Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (67048 Views)

Fayose Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja (Photos) / Ibrahim Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Their Younger Days (Throwback Pic) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by luvmijeje(f): 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
Gbawe:

No. Allison-Madueke, like GEJ, is innately corrupt and unprincipled by nature. Okonjo Iweala may not be corrupt but she is certainly unprincipled, a lair and complicit in the fiscally irresponsible and profligate leadership of Nigeria that Jonathan got away with. I really don't know if you are trying to tell us that women cannot be criminal-minded and unprincipled without a man, Jonathan this case, being responsible for their conduct. I hope this is not what you are saying .

Absolutely not. My issue is with posters painting women generally with the same brush use in painting Maduekwe
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by MalcoImX: 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
nonjebose:
He also has the political sense to know that any attempt to retain the status quo of 'all your sins are forgiven, go and sin no more' would alienate him from his supporters. She has no right to willfully take what does not belong to her,and expect to be patted on her back for job well done. He does not need to devote his time to these corruption cases, a new EFCC would do it
Honestly, I won't complain if she's put in a jail. But why should GEJ, Abdulsalam, etc. be spared and their subordinates punished? I am not asking for them to be left off the hook, but for some Win-Win arrangement. What most people are asking here is that she had to lose everything for them to be satisfied; that the only option should be Win-Lose.
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by SirShymexx: 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
luvmijeje:

Shymex have you ever wonder why there are check and balances generally in government? It's because governance in general is very critical to be left in the hands of few without supervision.... Also the constitution recognised absolute power corrupt . Have you ever wondered why the President have so much advisers on so many issues? Because he's not expected to know all but must have sufficient knowledge before taken any decision.

That's why I see the bolded as a personal insult when even the men in government are not expected to make decision single handedly.

Hence I cited sensitive positions cos those types of positions do come with absolute powers - and you have to make certain decisions in real-time without consultations.
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by SirShymexx: 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
luvmijeje:

Absolutely not. My issue is with posters painting women generally with the same brush use in painting Maduekwe

If women are given a free hand to run the world - they'll destroy the planet. grin

So, the guy's argument's right on the money. Not everything is sexist.

Anyway, I love women - but they need to fall back when it comes to sensitive issues and let men take the initiative. They can always contribute, though. cool
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by luvmijeje(f): 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
SirShymexx:

Hence I cited sensitive positions cos those types of positions do come with absolute powers - and you have to make certain decisions in real-time without consultations.

Please example of position(s) with absolute power in democratic setting.
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by luvmijeje(f): 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
SirShymexx:

If women are given a free hand to run the world - they'll destroy the planet. grin

So, the guy's argument's right on the money. Not everything is sexist.

Anyway, I love women - but they need to fall back when it comes to sensitive issues and let men take the initiative. They can always contribute, though. cool

SMDH.
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by SirShymexx: 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
luvmijeje:

Please example of position(s) with absolute power in democratic setting.

The president for example has absolute powers when it comes to certain issues. Heck, even Obama showed that a few months ago with his executive power.

Then, when it comes to finances of a country, defence, source of foreign exchange (in naija's case: petroleum), etc..

And GEJ did give the woman and Iweala free hands to run the show.
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by Onilaiscool(f): 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
I thought Condoleezza Rice was once secretary of state
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by MalcoImX: 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
anonimi:

Wasn't bought because he was well packaged.
QED!!!

Unravelling go soon start and I go dey here to have my last laugh grin grin grin
Unless if along the way he loses that "sincerity of purpose" he is known for.
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by PapiWata: 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
[size=16pt]Beware the Frog-Eyed Woman, for she will rob you BLIND, because ALL Frog Eyed women also carry the kleptomania gene sequence in their DNA, which COMPELS them to steal at every possible opportunity that arises.[/size]

Jail Frog Eye Madueke TODAY !

1 Like

Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by SirShymexx: 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
luvmijeje:

SMDH.

Women naturally just don't have the temperament required.

Even in the military: there are certain positions and/or regiments they seldom let women into. Very risky business, I tell ya. grin
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by sukkot: 6:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
Lawalkay:
Why is everyone of Ex PGEJ (looters) sorry friends runing helter sketer. I thought PGEJ said that his team is full of people with inpecable character. First all statements made before election were been either being reframe or withdrawn. It's like todays date is Jan 1st 1994. Where is (Okonjo Iweala / Allison) champagne sorry Akinloye. The Bible says " the sinner runeth while nobody pursueth". My advice to the GMB, I voted for you this time ond only time in your last four attempt, because you said yr admin will be of zero tolerance on CORRUPTION. Pls keep your word or over 2.7 millions like me will use our PVC to decide our future with another candidate from ANY party come 2019. As for Gen Abdulsalami or any of our elder stateman tell yr PA or Secretary that you are not around if any of PGEJ come to your house. They wamt to soil yr robe. They should be ready to carry their cross. Will they come if PGEJ has won? At least pen robber is stealing and not coruptiom which GMB promise to fight. Show me your friend. I REST MY CASE.
nigga shut your a55 up. you voted for other people the last 3 times against GMB and now you want GMB who you never voted for until now to come clean your fcuuk ups. grrrrrrrr i cant stand niggaz like this. making demands on someone he never voted for the last 4 times. niggaz you deserve all the suffereing you are in

3 Likes

Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by SirShymexx: 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
Onilaiscool:
I thought Condoleezza Rice was once secretary of state

Lol. Another utter failure. grin

Arguably one of the most hated women on the planet, hence she became irrelevant faster than Usain Bolt.
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by ojosam29: 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
Madam dont be afraid how much you stills self?the amount that cannot buy peugout car put your house in order and get ready to face d music.

2 Likes

Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by sukkot: 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
luvmijeje:

This unarguably is a sexist remark... Since independent men had always been in the so called sensitive position, what have you done with the emotional calmness........ You have destroyed this country with your emotional calmness! I believe we need more women to checkmate the high level of testosterone running amok along the corridors of power.

Gosh! I can't believe I'm arguing along this line. Shymex don't quote me again.
you cant even treat your housegirls like human beings and you want us to expect you to treat the indigenes of nigeria like human beings if we give you power ? naija women always beating their house helps to within an inch of their lives. lmao. am sorry to say but almost all naija women are emotional basket cases and full of ego. am not saying all. almost all. you dont need to be in positions of power. what you need to be is in yaba left grin
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by sukkot: 6:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
SirShymexx:

Women naturally just don't have the temperament required.

Even in the military: there are certain positions and/or regiments they seldom let women into. Very risky business, I tell ya. grin

yeah they need to fall back. the era of buhari is here, no women in power. oh you will have power beside your man but not just power to lead us all to destruction like kleptomaniac frog eye madueke and frog eye iweala. come to think of it they both got frog eyes lmao. must be where they hide all the money. under their eye lids. i am feeling real salty today cheesy
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by luvmijeje(f): 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
SirShymexx:

The president for example has absolute powers when it comes to certain issues. Heck, even Obama showed that a few months ago with his executive power.

Then, when it comes to finances of a country, defence, source of foreign exchange (in naija's case: petroleum), etc..

And GEJ did give the woman and Iweala free hands to run the show.

All these power emanate from the national assembly and subjected to the law court. So I disagree it's absolute.
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by SirShymexx: 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
sukkot:
you cant even treat your housegirls like human beings and you want us to expect you to treat the indigenes of nigeria like human beings if we give you power ? naija women always beating their house helps to within an inch of their lives. lmao. am sorry to say but almost all naija women are emotional basket cases and full of ego. am not saying all. almost all. you dont need to be in positions of power. what you need to be is in yaba left grin

Ha!! Big bredrin!! Wagwan?

Dem naija women are the worst paigons of all the women out there. They don't even understand what makes a woman, and their loyalty is zilch when money isn't involved. Yet they want power!

Give power to them and they'll create the most nepotistic and corrupt government ever known to mankind, with all kinds of owanbe parties everyday at the government house. grin
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by luvmijeje(f): 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
sukkot:
yeah they need to fall back. the era of buhari is here, no women in power. oh you will have power beside your man but not just power to lead us all to destruction like kleptomaniac frog eye and frog eye iweala. come to think of it they both got frog eyes lmao. must be where they hide all the money. under their e8ye lids. i am feeling real salty today cheesy

Nigeria men need to evolve and you guys have no choice but to evolve by the time women start using the power of their votes. All these are just ordinary bragging.

1 Like

Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by SirShymexx: 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
sukkot:
yeah they need to fall back. the era of buhari is here, no women in power. oh you will have power beside your man but not just power to lead us all to destruction like kleptomaniac frog eye madueke and frog eye iweala. come to think of it they both got frog eyes lmao. must be where they hide all the money. under their eye lids. i am feeling real salty today cheesy

Bwahahahaha

Frog eye, sheppopotamus, and pig-face just destroyed one government - yet they want more. grin

These women are paigons! grin
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by sukkot: 6:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
luvmijeje:

Nigeria men need to evolve and you guys have no choice but to evolve by the time women start using the power of their votes. All these are just ordinary bragging.
we are evolved. we are wondering when you will join us. to be honest with you though, keeping it real : nigerian men are pretty forked up too. in short lets be honest nigerians as a whole are just a bunch of satanic people. i have not seen one person in that country i look favorably upon except mohammed buhari. thats the only person i can look at in that country and see an elder statesman with dignity and principles. the rest ? both men and women ? putting them in power is like asking to be driven by a gluttonous drunkard cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by SirShymexx: 6:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
luvmijeje:

All these power emanate from the national assembly and subjected to the law court. So I disagree it's absolute.

Not all powers go through the parliament/house/senate...there are absolutely powers in a democratic setting.

I just gave you an example by citing what Obama did with executive power a few months ago.

And Kats cited what Gordon Brown did as the Chancellor of the Exchequer in the UK yesterday.
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by sukkot: 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
SirShymexx:

Bwahahahaha

Frog eye, sheppopotamus, and pig-face just destroyed one government - yet they want more. grin

These women are paigons! grin
bruv i am seething here. i hear frog eyes stole 20 billion. can you believe that ? the inhumanity of that demon is excruciating to think about shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by SirShymexx: 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
sukkot:
bruv i am seething here. i hear frog eyes stole 20 billion. can you believe that ? the inhumanity of that demon is excruciating to think about shocked grin

Lol. That's the one that they can account for - how about the ones they can't? grin

They rinsed that country, and they've been doing so since independence - ain't nothing changed.

I honestly don't trust the in-coming one as well...the incumbent will cut a deal with them, and it's back to business as usual.

Till the destroyed the big government, and restructure everything - it's always going to be looting galore cos it's almost impossible to enforce accountability with the way things are.
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by sweetgala(m): 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
Symphony007:
she is aware of all the going on's? As she now omnipotent and omnipresent? This is the same woman who raised alarm over the isolationist economic tendencies of the NNPC, ministry of petroleum and other oil agencies...whatever your hate for her or the witch hunt the buhari administration will carry out on her, she will emerge flawless and forge ahead with her impressive career internationally, she did it in 2006 under obasanjo and she'll do it again.

If your comprehension hat was on when you created this reply , you would have deduced that i mentioned that thou individually she has no part in the looting of our treasury, she can not claim to be absolutely blameless.

There is a professional principle that goes thus "it is your ethical obligation, to understand the actions of your company and it's consequences" aka The buck stops here.

As I did mention earlier, she would make an excellent snitch, because she has nothing to hide herself, or so I believe
we'll all wait till May 29 or then about
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by sukkot: 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. That's the one that they can account for - how about the ones they can't? grin

They rinsed that country, and they've been doing so since independence - ain't nothing changed.

I honestly don't trust the in-coming one as well...the incumbent will cut a deal with them, and it's back to business as usual.

Till the destroyed the big government, and restructure everything - it's always going to be looting galore cos it's almost impossible to enforce accountability with the way things are.

oh no bruv, buhari is a different kettle of fish. this one man i can bet my life on. trust me. this nigga abhors corruption. and he is crazy too. he tried kidnapping some dude in a crate from heathrow airport because he stole money. thats how crazy and anti-corruption the general is. i feel safer with the general at the helm wink
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by lastpage: 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
MalcoImX:
I don't agree with most of you. It is better to cut a deal and let her stay in the country. At least a lot of the money stays here, and the ones outside will be brought in. It will not be good for GMB if people start running out. And in any case, how many will have to run out. There's a Hausa saying (Gaba tafi baya), which GMB himself acknowledges will be a guiding principle in this regard. When translated, it amounts to something like: There are more days ahead than what has passed.

Zero tolerance for corruption..means exactly that: ZERO!

No deal-cutting!

We need to set examples of those who ruined this country so that young folks coming up will realize that such crimes against ones country is TREASONOUS!
GMB was right, what was looted is enough to pay every unemployed graduate ....and Widows, a small monthly "living allowance".
I hope her Private jet has been grounded?

If it were in China, should will definitely face the death penalty........ why not here in Nigeria? angry angry

The stewpid woman even dressed like Hajia! grin grin grin
What a fraud!

Lastpage!
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by SirShymexx: 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
sukkot:
oh no bruv, buhari is a different kettle of fish. this one man i can bet my life on. trust me. this nigga abhors corruption. and he is crazy too. he tried kidnapping some dude in a crate from heathrow airport because he stole money. thats how crazy and anti-corruption the general is. i feel safer with the general at the helm wink

I hear that. But that's just him, and a tree doesn't make a forest. A quick pointer is the names they have been throwing around for different positions in government - nothing is going to change. Folks need to expect less. And since I've been following international politics, I know hype doesn't translate to success...and Obama is a classic example of that.

Also, for a country like Nigeria that has never left the doldrums since it was created, and where extreme corruption has been institutionalised - it's going to be impossible for one man to change. Putin was also touted to end the reign of the oligarchs, but when he got there, he learned the hard way. He had to opt for their exclusion from politics, but he let them keep the money. And Buhari ain't no Putin.

He just needs to fix certain things that have never worked in the history of that country to write his name in gold. If he can get electricity and refineries poppin' - that should be enough to certify his legend status.
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by luvmijeje(f): 7:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
sukkot:
we are evolved. we are wondering when you will join us. to be honest with you though, keeping it real : nigerian men are pretty forked up too. in short lets be honest nigerians as a whole are just a bunch of satanic people. i have not seen one person in that country i look favorably upon except mohammed buhari. thats the only person i can look at in that country and see an elder statesman with dignity and principles. the rest ? both men and women ? putting them in power is like asking to be driven by a gluttonous drunkard cheesy
At least you are being honest. I personally think we need a leader who's ready to reform the system and build structures that will endure. Do you think a single leader can do that? Shymex please also answer this question.
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by sukkot: 7:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
SirShymexx:

I hear that. But that's just him, and a tree doesn't make a forest. A quick pointer is the names they have been throwing around for different positions in government - nothing is going to change. Folks need to expect less. And since I've been following international politics, I know hype doesn't translate to success...and Obama is a classic example of that.

Also, for a country like Nigeria that has never left the doldrums since it was created, and where extreme corruption has been institutionalised - it's going to be impossible for one man to change. Putin was also touted to end the reign of the oligarchs, but when he got there, he learned the hard way. He had to opt for their exclusion from politics, but he let them keep the money. And Buhari ain't no Putin.

He just needs to fix certain things that have never worked in the history of that country to write his name in gold. If he can get electricity and refineries poppin' - that should be enough to certify is legend status.
trust me when i tell you the general is on a divine mission to kick some a55. when that nigga got elected there was a celestial sign that appeared in the skies as soon as he was announced. reading the esoteric meaning of that sign means he is coming in to BRING THE PAIN AND JUDGEMENT. HE IS COMING IN TO BREAK HIS FOOT UP MANY FOLKS BUTT. THE GENERAL IS ON A DIVINE MISSION TO PAY RETRIBUTION TO THE UNGODLY. am telling you bruh.

1 Like

Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by sukkot: 7:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
luvmijeje:

At least you are being honest. I personally think we need a leader who's ready to reform the system and build structures that will endure. Do you think a single leader can do that? Shymex please also answer this question.
yes i think buhari can do that. in fact i know buhari can do that.
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by Ilaje44(m): 7:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. There is absolutely nothing sexist about saying women shouldn't be given a free hand (without proper guidance by men) to control very sensitive positions, which require emotional calmness.

Hillary Clinton was an epic failure as the US secretary of state, and will go down as the worst ever in US history. The only reason why Angela Merkel is decent is because she's part of a coalition government and while she's the face of it, she doesn't run the show. Frank-Walter Steinmeier and the German manufacturing industry pull the plugs behind the scene when it comes to how Germany deals with foreign policy/affairs - while other folks run the show within Germany.

Letting women control certain positions is a recipe for disaster.

Madeleine Albright was also a woman, indeed the first woman to occupy that post, and before that, she was the US Ambassador to the UN, and I do not recollect that she failed. I also do not see how Hilary failed as a foreign secretary, maybe you can mention some of her failures if you dont mind?

BTW, that country you're staying has brought up women with indellible mark in world history. Let's me just remind you of a few of them for the sake of time: The virgin queen, Queen Victoria, Queen Elizabeth II, Margaret Thatcher etc.

Performance is not about gender. Where there's a will and capacity of brain, there will also be impact. Goodluck as far as I know is not a woman, but has performed abissmally as a leader.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aregbesola's Daughter Shakirat's Wedding (Photos) / Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC / Rivers State Secretariat Is The Tallest And Biggest In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.