Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors (24511 Views)

Sexiest Nollywood Actors In 2017 (Photos) / Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets / I Was A Fool To Have Condemned Goodluck Jonathan – Nollywood Producer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors by haibe(m): 8:51am On Apr 04, 2015
nkemjacob2:
One big nd major mistake, jonathan concentrated on d south, west, east region when campaigning. He wud have go to the north to hold one two remarkable event in the north, since boko haram wnts to tanish his image @least he wud have gain more surport form dat concept

you want make them stone am comot undecided
Re: No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors by bigt2(m): 8:51am On Apr 04, 2015
Yeah
Re: No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 04, 2015
Wuruwuru.
very yeye people. Most of them did not vote . Most left nigeria before election grin grin . Chai!! This people are truly dramatic!

1 Like

Re: No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors by creepsyme(f): 8:52am On Apr 04, 2015
Nollywood may decide to turn it to anoda movie.
Re: No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors by Intendy: 8:52am On Apr 04, 2015
There is no point regretting cause you have been well settled.

1 Like

Re: No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors by Paitty(f): 8:53am On Apr 04, 2015
Who cares,..Hw would they regret wen GEJ paid handsomely for campaigning and voting for him

Sai Baba
Re: No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors by Apex32: 8:54am On Apr 04, 2015
Bloody liars shocked
Re: No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors by lonelydora: 8:56am On Apr 04, 2015
You guys campaigned for Jonathan and when it got to time for voting, all of you travelled abroad to have fun. Davido in Kenya, Wizkid in Dubai etc. Who is fooling who?

1 Like

Re: No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors by olas24u(f): 8:57am On Apr 04, 2015
Equalizer:

Even if you like demolish all the houses in the North and ask Julius Berger to construct new ones for them, an average Hausa man will still do what their Emir or Imam instructs them to do.. They want to return power to the north by all means and I won't be surprise if one should tell me that Adamu Ma'zu of PDP voted for APC in Bauchi in the just concluded presidential election

If GEJ had performed, he would have been very popular ,The man messed up big time
Re: No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 04, 2015
See their faces like water melon. Why won't you campaign for the wrong person when your choices are not influenced and driven by poverty and suffering.

2 Likes

Re: No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors by loomer: 8:58am On Apr 04, 2015
nkemjacob2:
One big nd major mistake, jonathan concentrated on d south, west, east region when campaigning. He wud have go to the north to hold one two remarkable event in the north, since boko haram wnts to tanish his image @least he wud have gain more surport form dat concept

nothing Jonathan for do wey go make northerners vote for am.

NOTE: even if like say Buhari de contest under pdp, and apc produced a southern muslim, the north for still vote buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 04, 2015
as far as pepper sure ogbeni no regrets
Re: No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors by deletrue: 9:05am On Apr 04, 2015
Ho my Lord will bless these actors. I read many decampees already because GEJ has been betrayed by especially his friend like Mimico who I thought is a good friend of GEJ. I will be the last person to abadon GEJ. I will stay by him and do all those things that will bring down apc and Buhari, the extremist. I have appealled to all pdp friends and members not to decamp but to stay aside and carry out very serious attacks on apc. Apc did it to GEJ. They set up an illegal radio station to attack GEJ, they brought boko haram to pull dowm GEJ, four governors from one region left GEJ to fall him and many more. Infact I be back. Buhari must be frustrated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors by missionmex(m): 9:05am On Apr 04, 2015
nkemjacob2:
seems u av been sleeping since january last and just woke up today to be able to make this statement.

2 Likes

Re: No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors by abrahym(m): 9:07am On Apr 04, 2015
Don't use the word Nollywood.. Igbowood rather

2 Likes

Re: No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors by dasensible1(m): 9:08am On Apr 04, 2015
double0seven:

what nonsense are you saying? How did Jonathan become President in 2011? Was it through the votes of the South south alone? of course the North voted immensely for Jonathan in 2011.Andso did the south west.

You should ask yourself what happened between now and then to cause so much disaffection for the President. The truth is simply that Jonathan squandered all the goodwill the people had in him.
shikena, GEJ polled over 8 million votes in the north in 2011. He simply squandered d goodwill n hence da recent loss
Re: No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors by lipstick2(f): 9:11am On Apr 04, 2015
Ilekeh:
When money exchanged hands, what's there to regret?

Thank goodness the SW puts you guys on a low pedestal, but I thank Yoruba actors/actresses for their campaign. We appreciate you guys.

Toyin Aimaku, Mrs. I can die for GEJ.........are you still breathing? Shameless arabinrin.

U r pathetic.What is wrong in one taking a stand.Toyin chose to be a strong GEJites,let her be.#iloveGEJ#.
Re: No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:12am On Apr 04, 2015
Ilekeh:

Thank goodness the SW puts you guys on a low pedestal, but I thank Yoruba actors/actresses for their campaign. We appreciate you guys.

Toyin Aimaku, Mrs. I can die for GEJ.........are you still breathing? Shameless arabinrin.
Foluke Daramola was one of the Yoruba actresses that stood by Buhari. She went to the extent of falling out with a producer.

2 Likes

Re: No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors by dunkem21(m): 9:12am On Apr 04, 2015
Yes, no regrets ever for supporting GEJ.

We love you, Goodluck.
Re: No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors by cana882(m): 9:14am On Apr 04, 2015
Mutuwa:
According to daily trust

Within 48hrs of the announcement of Buhari's victory as Nigeria's president-elect,the Nigerian stock market recorded a gain of N1.4tr. the biggest gain in 50 yrs, according to Daily Trust.The naira made a gain of N30 against the dollar,selling for N195 in Kano this evening.Numerous filling stations that we're padlocked under the pretext of fuel scarcity,suddenly opened their gates for business.The price of rice has crashed,as hoarded bags are flooding the market from locked up stores.Now who says our problem is not that of leadership? Iam only imagining the volume of foreign direct investment that would flow into the country,if we can double our efforts come upper Saturday,and chase out all PDP governors from the government houses in Nigeria with our weapons of mass destruction-The PVC.
wow! what a coincidence or should we call it ermm... luck??
Re: No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors by kristisking(m): 9:16am On Apr 04, 2015
We are behind you.GEJ is our man despite the defeat.At least GEJ left a legacy as calm,focused and detribalised politician.
Re: No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:16am On Apr 04, 2015
Same from here
Re: No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 04, 2015
So ApC organised the bring back campaign? I thought the campaign is from civil society?
efilefun:
mtcheeew shoro niyen?? bunch of hungry people... imagine patience ozokwo crying and rolling on the floor during the bring back our girls campaign, when money got involved she took to the center stage dancing like someone under spell

How to be a SUPER HERO in Africa

1) Become a President

2) Loot your country.

3) Celebrate criminals and put them in Charge

4) Set up an Election-Rigging Squad

5) Equip Militants across all ethnicities

6) Seek Re-election

7) Seek the disqualification of your opponents

cool Spend Billions to tarnish your opponents' image

9) Manipulate Election Results from your strongholds

10) Hire an Orubebe to threaten the Umpire and incite National Violence

11) Lose the election and be very sure that you can't do anything to disrupt the process anymore.

12) Give up, concede victory, accept defeat and congratulate your opponent before election results are announced.

Even if you still can't find the lost children kidnapped under your watch, all your sins would be forgiven; You are a SUPER HERO.

Insanity is when you think that everybody must support your candidate of choice, we are all different and not homogenous.
Re: No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors by osamaBUSH(m): 9:17am On Apr 04, 2015
nerodenero:
Only an individual that stayed in the north and knows these people will know how desperate an average northerner is when it comes to power.
TRUE!!!
Re: No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors by igbeke: 9:18am On Apr 04, 2015
The true meaning of Love for one's Country.

1 Like

Re: No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors by betterpikinn: 9:18am On Apr 04, 2015
Ilekeh:

Seriously, i just detest that bıtch called Toyin Aimaku

1 Like

Re: No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors by eedris07(m): 9:18am On Apr 04, 2015
tongue eyyah una sori
Re: No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors by Wendy80(f): 9:18am On Apr 04, 2015
Everyone mustn't support a Candidate. We all have our choices and make our decisions.
I respect ds ones not someone like TOYIN AIMAKHU who quickly deleted picture she took with Jonathan when he lost.
Re: No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors by drey076(m): 9:18am On Apr 04, 2015
deletrue:
Ho my Lord will bless these actors. I read many decampees already because GEJ has been betrayed by especially his friend like Mimico who I thought is a good friend of GEJ. I will be the last person to abadon GEJ. I will stay by him and do all those things that will bring down apc and Buhari, the extremist. I have appealled to all pdp friends and members not to decamp but to stay aside and carry out very serious attacks on apc. Apc did it to GEJ. They set up an illegal radio station to attack GEJ, they brought boko haram to pull dowm GEJ, four governors from one region left GEJ to fall him and many more. Infact I be back. Buhari must be frustrated.
Nigeria will remain backward because of some1 like you
mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors by Nicepoker(m): 9:21am On Apr 04, 2015
9jvirgin:

No sensible person will support Jonathan's government.
I know u are still jobless
Re: No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors by Nicepoker(m): 9:21am On Apr 04, 2015
9jvirgin:

No sensible person will support Jonathan's government.
I know u are still jobless.
Re: No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors by efilefun(m): 9:23am On Apr 04, 2015
where in that post did you see APC organizing the bring back our girls campaign atleast patience ozokwo who headed the team of mourners who was rolling on the floor during the bring back our girls campaign was seen durng GEJ's campaign dancing like someone on spell and also did i impose anyone on you

CaptainOjemba:
So ApC organised the bring back campaign? I thought the campaign is from civil society? Insanity is when you think that everybody must support your candidate of choice, we are all different and not homogenous.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tspize Buys A Mansion To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) / Davido Biography - History,profile Of David Adedeji Adeleke / Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.