Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Are You Passionate About Movies & Cinemas? Can You Write For Us? - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Are You Passionate About Movies & Cinemas? Can You Write For Us? (1162 Views)

Can You Write Very Good Articles? / Passionate Writer/blogger To Partner With An Online Based News Website / Write For Infoguidenigeria And Get Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Passionate About Movies & Cinemas? Can You Write For Us? by damaroy: 5:44am On Mar 18, 2016
Everyone has his/her own level of enthusiasm when it comes to opinions & views about movies, cinemas, films etc.

We want the craziest and most passionate ones.

Make some dough on the side while been ... yourself; a complete movie buff!

This is in no way like tripican, nor IMDB ... think of it like gamespot where people can know about the latest movies (perhaps) showing at the cinemas but users also interact by rating the ones they have seen.

Think of the role as a content /social media manager which can be done as a side job anyway.

The key wins that will secure you this gig are
1. You are highly social as a person and even on social media (instagram, twitter, BBM)
2. You know movies and can spark up fire with anyone when it comes to it
3. YOU ARE A VERY FINE GIRL
4. You are highly inquisitive (like you check lindaiketa every 20mins everyday)

send an email to mails@cinefrixx.com and someone will get back to you

You can check us out at www.cinefrixx.com

FB » www.facebook.com/cinefrixx
TW » www.twitter.com/cinefrixx
IN » www.instagram.com/cinefrixx

Re: Are You Passionate About Movies & Cinemas? Can You Write For Us? by mandy1990: 6:55am On Mar 29, 2016
I can write for you cos I have complete written stories already.my email is mandyobabues@gmail.com
Re: Are You Passionate About Movies & Cinemas? Can You Write For Us? by willamtuner: 9:12am On Jan 10, 2022
I can write unique articles and movie reviews. Please check my work here http://thestreambible.com/

(1) (Reply)

Bring Your Writing Projects / Good And Creative Ghost Writer Needed / Copywriters Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.