Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,667 members, 7,851,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

Please - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please (725 Views)

Am Scared That He Might Be Keeping Another Woman What Do I Do / I Fell In Luv With A Girl But Scared To Let Her Know / I Fell In Luv With A Girl But Scared To Let Her Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 04, 2015
Never mind God bless you all.
Re: Please by ikbnice(m): 1:10am On Apr 04, 2015
pregnant witout intercourse.....let her do a pregnancy test and put her mind to rest. A mere dream z makin her go gaga nw....i wnda wot she wud do if d result z positive but i seriously doubt d 'positivity' of d result.
Wel, 2u guy, u beta b careful wit chics lyk dz.
Re: Please by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 04, 2015
ikbnice:
pregnant witout intercourse.....let her do a pregnancy test and put her mind to rest. A mere dream z makin her go gaga nw....i wnda wot she wud do if d result z positive but i seriously doubt d 'positivity' of d result.
Wel, 2u guy, u beta b careful wit chics lyk dz.
thanks bro have tried calming her but she wouldn't listen we even had a quarrel over it I just can't sleep
Re: Please by ikbnice(m): 1:24am On Apr 04, 2015
silvermania:
thanks bro have tried calming her but she wouldn't listen we even had a quarrel over it I just can't sleep
let her av d preg-test. It wud lay evrytin to rest.
Re: Please by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 04, 2015
ikbnice:

let her av d preg-test. It wud lay evrytin to rest.
k
Re: Please by Nice684: 2:04am On Apr 04, 2015
QuickLink837:
[size=20pt]Are you interested in meeting a Sugar Mummy or Sugar Daddy that can help you financially?

We can get you connected anywhere around Nigeria.

⇢⇢⇢⇢ Call us on 0⑧0③⑧⑥②⑧④④⑦ ⇠⇠⇠⇠
[/size]
hmmmm
Re: Please by YabaLeftist: 4:17am On Apr 04, 2015
Hope she didn't do it with another guy though, that's the only reason for her to be apprehensive.
Re: Please by Nobody: 4:25am On Apr 04, 2015
YabaLeftist:
Hope she didn't do it with another guy though, that's the only reason for her to be apprehensive.
she didn't, she even ovulated last week
Re: Please by YabaLeftist: 4:41am On Apr 04, 2015
silvermania:
she didn't, she even ovulated last week

I see no reason for her fear then. If her brother's dream usually comes to pass, then both of you must by all means avoid smooching, fondliing and heavy petting, cos one day you both will be carried away by the intense pleasure and do the do. Pregnancy will follow.

1 Like

Re: Please by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 04, 2015
YabaLeftist:

I see no reason for her fear then. If her brother's dream usually comes to pass, then both of you must by all means avoid smooching, fondliing and heavy petting, cos one day you both will be carried away by the intense pleasure and do the do. Pregnancy will follow.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

BETTING MADE EASY / . / Who Can I Trust???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.