Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Tinubu:the Fearless Kingmaker - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu:the Fearless Kingmaker (3212 Views)

Tinubu: Buhari's Cabal Underestimated The Weirdest Kingmaker / "Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots / What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu:the Fearless Kingmaker by laplace12(m): 9:01am On Apr 04, 2015
Ichiato:

Bro you've got the source of that change all wrong. PDP needs to go and change themselves first. Did you even follow their primaries? Na that kind change we want for lagos? mba.

The result will surprise you.

It was 600k against 700k at the presidential election. PDP need only 100k voters to switch sides and they win.

See the analysis. Tinubu is behind ambode and we all know he is not popular among lagosians. We know Lagos is his private business and lots of voters will change mind because of that.

The millions of commuters tha pay heavily at the lekki toll gate wouldn't want that to continue. They won't tell you but they will speak through their pvc.

The majority northern bike men that were chased out of the road and had their bikes confiscated wouldn't want to see that repeat. They will also speak through their pvc.

Agbaje is a yoruba man like Ambode. Ambode has no ethnic advantage over him unlike Gej and Osibanjo.

..and I know you neva imagined that pdp could pull 600k against 700k despite the massive 'change' campaign...you are in for another shocker.
Re: Tinubu:the Fearless Kingmaker by Gbawe: 9:14am On Apr 04, 2015
Mynd44:

You will only turn yourself into what you claim to fight with this path.

Learn to see the funny side to all this and realize he is hurting

Prejudice and discrimination hurt people greatly. We should not tolerate it or those who practice it. I believe those who are open and unrepentant bigots should be shamed as obtains in progressive societies. That is another way to develop Nigeria and foster ethnic unity. Bigots should be shamed and showed there is no place for them in society.

When we "see the funny side" then Nigeria will continue to be the joke it is today where some leaders can openly make discriminatory statements before our president and all is waved off as a joke. I guess we all have different outlook based on our experiences. I personally think Nigerians tolerate and promote prejudice unacceptably. Progressive societies should not tolerate open bigotry, hate speeches and discriminatory hatred against anyone.

Perhaps I am too used to an environment where a white person is jailed for racially mocking on twitter a black footballer who had a heart attack on the pitch. We have different threshold of tolerance for hateful and malevolent bigots. I think they are nothing to joke about and speak to them like the scum they are but I concede you are entitled to see the 'funny side' and indulge those sort. Your prerogative entirely.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu:the Fearless Kingmaker by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 04, 2015
laplace12:

The result will surprise you.

It was 600k against 700k at the presidential election. PDP need only 100k voters to switch sides and they win.

See the analysis. Tinubu is behind ambode and we all know he is not popular among lagosians. We know Lagos is his private business and lots of voters will change mind because of that.

The millions of commuters tha pay heavily at the lekki toll gate wouldn't want that to continue. They won't tell you but they will speak through their pvc.

The majority northern bike men that were chased out of the road and had their bikes confiscated wouldn't want to see that repeat. They will also speak through their pvc.

Agbaje is a yoruba man like Ambode. Ambode has no ethnic advantage over him unlike Gej and Osibanjo.

..and I know you neva imagined that pdp could pull 600k against 700k despite the massive 'change' campaign...you are in for another shocker.

Am sure this was how you calculated and predicted that GEJ would win the presidential election grin grin

First of, many legosians did not even like the two candidates for the presidential election. Only Lagos state recorded significantly less that 50percent turn out of those who registed for pvc. Out of 5million plus that registered only about 1.5million were accredited. Comparing the presidential election to this is a no no.
Besides am very sure a lot of legosians would prefer who tinubu is behind than who bode-george is behind.
Re: Tinubu:the Fearless Kingmaker by igbeke: 9:35am On Apr 04, 2015
Yet he has a boss in GEJ.

Re: Tinubu:the Fearless Kingmaker by fyneguy: 10:03am On Apr 04, 2015
PDP got those votes in Lagos because of tribal sentiments of residents of some areas and religious sentiments against Buhari. Come Saturday, many people will vote Ambode. It's a done deal.
Re: Tinubu:the Fearless Kingmaker by AbetterLagos: 11:18am On Apr 04, 2015
JK promising free education, free Wi-Fi, removal of toll gate and he will still reduce taxes. When he is not Santa Claus. We are educated and we know such a plan is not feasible.

Im voting for the candidate with a genuine, achievable blueprint in how to take Lagos State forward. And that candidate is Akinwunmi Ambode.
Re: Tinubu:the Fearless Kingmaker by AdekunleBal: 11:53am On Apr 04, 2015
Tinubu this Tinubu that, the man is not running for any post. Ambode's record speaks for itself.
Re: Tinubu:the Fearless Kingmaker by MichaelKukus: 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
BRT was started under Tinubu and finished under Fashola. That's what CONTINUITY means. The baton has been passed on to Ambode to lead our dear state to greater heights.

Vote Akinwunmi Ambode for continuity.

EKO O NI BAJE.
Re: Tinubu:the Fearless Kingmaker by PelumiOrungbe: 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
Fashola started low cost dry construction Ambode will continue. That's what CONTINUITY means.
Re: Tinubu:the Fearless Kingmaker by KukusB: 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
There's a N25b guarantee scheme Akinwunmi Ambode has planned to deepen access to finance for SMEs. If you run a business, press that broom come April 11th.

Eko o ni Baje.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu:the Fearless Kingmaker by Elcemento(m): 12:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
Gbawe:

Prejudice and discrimination hurt people greatly. We should not tolerate it or those who practice it. I believe those who are open and unrepentant bigots should be shamed as obtains in progressive societies. That is another way to develop Nigeria and foster ethnic unity. Bigots should be shamed and showed there is no place for them in society.

When we "see the funny side" then Nigeria will continue to be the joke it is today where some leaders can openly make discriminatory statements before our president and all is waved off as a joke. I guess we all have different outlook based on our experiences. I personally think Nigerians tolerate and promote prejudice unacceptably. Progressive societies should not tolerate open bigotry, hate speeches and discriminatory hatred against anyone.

Perhaps I am too used to an environment where a white person is jailed for racially mocking on twitter a black footballer who had a heart attack on the pitch. We have different threshold of tolerance for hateful and malevolent bigots. I think they are nothing to joke about and speak to them like the scum they are but I concede you are entitled to see the 'funny side' and indulge those sort. Your prerogative entirely.
Oga gbawe, I've been tracking your comments on this forum for some years without quoting you for once, but this comment of yours has forced me to do otherwise. You are a great mind eventhough I've never met you before. Keep the flame burning sir.

Re: Tinubu:the Fearless Kingmaker by BlackBaron: 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah

He's also a criminal fraud, land grabber, opportunist, nepotic and embezzler.
Re: Tinubu:the Fearless Kingmaker by SirShymexx: 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
BlackBaron:
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah

He's also a criminal fraud, land grabber, opportunist, nepotic and embezzler.

Lmao @opportunist. grin

When will he and Fashola compensate the people of Ibeju Lekki and Epe for their stolen lands? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

What happened to BBC Hausa / Buhari Why?! See What Buhari Did To Me! (+PIC) / Imagine Saraki Is Ibo, Ridiculous Defense Of The "Our Son" Mentality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.