Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Jega Failed Woefully!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega Failed Woefully!!!! (999 Views)

Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State / Jega Failed To Respect My Invitation – President, CAN PDP Wing / Jega, Failed Proffessor Of Political Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jega Failed Woefully!!!! by perculiarperson: 8:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
Jega for me is not the man of the year. He is no man at all... Reasons being:

The polls weren't free and fair
Cards readers did not work
The message on accrediting manually was sent out too late (when officials were already at the polling booths)
INEC officials in the North got the message faster than those in the south Gov Willie Obiano was busy having a conversation on ChannelsTv on the card reader issues in his state while northeners were voting without it!!!
We had ended voting in the 3 units around my area, finished counting, gone home and heard on Tv that accreditation could have been done without using card readers...
He did not address the issue of children voting...

There were just too many things wrong with this whole process run by Jega...

If he loves the peace we are enjoying today, he should have truly created a fair playing field...

Jega for me has failed woefully like Fashola and Amaechi...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jega Failed Woefully!!!! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
perculiarperson:

The message on accrediting manually was sent out too late (when officials were already at the polling booths)
INEC officials in the North got the message faster than those in the south Gov Willie Obiano was busy having a conversation on ChannelsTv on the card reader issues in his state while northeners were voting without it!!!
We had ended voting in the 3 units around my area, finished counting, gone home and heard on Tv that accreditation could have been done without using card readers...

If he loves the peace we are enjoying today, he should have truly created a fair playing field...

and what will you say about rivers state were election wasn't even conducted and yet they presented a fraudulent results of 1.4million votes for clueless jonathan?

1 Like

Re: Jega Failed Woefully!!!! by midolian(m): 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
Are u from the Orubebe's family? U need a "Jega" in your life for you to be delivered like your father, Orubebe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega Failed Woefully!!!! by saintfizzo(m): 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mama Piss' cousin..... mschwwww undecided

4 Likes

Re: Jega Failed Woefully!!!! by webincomeplus(m): 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
Orubebe, is that you again?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jega Failed Woefully!!!! by skykenny: 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
perculiarperson:

Attention seeker.

2 Likes

Re: Jega Failed Woefully!!!! by Mynd44: 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
The spirit of Orubebe lives on

3 Likes

Re: Jega Failed Woefully!!!! by Jokay07(m): 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
Orubebe's descendants are here. I jega you in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Jega Failed Woefully!!!! by abduljabbar4(m): 9:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
perculiarperson:

For your information, we had a very small amount of card reader malfunction in the north and I didn't see any underaged voter. And please tell me what happened in rivers and delta.

1 Like

Re: Jega Failed Woefully!!!! by abduljabbar4(m): 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
midolian:
Are u from the Orubebe's family?
Best question of the year.

Even the REC of rivers state can serve as an evidence of rigging.

Remember he said that he wrote it under 'special conditions'

2 Likes

Re: Jega Failed Woefully!!!! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
Some people dey craze
Re: Jega Failed Woefully!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 9:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
Surprise Surprise!

Truth be told. . . BLAME YA GOD!!!!! grin
Re: Jega Failed Woefully!!!! by chibwike(m): 9:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lmao @ comments...@ op *in jega's voice* can i now speak?
Re: Jega Failed Woefully!!!! by chinoify: 9:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
Which part of Ghana is this OP from??

1 Like

Re: Jega Failed Woefully!!!! by ki02020(m): 9:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
Like jega said for those who want to take the election case further you are free to do so...and please stop acting erubebe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jega Failed Woefully!!!! by doctokwus: 9:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
Everytime I remember d 1.9m votes kano gave GMB I feel a sense of joy in my heart.
Imagine GMB being rigged out again,d next 4yrs in Nigeria wud have been hell on earth.
Op have u heard a dollar is now about N197 at d parallel market,compared to d 220 d clueless one plunged it?Yet buhari has not started work o!
Jega, may your days be long.

2 Likes

Re: Jega Failed Woefully!!!! by patrickmuf(m): 9:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
perculiarperson:

This form of madness is peculiar to the Orubebe's, so tell me, are you one of them or you're just an Orubebe wannabe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jega Failed Woefully!!!! by darksuit(m): 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
Orubebelysis is a fatal disease@op
Get treated, you've already been tested positive!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari's Message To Christians On Easter / Read What My Dad Told Me Last Night / Nigeria Joins League Of Biotechnology Nations, As President Signs Biosafety Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.