Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Meet 15 Unmarried Celebrity Dads In Nigeria + Their Baby Mamas (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet 15 Unmarried Celebrity Dads In Nigeria + Their Baby Mamas (photos) (53660 Views)

Top Nigerian Celebrity Dads And Their Pretty Daughters [photos] / Meet Pasuma’s Children And His 3 Known Baby Mamas (photos) / Meet 14 Unmarried Celebrity dads In Nigeria | Wizkid, Olamide,flavour & More! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet 15 Unmarried Celebrity Dads In Nigeria + Their Baby Mamas (photos) by Nebila(f): 11:22am On Apr 04, 2015
Ice Pricice' baby mama looks so naïve...well,I love Timaya's pics wif his kid n his baby mama is beautiful...

Watin b dt wen Obafemi Martins baby mama put for leg?
Re: Meet 15 Unmarried Celebrity Dads In Nigeria + Their Baby Mamas (photos) by vega84(m): 11:38am On Apr 04, 2015
The media is promoting this BABY MAMA tin as if is a good moral to emulate. Having a child out of wedlock is having a child out of wedlock !
They should stop painting it BABY MAMA or BABY PAPA or watever.
Wrong is wrong, right is right finish!
#vegatalks

1 Like

Re: Meet 15 Unmarried Celebrity Dads In Nigeria + Their Baby Mamas (photos) by Missmossy(f): 11:51am On Apr 04, 2015
Terry G and Oritse Femi and all those who have no plans of settling down with their baby mamas enh grin their ministry keeps moving. I pity the girls more, most of them looking vulnerable.

2 Likes

Re: Meet 15 Unmarried Celebrity Dads In Nigeria + Their Baby Mamas (photos) by yaskarahyelhope(f): 11:55am On Apr 04, 2015
God av mercy with this generation with their promotion of single men and women with babies. Oh I pity these illegitimate celebrated bastards. God go forgive 2baba coz Na im start this show.

Some are ordained in churches. may God forgive those pastors. God forgive us O. Even a chick is trying to bring another chick into d world. But come to think of it. How can these ladies open their legs for these crazy hoodlum looking candidates of hell all in d name of fame? Esp Terry G and that white moustached one.

May God renew this generation's mentality toward. Hmmmmmmmmm...... artistes and baby mamas!

1 Like

Re: Meet 15 Unmarried Celebrity Dads In Nigeria + Their Baby Mamas (photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
Children are God's gift but when I checked the meaning of bastard, this is what I got.

'bastard/ˈbɑːstəd,ˈbast-/
noun
a person born of parents not married to each other.'

I just hope they won't follow the path of their parents.

1 Like

Re: Meet 15 Unmarried Celebrity Dads In Nigeria + Their Baby Mamas (photos) by Saraben(f): 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
In a recent interview patoranking denied having a son, dat was two weeks ago (MTV base )
Re: Meet 15 Unmarried Celebrity Dads In Nigeria + Their Baby Mamas (photos) by Helkayklassic(m): 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ralphranking is Patoranking kid bro., not his son.
Re: Meet 15 Unmarried Celebrity Dads In Nigeria + Their Baby Mamas (photos) by strawberryinc(m): 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
celebrities and baby mamas.... when will they all learn to do what is right before child bearing... any daughter of mine that brings home a child without marriage will be disowned.. Nairalanders u are my witness.. nonsense
Re: Meet 15 Unmarried Celebrity Dads In Nigeria + Their Baby Mamas (photos) by Gracyel(f): 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
achemedez:
Nawa o hw cum WIZKiD's baby mama come worwor like that?
It's true tht handsome dudes always endup ŵǏƫĥ ugly chicks...
Nt lyk me thoe grin

And who says he's handsome??

1 Like

Re: Meet 15 Unmarried Celebrity Dads In Nigeria + Their Baby Mamas (photos) by belladonna7: 1:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
Flavour's gurl is d most b eautiful...dark n lovely...bt as for wizkid,guess he made a mistake trust me
Re: Meet 15 Unmarried Celebrity Dads In Nigeria + Their Baby Mamas (photos) by belladonna7: 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
M
Gracyel:

And who says he's handsome??
...abi na...he uses make up...
Re: Meet 15 Unmarried Celebrity Dads In Nigeria + Their Baby Mamas (photos) by coolebux(m): 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hitherto, this act was un-nigerian
Re: Meet 15 Unmarried Celebrity Dads In Nigeria + Their Baby Mamas (photos) by Ilekeh(f): 2:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
Re: Meet 15 Unmarried Celebrity Dads In Nigeria + Their Baby Mamas (photos) by dimdim001(m): 2:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
mikron:
15. PATORANKING

Patrick Nnaemeka Okorie has a son with his baby mama & girlfriend, he calls him Ralphranking.

Patoranking has already come out since to say that isn't his son, said that's his brother
Re: Meet 15 Unmarried Celebrity Dads In Nigeria + Their Baby Mamas (photos) by Litmus: 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
What does "Baby-Mama" mean? Have Nigerians started aspiring to the philosophy that anyone black of African origin and not Ghetto is pretentious and "up-themselves"

Hope not because that narrowing of culture to ghetto by sanctioning a wider expression of class is one of the most devastating social weapons ever invented against African types and something which is now devastating the formerly rich presence of African culture/influence in America and Europe.
Re: Meet 15 Unmarried Celebrity Dads In Nigeria + Their Baby Mamas (photos) by ikupakuti(m): 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
vega84:
The media is promoting this BABY MAMA tin as if is a good moral to emulate. Having a child out of wedlock is having a child out of wedlock !
They should stop painting it BABY MAMA or BABY PAPA or watever.
Wrong is wrong, right is right finish!
#vegatalks

No mind dem jare

Eje ka pe were l‘oruko ton je

A bastard is a bastard!

When a poor/common man does it its regarded as a taboo bt wen its all dis yeyebritis de media‘ll celebrate dem thereby promoting immorality in de society

Most of these ppl r also product of dis same nonsense, dats y dey don‘t c anythin wrong with it

2 Likes

Re: Meet 15 Unmarried Celebrity Dads In Nigeria + Their Baby Mamas (photos) by ENIGMA24(m): 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
chipmunkey:
Is that Patoranking's baby mama? shocked

I don't Think so, ( I stand corrected).....given the Boys Age Ranking Had Him Before He Hit fame, nd from all obvious facts nd findings(*feeling like a Detective) she got to be with Patoranking after he Hit fame.....besides I follow The Bae on instagram, she is really pretty No doubt But on a Certain Video of hers she Sounded nd looked very happy nd Overwhelmed wen the kid Called her "MuMMy"......No Mum sees That as a Big deal, except a Girlfrnd hoping to Be his stepmom....I'm Just saying sha, correct me if I'm wrong!
Re: Meet 15 Unmarried Celebrity Dads In Nigeria + Their Baby Mamas (photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
ENIGMA24:

I don't Think so, ( I stand corrected).....given the Boys Age Ranking Had Him Before He Hit fame, nd from all obvious facts nd findings(*feeling like a Detective) she got to be with Patoranking after he Hit fame.....besides I follow The Bae on instagram, she is really pretty No doubt But on a Certain Video of hers she Sounded nd looked very happy nd Overwhelmed wen the kid Called her "MuMMy"......No Mum sees That as a Big deal, except a Girlfrnd hoping to Be his stepmom....I'm Just saying sha, correct me if I'm wrong!
It's already been proven somewhere along this thread that the kid is his baby brother.

You are right about the bae hooking up after he hit fame. cheesy
Who would let that pass. cool
Re: Meet 15 Unmarried Celebrity Dads In Nigeria + Their Baby Mamas (photos) by drinksandmoreng: 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
Introduction

Akinwunmi Ambode (born June 14, 1963) is an accountant, an administrator and a public finance management expert. He is the Chief Executive Officer of Brandsmiths Consulting Limited – a firm that specializes in public sector finance management. Ambode was formerly the Accountant-General of Lagos State, Nigeria, and held many sensitive financial positions in the Lagos State government in a 27-year career in the Lagos State Civil Service. He is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) and a Member of the Nigerian Institute of Management. He is the founder of La Roche Leadership Foundation, a non-profit organization focused on developing the next generation of leaders. He is married to Bolanle Patience Ambode (nee Odukomaiya) and they are blessed with children.

Re: Meet 15 Unmarried Celebrity Dads In Nigeria + Their Baby Mamas (photos) by alexis007(m): 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
pweedyuz:

Anna banner is not flavour's baby mama
D lady up there is. "DELTA SOAp QUEEN not MBGN"

Anna banner is currently flavour's gf nd she isn't preggy nor given birth to "any" child for anyone

Get d facts right bfore u type.
aaaah aunty.......sorry o......na you be miss google ni......1st things 1st.....i got my facts from a related previous thread purporting that anna is preggy for flavour.....so just in case you are looking for something to attack....attack farano and other mods who helped establish a fallacy as truth...............

but the avidity with which you attacked me.........you must be related to elder Orubebe
Re: Meet 15 Unmarried Celebrity Dads In Nigeria + Their Baby Mamas (photos) by shizzleStar: 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
alexis007:
[s]Interviewer: what is your name?

Girl: Anna Banner

Interviewer: what's your career?

Girl: I'm flavour's baby mama

Interviewer: and what is your ultimate goal in life?

Girl: you no see say i don already achieve am?ma pikin don become shareholder for that Igbo man wealth

.......typical harlot mentality......God pity my generation. Common sense is now in scarcity[/s].
Keep hating on the girl while she is enjoying her life to the fullest without any iota of idea about your useless life and existence.

Pray, you get not just wisdom but also understanding. Ewu
Re: Meet 15 Unmarried Celebrity Dads In Nigeria + Their Baby Mamas (photos) by alexis007(m): 9:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
shizzleStar:
Keep hating on the girl while she is enjoying her life to the fullest without any iota of idea about your useless life and existence.

Pray, you get not just wisdom but also understanding. Ewu
he-goat wey dey find person daughter wey im go impregnate don dey defend babymamaship...........may your sisters' and daughters' marital status end at the babymama level......AMEN!!!!!
Re: Meet 15 Unmarried Celebrity Dads In Nigeria + Their Baby Mamas (photos) by olasoji1: 11:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
Is Khloe Kardashian losing weight??

See more photos here===>> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/04/photos-khloe-kardashian-losing-weight.html

Re: Meet 15 Unmarried Celebrity Dads In Nigeria + Their Baby Mamas (photos) by kalufelix(m): 1:00am On Apr 05, 2015
B! Tches...
Re: Meet 15 Unmarried Celebrity Dads In Nigeria + Their Baby Mamas (photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 05, 2015
Never knew that was Patorankings Son. Thought he was his brother.
Re: Meet 15 Unmarried Celebrity Dads In Nigeria + Their Baby Mamas (photos) by deskossy(m): 11:34am On Apr 05, 2015
What happened to birth control? ...smh..African girls tho undecided
Re: Meet 15 Unmarried Celebrity Dads In Nigeria + Their Baby Mamas (photos) by tynusky: 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ambode is presentable

Love him or hate him, Ambode is a delight.

He smiles and smiles which make his pleasant disposition and willingness to serve obvious

He is handsome, urbane, and confident.

He is very intelligent.
- he had the second best HSC result in the whole of West Africa in his time.

Lagos will be proud to have another intelligent governor after Fashola.

So my people vote APC,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones / Nina Vs. Nancy Isime: Who Rocked Fringe Pants Better? (Photo) / Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.