Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Can You Write E.ro.tica Short Stories? - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Can You Write E.ro.tica Short Stories? (1055 Views)

Post Short Stories And Get Paid For Them / Are You Passionate About Movies & Cinemas? Can You Write For Us? / Publish Your Short Stories & Articles For Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Write E.ro.tica Short Stories? by kay29000(m): 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
I need someone that can write good e.r.o.tic.a short stories geared for the foreign market. I have noticed a lot of talented people in this section, and I would like someone that is ready to make a little side money on his talent. If you know you can write er.oti.ca/e.r.o.tic romance short stories, and would love to make a little money leave a message.

The stories should be between 2,500-3,500 words. I usually write this in two days cos I am a bit lazy, but I know I can finish a short story of that length in about 4 hours. I am ready to pay N1,000 for each short story written. You can write two a week, or even more. But it must be of high quality.

You can send a mail to odus29@yahoo.com if you are interested. And also include some of your story samples if you have them. Pls, remember, the stories must be of the e.ro.tic.a genre.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Can You Write E.ro.tica Short Stories? by falcon01: 10:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
Let me count the number of blessings you will recieve
Re: Can You Write E.ro.tica Short Stories? by chuddyot(m): 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
Am wearing old, faded, denim and that’s all.  I flick the crop slowly into my palm as i gaze down at her.  Now smiling, triumphant. She cannot move.  Naked and shackled, spread-eagled on a large four-poster bed.  Reaching forward, i trail the tip of the crop from her forehead down the length of her nose, so She can smell the leather, and over her parted, panting lips.  I push the tip into her mouth so She can taste the smooth, rich leather. “Suck,” i command my voice soft.  Her mouth closes over the tip as she obeys. “Enough,” i snaps. She's panting once more as i tug the crop out of her mouth, trailing it down and under her chin, on down her neck to the hollow at the base of her throat.  I swirl it slowly
My finger reaches the back of her halter dress midway down her spine, and hooking my finger beneath the top, i pull her closer so that she steps back against me.  She could feel me flush against her body.  Leaning down, i inhale her hair. “You smell so good, prudence, so sweet.” My nose skims past her ear down her neck, and i trail soft, feather light kisses along her shoulder. Her breathing changes, becoming shallow, rushed, full of expectation.  My fingers are at her zipper.  Achingly slow, once more i ease it down while my lips move, licking and kissing and sucking their way across to her other shoulder.  I am so tantalizingly good at this. 
contact on what's app 08160498868 or chuddyot@gmail.com
Re: Can You Write E.ro.tica Short Stories? by chuddyot(m): 11:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
Am wearing old, faded, denim and that’s all.  I flick the crop slowly into my palm as i gaze down at her.  Now smiling, triumphant. She cannot move.  Naked and shackled, spread-eagled on a large four-poster bed.  Reaching forward, i trail the tip of the crop from her forehead down the length of her nose, so She can smell the leather, and over her parted, panting lips.  I push the tip into her mouth so She can taste the smooth, rich leather. “Suck,” i command my voice soft.  Her mouth closes over the tip as she obeys. “Enough,” i snaps. She's panting once more as i tug the crop out of her mouth, trailing it down and under her chin, on down her neck to the hollow at the base of her throat.  I swirl it slowly
My finger reaches the back of her halter dress midway down her spine, and hooking my finger beneath the top, i pull her closer so that she steps back against me.  She could feel me flush against her body.  Leaning down, i inhale her hair. “You smell so good, prudence, so sweet.” My nose skims past her ear down her neck, and i trail soft, feather light kisses along her shoulder. Her breathing changes, becoming shallow, rushed, full of expectation.  My fingers are at her zipper.  Achingly slow, once more i ease it down while my lips move, licking and kissing and sucking their way across to her other shoulder.  I am so tantalizingly good at this. 
contact on what's app 08160498868 or chuddyot@gmail.com
visit http://chuddyot..com

(1) (Reply)

Grammarly, Turnitin, Quillbot, And Anything Premium / Quality Writing Services / 2013 Businessday Aspiring Writers Essay Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.