Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

I Fell In Luv With A Girl But Scared To Let Her Know - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Fell In Luv With A Girl But Scared To Let Her Know (711 Views)

Pls Am In Luv Wit Omolola1 (an Active Member Of This Forum) / I Fell In Luv With A Girl But Scared To Let Her Know / I Fell In Love With BlueNubian At First Sight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fell In Luv With A Girl But Scared To Let Her Know by Necorios(m): 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2007
I need help nd courage, she used to be my good friend but ever since we met i couldnt put myself 2geda again.i dont want to tell her because i'm scared she might go livid nd hate me;but i reall luv her.pls advise me.
Re: I Fell In Luv With A Girl But Scared To Let Her Know by Saymamy(f): 2:40am On Feb 06, 2007
Basicaly,if u rily luv her as u claim, I suggest u go 4 it b4 sombodi else does. cool
Re: I Fell In Luv With A Girl But Scared To Let Her Know by libra101(m): 5:11am On Jan 02, 2008
I had a experience like urs,i was too scared to tell her,so after much motivation i told her,guess what she told. . .lets just be friends,i nearly died(but not in her front).But i'm glad i told her so i won't have false hopes that she is my one true luv.So neco b4 you go to tell her expect the worst,so if its the wrong response u won't die and if its the right one you can celebrate with a bottle of champain.
Re: I Fell In Luv With A Girl But Scared To Let Her Know by 2faces(m): 5:17am On Jan 02, 2008
If u talk u will die if u don't talk u will die still. I advise u to tell this girl how u feel, u neva knw she might be in the same awkard position as u, waitin for who to make the first move. Tell her how u feel man.
Re: I Fell In Luv With A Girl But Scared To Let Her Know by mariejane(f): 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2008
pls tell her how you feel before it's too late.I had a female friend in this same predicament but she said she could not tell him cos she doesnt want to come cheap, they kept on being friends but unknown to us, her friend was crazy about her but did not know wat her response will be and decided to keep mute. Well, they both started dating other people and that was when he told her how he felt it all.Now he is unhappy in his relationship cos he loves my friend but she cant leave who she is dating, sad
Re: I Fell In Luv With A Girl But Scared To Let Her Know by galatico(m): 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2008
Tell her let her know ur feelings, if you don't tell her she would never find out and you would never have just brace up my friend I one passed through such thing but later I overcame it through the help of my friends,
Re: I Fell In Luv With A Girl But Scared To Let Her Know by saucekid(m): 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2008
if you are scared,let me tell the girl for you grin grin grin grin
i go just take the babe for myself
Re: I Fell In Luv With A Girl But Scared To Let Her Know by amievivian(f): 11:40pm On Jan 05, 2008
Da sauce!! grin

i trust u na!! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

For Idera. N / To The Ladies-food 4 Tot / How Do You Come About Toasting A Gurl,share This With Your Shy Brothers On Naira Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.