Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Palestinians Warn Israel Over Easter Restrictions - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Palestinians Warn Israel Over Easter Restrictions (3048 Views)

Joshua Iginla Visits Mount Camel, Israel Where Elijah Called Down Fire / Kenyan Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus's Crucifixion / TB Joshua Arrives Israel. Deputy Major Of Jerusalem Said This About Him (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palestinians Warn Israel Over Easter Restrictions by vedaxcool(m): 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
Anomnity:
I support Israel 100%.So you murderous blood thirsty bigots what will you do now.
Israel has no problem with Palestinian christians.They have problems with the droves of muslims that will pretend to be christians and infiltrate the ranks of the palestinian Christians to penetrate Israel to wreak havoc on innocent people as their religion always instructs them.I would do the same thing to guard my country if I were Israel.

All the blood thirsty terrorist bigots that will quote me, may your terrorist bombs blow you and your accomplies to pieces as you hunt innocent people.

Mr. Man take ur pill immediately

1 Like

Re: Palestinians Warn Israel Over Easter Restrictions by Empiree: 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
Anomnity:
I support Israel 100%.So you murderous blood thirsty bigots what will you do now.
Israel has no problem with Palestinian christians.They have problems with the droves of muslims that will pretend to be christians and infiltrate the ranks of the palestinian Christians to penetrate Israel to wreak havoc on innocent people as their religion always instructs them.I would do the same thing to guard my country if I were Israel.

All the blood thirsty terrorist bigots that will quote me, may your terrorist bombs blow you and your accomplies to pieces as you hunt innocent people.
Obviously, you are one of those babies blood suckers, blood sucking demons. You have no shame.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Palestinians Warn Israel Over Easter Restrictions by Anomnity: 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
Empiree:
Obviously, you are one of those babies blood suckers, blood sucking demons. You have no shame.
No surprise.Its the last resort of you and your crew when your cover is blown.Shame to your murderous religion.
Re: Palestinians Warn Israel Over Easter Restrictions by Empiree: 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
Anomnity:

No surprise.Its the last resort of you and your crew when your cover is blown.Shame to your murderous religion.
Mister, kindly address op. Dont worry about empree. I am the least to worry about right now. You have a choice to make. You are a christian I supposed. And at the same time 100% pro-israel.

Op is sayiing Israel is persecuting yout fellow christians. That's very important issue to tackle. Leave Islam and Muslims out.

Danke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Palestinians Warn Israel Over Easter Restrictions by Anomnity: 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
Empiree:
Mister, kindly address op. Dont worry about empree. I am the least to worry about right now. You have a choice to make. You are a christian I supposed. And at the same time 100% pro-israel.

Op is sayiing Israel is persecuting yout fellow christians. That's very important issue to tackle. Leave Islam and Muslims out.

Danke

I support Israel 100%.So you
murderous blood thirsty bigots
what will you do now.

Israel has no problem with
Palestinian christians.They have
problems with the droves of
muslims that will pretend to be
christians and infiltrate the ranks of
the palestinian Christians to
penetrate Israel to wreak havoc on
innocent people as their religion
always instructs them.I would do
the same thing to guard my country
if I were Israel.

All the blood thirsty terrorist bigots
that will quote me, may your
terrorist bombs blow you and your
accomplies to pieces as you hunt
innocent people.
Re: Palestinians Warn Israel Over Easter Restrictions by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 7:01am On Apr 06, 2015
vedaxcool:

It is a pity u spent ur entire time composing this poor excuse for a response yet couldn't even address the op and pathetic that u keep addressing people and issues not cited in the op! I don't give a damn whether or not u support Israel, that is not what is in contention, the op clearly indicated christians were being mistreated in Israel, it further indicated the systematic denial of christian rights to worship, commonsense and conventional wisdom would expect condemnations and outrage but what we are seeing shows the glaring hypocrisy that only reacts when muslims are involved till this very moments no single word of outrage has been expressed instead hatred against muslims and Islam has continued to be the only response christians like urself can express! This is hilarious and most pathetic.

From my response, does it look like I support Isreal in this matter of discriminating against christians? I did not directly address the issue becuase Empiree already spoilt my involvement in this thread by falsely accusing me. I had to defend myself.

Also, where did I express hatred of muslims? I didnt even mention muslims or islam. I only complained about you and Empiree. Please, be careful when accusing others.

I have pointed out that you have issues. Please, learn to read and comprehend before you accuse people of nonsense.
Re: Palestinians Warn Israel Over Easter Restrictions by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 7:07am On Apr 06, 2015
Empiree:
@allnaijablogger, your least worry should be me. Read responses from your fellow Christians..... just proved my point.

Not all christians are the same. This is the same with muslims.

There are foolish christians
There are foolish muslims
There are good christians
There are good muslims

God is above any country. No one should support any country 100%. Countries are man-made and not 100% perfect. Only God is perfect.

So, my reply to any of my fellow christians who support isreal because of some old testament obsolete laws or because of hatred of palestine, is that true justice lies in the looking at both sides of the story. And if you weigh this story, Isreal is wrong on this issue and wrong on some other issues regarding Palestine
Re: Palestinians Warn Israel Over Easter Restrictions by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 7:08am On Apr 06, 2015
Anomnity:

I support Israel 100%.So you
murderous blood thirsty bigots
what will you do now.

Israel has no problem with
Palestinian christians.They have
problems with the droves of
muslims that will pretend to be
christians and infiltrate the ranks of
the palestinian Christians to
penetrate Israel to wreak havoc on
innocent people as their religion
always instructs them.I would do
the same thing to guard my country
if I were Israel.

All the blood thirsty terrorist bigots
that will quote me, may your
terrorist bombs blow you and your
accomplies to pieces as you hunt
innocent people.

Even Isrealis do not support their country 100%. Shut up.
Many of Isreal's decisions have been condemned by the UN and liberal Isrealis.

And yes, I am a christian.

1 Like

Re: Palestinians Warn Israel Over Easter Restrictions by vedaxcool(m): 10:44am On Apr 06, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

From my response, does it look like I support Isreal in this matter of discriminating against christians? I did not directly address the issue becuase Empiree already spoilt my involvement in this thread by falsely accusing me. I had to defend myself.

Also, where did I express hatred of muslims? I didnt even mention muslims or islam. I only complained about you and Empiree. Please, be careful when accusing others.

I have pointed out that you have issues. Please, learn to read and comprehend before you accuse people of nonsense.

Troll!
Re: Palestinians Warn Israel Over Easter Restrictions by tartar9(m): 11:00am On Apr 06, 2015
Anomnity:

jewish butt lickers,well your fellow xtians will continue to suffer

2 Likes

Re: Palestinians Warn Israel Over Easter Restrictions by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
vedaxcool:

Troll!

I knew that you would descend this low.

Thank God that my comments are here for everyone to see. The comments have nothing to do with trolling
Re: Palestinians Warn Israel Over Easter Restrictions by Empiree: 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
[quote author=AllNaijaBlogger post=32394927]
I did not directly address the issue becuase Empire.e already spoilt my involvement in this thread by falsely accusing me. I had to defend myself.
I think you should do more reading than posting. I already exonerated you but you failed to read. My subsequent post takes you off same category with them. This is what i said:
ok, my post was not intended as blanket statement. I wanted to attract actual bigots. No, you aren't one of them. Not even naijablogger.

^ this is on p.1. Again, i dont think you are bigot. I just think you are a confused, lazy and yeyeman grin

Also, where did I express hatred of muslims? I didnt even mention muslims or islam. I only complained about you and Empire.e. Please, be careful when accusing others.
As you can see, they did not address the op. They digressed and ran away

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Palestinians Warn Israel Over Easter Restrictions by Empiree: 7:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
[quote author=AllNaijaBlogger post=32395025]

Not all christians are the same. This is the same with Muslims.
Absolutely concur. That's common sense. But most Christians do not differentiate when it comes to Muslims. Just too bad.

There are foolish christians
There are foolish muslims
There are good christians
There are good muslims
Yep

God is above any country. No one should support any country 100%. Countries are man-made and not 100% perfect. Only God is perfect.
Mashallah! grin

So, my reply to any of my fellow christians who support isreal because of some old testament obsolete laws or because of hatred of palestine, is that true justice lies in the looking at both sides of the story. And if you weigh this story, Isreal is wrong on this issue and wrong on some other issues regarding Palestine
Mashallah!. See I understand. We (muslims) understand. But when some bigots want to act crazy. I did the same (ALL THE WAY) until i choose to stop.

Some folks place unconditional "love" for a tribe etc even if such tribe is hated by God. You can see a comment from the guy you replied.

Qur'an speaks to this effect. Sura Imran 110

You are the best nation produced [as an example] for mankind. You enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and believe in Allah. If only the People of the Scripture had believed, it would have been better for them. Among them are believers, but most of them are defiantly disobedient.

Justice is superior beyond unconditional love. It's fine if one chooses to verify info before making judgement but wrong must be condemned. Period. Muslims (most) do that here on NL all the time

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Palestinians Warn Israel Over Easter Restrictions by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 9:20am On Apr 07, 2015
Empiree,

it is good that we agree on this issue. I am happy we both see beyond religious bias to see what Isreal truly is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Popular Abuja Catholic Priest Rev Fr Willy Ojukwu Is Dead / Evil Pagan Blacks And Their Bastard Jews War Against God / Moslems Are You Ready To Commit Suicide?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.