Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) (53107 Views)

Ghastly Motor Accident Kills 3 In Ondo State| GRAPHIC Photos(viewers Discretion / Ghastly Car Accident In Makurdi. Benue State Capital. Photos / Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by omenka(m): 9:22am On Apr 04, 2015
Was en route Abuja this morning and came across an accident scene involving a bus and a trailer full of goats. There were no human casualties in sight but hundreds of goats died in the accident. Passers by and residents took advantage of the lack of security presence in the scene to take what they can for easter. I felt sorry for the merchants. The loss can only be imagined.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by loomer: 9:25am On Apr 04, 2015
and it died.

rip

2 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by PapiWata: 9:36am On Apr 04, 2015
You forgot to include the phrase "Graphic Pictures" in your title. Please make that correction now, and that will guarantee at least 300 to 500 views by gore-fans in the house, before the end of the day.

Returning to the case of this goat, my suspicion is that the goat photographed was not dead or injured, but merely relaxing after a long day of eating people's laundry off the lines outside. Regardless, a Panel of Inquiry will now look into the IMMEDIATE AND REMOTE causes of the goat's behavior, in order to leave NO STONE UN-TURNED in the process of identifying and BRINGING TO BOOK all the usual culprits, after which the usual White Paper will be published, on The Panel's return from the official recess break in London, UK.

In conclusion, there is no cause for alarm, OP. I hereby authorize you to take custody of that goat, for onward delivery to me IF the meat is in fact still alive. If you only discover the animal to be dead AFTER you apprehend it, you of course are on your own, and may Lady Luck smile on you should that be the case. Amen.

30 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by PapiWata: 9:42am On Apr 04, 2015
I have seen the picture some people sneaking away with the goat. Stop them for me, I command you. They have NO RIGHT to remove that goat from the scene of that accident, until AFTER NPF Sgt. Okon has finished his investigation, with all exhibits taken to the DPO as a first step.

This is a serious matter, OP. You cannot simply hide behind your camera and record these crimes without doing something to stop the culprits before they escape.

You must leap into action NOW ! Stop the GOAT !

12 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by omenka(m): 9:45am On Apr 04, 2015
Ii

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by omenka(m): 9:51am On Apr 04, 2015
Uu

2 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by idupaul: 9:51am On Apr 04, 2015
See as the man in red shirt and his son are taking away a goat that doesn't belong to them to feast on it .

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by omenka(m): 10:01am On Apr 04, 2015
Yy
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by omenka(m): 10:05am On Apr 04, 2015
Network seems quite awful. Will update later.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by omenka(m): 10:12am On Apr 04, 2015
idupaul:
See as the man in red shirt and his son are taking away a goat that doesn't belong to them to feast on it .
Trust Benue people and meat. They can kill for it.

It was a sorrowful scene honestly. Those guys couldn't even pay at least 5K each for those goats. They were just yanking them and taking off. The merchants tried to fight them off using sticks but they were overwhelmed by the sheer number of the "thieves". It was a hopeless situation. Really felt sorry for them.

We are talking about millions here.

6 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by PapiWata: 10:14am On Apr 04, 2015
omenka:
Network seems quite awful. Will update later.

Ha ha ha Omenka don add "Graphic Pictures" to the title. Come and see how as dem go dey rush am now ha ha.

On a serious note, I have never seen so many dead goats since the last time I attended a marriage in the village. If the police do not show up in time to convey the dead goats safely to their wives kitchens for autopsy and burial in pepper soup, I anticipate there will be a mad rush of area boys, who will likely even butcher and share the meat on the spot, while exchanging blows and smashing windscreens of passing cars.

Omenka, as a precaution while you record more of these important pictures, I suggest you hire an Okada motorcycle to load the two goats that I asked you to reserve for me, and let him take my share away first, while you remain there to record the news for us.

11 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by Collynzo9: 10:16am On Apr 04, 2015
I thought having a senate President from your place automatically solves all your problems. Why are they so hungry that they are stealing dead goats for food?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by omenka(m): 10:19am On Apr 04, 2015
PapiWata:

Ha ha ha Omenka don add "Graphic Pictures" to the title. Come and see h ow as dem go dey rush am now ha ha.

On a serious note, I have never seen so many dead goats sine the last time I attended a marriage in the village. If the police do not show up in time to convey the dead goats safely to their wives kitchens for autopsy and burial in pepper soup, I anticipate there will be a mad rush of area boys, who will likely even butcher and share the meat on the spot, while exchanging blows and smashing windscreens of passing cars.

Omenka, as a precaution while you record more of these important pictures, I suggest you hire an Okada motorcycle to load the two goats that I asked you top reserve for me, and let him take my share away first, while you remain there to record the news for us.
It was a complete disaster oo my brother. Town service buses evacuated their passengers and started loading dead goats unto their buses. Had you been there, you would have felt really sorry for those traders. They were so helpless. Nigerians no dey try at all.

Not a single goat survived.

Very mysterious if you ask me.

Modified:

From what I gathered later, some indeed survived. So it isn't so "mysterious" after all. But the casualty figure is quite high.

5 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by PapiWata: 10:20am On Apr 04, 2015
Collynzo9:
I thought having a senate President from your place automatically solves all your problems. Why are they so hungry that they are stealing dead goats for food?

There is a big difference between STEALING and GATHERING EVIDENCE, as you are no doubt aware.

5 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by omenka(m): 10:20am On Apr 04, 2015
Space reserved.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by PapiWata: 10:22am On Apr 04, 2015
omenka:
It was a complete disaster oo my brother. Town service buses evacuated their passengers and started loading dead goats unto their buses. Had you been there, you would have felt really sorry for those traders. They were so helpless. Nigerians no dey try at all.

Not a single goat survived.

Very mysterious if you ask me.

Ha ha I suspect that all the "survivor" goats were killed by "sympathizers" who rushed to the scene. I pray make "sympathizer" no face me for Nigeria o.

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 04, 2015
After accident,sympathiser always end up looting victim than helping out..

When my friend had a fatal accident,it took the family 3 days to know,because someone stole his phones.

If people can do that to humans,muchless goat.

3 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by omenka(m): 4:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
Jj

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by omenka(m): 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
Uu

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by Collynzo9: 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hope an epidemic doesn't break out there.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by omenka(m): 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
More people stealing dead goats..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by omenka(m): 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
I'm done Lalasticlala.

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by omenka(m): 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
Collynzo9:
Hope an epidemic doesn't break out there.
How
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by Collynzo9: 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
omenka:
How
From consumption of dead and possibly contaminated goats.
Something similar happened in Delta state some time ago, though it involved chickens.

2 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by omenka(m): 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
Collynzo9:
From consumption of dead and possibly contaminated goats.
Something similar happened in Delta state some time ago, though it involved chickens.
they didn't die from diseases. They died from physical trauma and did just a couple of hours ago. So there is no likelihood whatsoever for an outbreak of any epidemic.

4 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by CR77(f): 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
All na CHANCE

Abeg my people i fit tell the goats RIP

2 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
g
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by adorablepepple(f): 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ahhhhh
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
you funny o. wetin be graphic here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which SUV is Best For A Budget Of 1.4 Million? / On-Board Diagnostics (OBD II) - Questions And Answers Thread / Made-In-Nigeria Car Spotted In Ogba, Lagos Today (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.