Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors (24481 Views)

Sexiest Nollywood Actors In 2017 (Photos) / Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets / I Was A Fool To Have Condemned Goodluck Jonathan – Nollywood Producer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors by Drone007: 1:21am On Apr 05, 2015
Equalizer:

http://www.punchng.com/news/no-regrets-campaigning-for-jonathan-nollywood-actors/

Very interesting times in Nigeria: Voices of dissent and holders of contrary opinion (including the local movie industry, Nollywood, the world's third argest film industry) whose candidate lost in a democratic election are being labelled and profiled by fellow Nigerians whose candidate won. WILL THE PRO-WINNERS SOON START ATTACKING THE PRO-LOSERS? Already reports are coming in that supporters of the vice president-elect looted a major international market in the commercial capital, Lagos, that is dominated by non-indigenes identified as tradional supporters of the incumbent president, AND THAT UNDER THE WATCH OF THE VICE PRESIDENT-ELECT AND HIS PARTY'S CANDIDATE FOR THE LAGOS GOVERNORSHIP POLLS scheduled for April 11.
Are these omen of what is to come in Africa's self-styled largest 'democracy'?
INDEED, THE WORLD IS SURELY WATCHING!
Re: No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors by Scatterboss(m): 5:42am On Apr 05, 2015
efilefun:
mtcheeew shoro niyen?? bunch of hungry people... imagine patience ozokwo crying and rolling on the floor during the bring back our girls campaign, when money got involved she took to the center stage dancing like someone under spell

How to be a SUPER HERO in Africa

1) Become a President

2) Loot your country.

3) Celebrate criminals and put them in Charge

4) Set up an Election-Rigging Squad

5) Equip Militants across all ethnicities

6) Seek Re-election

7) Seek the disqualification of your opponents

cool Spend Billions to tarnish your opponents' image

9) Manipulate Election Results from your strongholds

10) Hire an Orubebe to threaten the Umpire and incite National Violence

11) Lose the election and be very sure that you can't do anything to disrupt the process anymore.

12) Give up, concede victory, accept defeat and congratulate your opponent before election results are announced.

Even if you still can't find the lost children kidnapped under your watch, all your sins would be forgiven; You are a SUPER HERO.

Gbam.

1 Like

Re: No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors by olasoji1: 5:44am On Apr 05, 2015
Amber Rose puts camel toe on display,slams haters (Photo)

See photo here>>>> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/04/amber-rose-puts-camel-toe-on.html

Re: No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 05, 2015
Ilekeh:
When money exchanged hands, what's there to regret?

Thank goodness the SW puts you guys on a low pedestal, but I thank Yoruba actors/actresses for their campaign. We appreciate you guys.

Toyin Aimaku, Mrs. I can die for GEJ.........are you still breathing? Shameless arabinrin.
I thought ibos are tribalistic! But u yoruba lots are beginnin to annoy me seriously
Re: No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
kween911:
Awon werey greedy actors n actresses

So, I can see u here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
Saklekplus:

So, I can see u here
I see u too
Re: No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors by obontami: 8:44am On May 14, 2015
x

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gandhi Jayanti Essay Article In Hindi Tamil Telugu English Marathi / Tekno Donates N200,000 To Donald Nwosu, A Cancer Patient / Special Spesh's Son, Chukuyenum (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.