Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,510 members, 7,836,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Sw Criticizing Se & Ss For Voting Gej - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sw Criticizing Se & Ss For Voting Gej (625 Views)

FLASHBACK: Don Jazzy Regrets Voting GEJ!!! / Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects / Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sw Criticizing Se & Ss For Voting Gej by Arizona1: 5:44am On Apr 04, 2015
Since after the conclusion of the March 28 presidential election in which the APC presidential candidate General Muhamadu Buhari(rtd) was declared winner, the people of south west has been criticising the igbos for voting massively for the candidate of their choice. They call igbos and south south people lots of bad names saying they are politically blind which is what has been affecting them for ages in NIGERIA.

Well this is democracy where everybody is allowed to say his/her mind and also GEJ has expanded the democratic process in Nigeria.
Now let us face reality here, igbos are people well known for hard work and strongly stand by what they believe in irrespective of the challenges and threats from anybody. Igbos are not like people who always look to join the winning team meanwhile they did not contribute anything meaningful towards the success of that team and that is exactly what I see in SW.
The people who made it possible for General Buhari to win the election which are the entire North has never reacted negeatively to the number of votes GMB got from SE & SS. Why is it that my brothers in SW has taken it upon themselves to create anarchy and disunity in this country by castigating the way and manner the igbos voted?

Looking at the votes casted citically, you will agree with me that without the votes GMB got from the whole SW states, he will still win the election. So how did SW vote in GMB or voted out GEJ?
We are one Nigeria. Politics is just a game, one person must loose.
Re: Sw Criticizing Se & Ss For Voting Gej by emperor003: 6:11am On Apr 04, 2015
Somehow
Re: Sw Criticizing Se & Ss For Voting Gej by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 04, 2015
@OP let that slide. Election has been won and lost already!
Re: Sw Criticizing Se & Ss For Voting Gej by Jokay07(m): 7:08am On Apr 04, 2015
It's clear that you and your people are politically naive. You people analyse politics like someone who has been in the wilderness for so long. Immediately after the election, so many threads have been opened by some people, critisizing the SW people for voting massively for Gej, many are even saying that the SW people betrayed them, I have read a thread which says ''the Ijaws and the Igbos have vowed with blood never to support the Yorubas'' and so on . I have never seen a thread by any SW Nairalander castigating the Igbos for supporting Gej, this why your people have remained politically irrelevant in terms of presidential election. None of your people can smell that presidential seat if you don't form alliance with either the North or the west but due to hatred, pride, wound of civil war and ignorance, you have seen it as a taboo to form an alliance.For the fear of the unknown, you have seen the SW people as your greatest political enemy, go and jot it down, SE region is still 60years behind Sw region in terms of politics, to show how political naive you are, Sw is a battle ground between PDP and Apc, I hope you have seen the close margin between the votes they all casted but saying that Gmb won the election without the support of Sw shows the depth of ignorance. SW voted for Jonathan in 2011 and he was voted out again by them. If you don't know, either Hausa, igbo or ijaw can win any presidential election without the help of the Sw. Do your research very well before you open any thread, leave the yorubas out of the sphere of your politics. Gmb did not get up to 1 million votes from both S/s and S/e yet he won the election and Gmb won 5 out of 6 states in Sw yet you are so blind to see all these only for you to say that Sw are irrelevant to Gmb's Success. We don't care about your people, leave the Sw people alone!!!!
Re: Sw Criticizing Se & Ss For Voting Gej by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 04, 2015
The OP is sick.

If SW did not vote for GMB, where will he get his 25% spread from?

If SW voted enmasse for GEJ...trust me, GMB's vote will have gone down from 15M to 12M and GEJ's vote would have gone up from 12M to 15M.

But if you look at the results very well .. SW never gave anybody a block vote...we voted based on credibility... SE and SS cannot say the same...we are the only electorates that don't care if you are our son or not.

Beat that
Re: Sw Criticizing Se & Ss For Voting Gej by omololu2020(m): 8:16am On Apr 04, 2015
Arizona1:
Since after the conclusion of the March 28 presidential election in which the APC presidential candidate General Muhamadu Buhari(rtd) was declared winner, the people of south west has been criticising the igbos for voting massively for the candidate of their choice. They call igbos and south south people lots of bad names saying they are politically blind which is what has been affecting them for ages in NIGERIA.

Well this is democracy where everybody is allowed to say his/her mind and also GEJ has expanded the democratic process in Nigeria.
Now let us face reality here, igbos are people well known for hard work and strongly stand by what they believe in irrespective of the challenges and threats from anybody. Igbos are not like people who always look to join the winning team meanwhile they did not contribute anything meaningful towards the success of that team and that is exactly what I see in SW.
The people who made it possible for General Buhari to win the election which are the entire North has never reacted negeatively to the number of votes GMB got from SE & SS. Why is it that my brothers in SW has taken it upon themselves to create anarchy and disunity in this country by castigating the way and manner the igbos voted?

Looking at the votes casted citically, you will agree with me that without the votes GMB got from the whole SW states, he will still win the election. So how did SW vote in GMB or voted out GEJ?
We are one Nigeria. Politics is just a game, one person must loose.
wetin dey do dis ibo pple sef,we voted for who we want.mak seun start to dey close all dis typ of useless thread n ban d op jawe
Re: Sw Criticizing Se & Ss For Voting Gej by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 04, 2015
Igbos,nightmare of Nigeria's certified fools!

(1) (Reply)

List Those You Want Buhari To Buharize / Battle For Lagos: Jimi or Ambode.... Got this online / Underage Voter Causes A Fight Among Party Agents In Keffi (must See Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.