIR!!! GET A LIFE
Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by lysaa(f): 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2009
hehehehe

thanks adaku
Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by galatico(m): 10:35am On Aug 28, 2009
This is not a joke it is stupidity at the highest order!!!
Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by bashydemy(m): 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2009
MAN U 4 lyf wish, who do you expect from blues when they are all from under bridge that why they are called Stamford Bridge

Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by jbblues24(m): 3:10pm On May 31, 2019
Nice use of violet in this colours mate undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: Check Out This Hilarious Gulder Advert / Saturday Funny Pictures / Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.