Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Nicki Minaj Have A Healing BOOBS [VIDEO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Have A Healing BOOBS [VIDEO] (57043 Views)

Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" / Girl With Massive Boobs Video Pictured In Different Clubs Over The Weekend / Nicki Minaj Have Been Deceiving Everyone With Her Fake Butt... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Have A Healing BOOBS [VIDEO] by tunluvus: 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
The boy who was crying had an encounter with Nicki Minaj’s boobs and his life never remained the same.

It’s no news that Nicki Minaj’s boobs is one of her most coveted assets. This is so true that the boobs make headlines even more than Nicki herself make Billboard 100 (insert humor)

I was surfing the web this particular evening and I stumbled upon a video. In it, the Anaconda musician is seen to be talking to an apparently hysteric fan who has always dreamt of the moment he was going to meet Nicki.

In empathy and hysteria as well, Nicki hugged the already crying boy.
Just when he placed his head in between Nicki’s boobs, one can tell in the video how his countenance changed from 0-100, sad to excitement. LOL

Wouldn’t you agree with me that her boobs really has got some healing powers?

WATCH VIDEO FROM THE LINK BELOW :

http://naijatroller.com/nicki-minaj-have-a-healing-boobs-video/

Re: Nicki Minaj Have A Healing BOOBS [VIDEO] by Best371: 3:15am On Apr 04, 2015
TopLink847:
[size=25pt]Are you interested in meeting a Sugar Mummy or Sugar Daddy that can help you financially?

We can get you connected anywhere around Nigeria.

↣↣↣↣ Call us on 0⑧0③⑧⑥②⑧④④⑦ ↢↢↢↢
[/size]
wow

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) / Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) / Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori: Kie Kie Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.