Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (67121 Views)

Fayose Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja (Photos) / Ibrahim Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Their Younger Days (Throwback Pic) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by tomakint: 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
nduchucks:
The woman is attired like a dedicated married woman who reserves the sight of her womanhood for her husband. When she met GEJ at home or abroad, she'd expose breasts and thighs yakata! dis woman na two-faced phenomenon.
grin grin this is hilarious but the question is, were you there when she was doing the yakata thing? undecided
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by SirShymexx: 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
sukkot:
trust me when i tell you the general is on a divine mission to kick some a55. when that nigga got elected there was a celestial sign that appeared in the skies as soon as he was announced. reading the esoteric meaning of that sign means he is coming in to BRING THE PAIN AND JUDGEMENT. HE IS COMING IN TO BREAK HIS FOOT UP MANY FOLKS BUTT. THE GENERAL IS ON A DIVINE MISSION TO PAY RETRIBUTION TO THE UNGODLY. am telling you bruh.

Lol. Bredrin, even if he were to kick the ar.ses of those in GEJ's government - how about those before him, and a lot of folks around Buhari and in APC? Trust me, they will cut a deal and use the pretext of "national reconciliation" for cover-up. They're already negotiating with power-brokers, and everything will be settled before he gets sworn in.

Also, no divine mission can fix what has tons of fundamental structural problems, and institutionalised corruption. All he'll be able to do is manage it somehow. Just pray for rain and things that are achievable...you can't fix a basket case overnight.

2 Likes

Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by SirShymexx: 7:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ilaje44:

Madeleine Albright was also a woman, indeed the first woman to occupy that post, and before that, she was the US Ambassador to the UN, and I do not recollect that she failed. I also do not see how Hilary failed as a foreign secretary, maybe you can mention some of her failures if you dont mind?

BTW, that country you're staying has brought up women with indellible mark in world history. Let's me just remind you of a few of them for the sake of time: The virgin queen, Queen Victoria, Queen Elizabeth II, Margaret Thatcher etc.

Performance is not about gender. Where there's a will and capacity of brain, there will also be impact. Goodluck as far as I know is not a woman, but has performed abissmally as a leader.

You put me off when you said, "that country you're staying."

That's just utterly disrespectful - not interested in what you have to say. undecided
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by marv1: 7:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
IGBOSON2:

^^^You talking of this: "The trouble you fools are brewing (because you feel you now own the country by virtue of your coup-plotter and his party out-rigging the PDP) i hope you can handle the fallout when it all starts to unravel!"

So from the above quote of mine, all you can deduce is that i'm threatening war!? There are many forms 'trouble' can take when a country is divided along ethnic, religious and partisan lines without outright war necessarily being the outcome! Especially if a part feel they're being victimized, cheated, derided, and subjugated by the rest......even when it's apparent the offending part is equally guilty of the same offences they're accusing others of!

If you don't understand i can explain further!
. I know u are pdp person. If u have evidence of rigging go to court or tribunal. Do u think GEJ is nt smart for conceding defeat? What u failed to see he had seen it all, he has played several underground dirty politics against apc and person of GMB directly or indirectly and quickly discovers that he is not winning inspite of all. As for Deziani let her continue to run up and down, no hiding place 4 thieves. All the millions of dollas found in her guest house sometime last yr must be returned to treasury.

2 Likes

Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
arewafederation:
See her dressing. No make up and looking like a widow. undecided

The fear of General Buhari is the beginning of wisdom.

Yeah, dressing like almajiri, shildren wey dem dey troway for streets - how ironical!
See her swollen eyes, the woman must have been crying all night without sleep, thinking and planning how to beg her way out of prison.
LOL, karma is a bitch.

1 Like

Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by IGBOSON2: 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
marv1:
. I know u are pdp person. If u have evidence of rigging go to court or tribunal. Do u think GEJ is nt smart for conceding defeat? What u failed to see he had seen it all, he has played several underground dirty politics against apc and person of GMB directly or indirectly and quickly discovers that he is not winning inspite of all. As for Deziani let her continue to run up and down, no hiding place 4 thieves. All the millions of dollas found in her guest house sometime last yr must be returned to treasury.

^^^PDP person as in preferring GEJ to your coup-plotting islamofascist murderer?.....I'd say yes!

Like i said before, both parties rigged, so just bear that in mind when you want to ascribe some kind of divine will to your mans 'triumph' at the polls!

What 'dirty underground politics' did GEJ play that even comes close to the one your man played that caused the loss of life in the aftermath of the 2011 elections! GEJ -in conceding defeat even before all the results were in- is the gentleman your fulani lord can never be....not even in a million years!

You hateful baying mob can go ahead and try whoever you want to try......it's no skin off my nose! Just remember to include Babangida, Obasanjo, Abacha, Danjuma, Tinubu, Murtala, and the hundreds of others who have robbed this country blind since the Fulani hegemony took over in 1966!

What i can't stand is deceit, hypocrisy and forming holier-than-thou!

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by IGBOSON2: 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
mceze:
One of the bad eggs in this country.you are a disgrace to mankind

^^^Coming from a knobhead like you, i'll gladly wear that tag with pride! wink

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by atakamus: 8:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
Oga you negotiated the soft landing for my Oga at the top, what about me? I no bi human being? Name him make I come oooooo? Come negotiate my own ooooo. I will not leave this your house until you take to Baba Buhari. Oga abeg. Take to him for me.
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nigerian youths and love for 'mumu-ness'....... So how can you ascertain that this is Abdusalam's residence ?

Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by hemmaoshos(m): 9:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
JAIL AWAIT HER..BIGGEST THIEF EVER...
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by anonimi: 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
MalcoImX:
Unless if along the way he loses that "sincerity of purpose" he is known for.

- Like the one that made him say Abacha did not steal?
- Like the one that allowed 53 suitcases in for his ADC when all borders were closed?
- Or the one that allowed his Deputy, Idiagbon travel on hajj with his under-aged son despite government ban on such?

Abeg nor make me laugh o jare grin

Sincerity like after four pikins divorced woman wey dey swear sey im be virgin cheesy grin
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by sammyms: 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
My advice 2 d Pples General GMB & his incoming Government starting from May 29th 2015 God willing is to recover d loots from d looters both home & abroad & inject it into our economy. D few dat are meant to b jailed after d intervention of a competent court of law, should b jailed so as to serve as a deterent to others.
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by ceejay4real(m): 11:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
What of that her boyfriend, one Aluko or whatever he calls himself? Pls he shd also be nabbed!

Sai Buhari!
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by PastorOla1: 11:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
GOD GO PUNISH SATAN, THE WOMAN DON GENTLE O, SHE MUST VOMIT ALL OUR MONEY O, ABDUSALAMI MUST BE VERY CAREFUL OR ELSE NIGERIANS WILL TURN AGAINST HIM, WE ARE READY TO GO ON THE STREET TO DEMAND FOR THIS WOMAN AND NNPC INVESTIGATION PLEASE. IT WILL TAKE A FRAUDULENT MAN TO BEG FOR A FRAUDULENT WOMAN LIKE DIEZIANE.
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by MalcoImX: 11:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
anonimi:

- Like the one that made him say Abacha did not steal?
- Like the one that allowed 53 suitcases in for his ADC when all borders were closed?
- Or the one that allowed his Deputy, Idiagbon travel on hajj with his under-aged son despite government ban on such?

Abeg nor make me laugh o jare grin

Sincerity like after four pikins divorced woman wey dey swear sey im be virgin cheesy grin
But come to think of it:
1. Is Abacha so foolish to have taken such monies he's presumed to have stolen to an enemy territory, – Western countries he's been fighting with throughout his regime? Whoever takes his prized possession to a known enemy is a proposition I find difficult to imagine!
2. Why weren't any revelations from the Eastern bloc or the Arab World, where it is expected Abacha would take his money to, since they weren't hostile to him?
3. Ain't we so foolish too to have believed Abacha's enemies that he was the only greatest looter to have emerged since the creation of Nigeria?
4. Didn't Abacha stash billions in Nigerian banks, and why aren't we hearing of it if he did?
5. And how many people know that of all the Heads of State we had, Abacha's father was probably the richest of them all – being an established merchant and industrialist in Kano, even before Abacha's rise to prominence?
6. And lastly, why is there always 'Abacha money' by GEJ and the crew whenever a tsunami is about to consume them(e.g. the looming defeat just before the elections)?

1 Like

Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by UpLoyo: 1:15am On Apr 05, 2015
Bevista:
I think General Abdulsalami has been unsung. People have hailed the action of PGEJ, but nobody talks about the background role the Abdulsalami Peace Committee played in that whole process. For me, he deserves even more commendation - he is the real hero!

Diezani knows how instrumental he is, so she has gone for him to help broker her soft-landing wit GMB (for the monumental fraud she has perpetuated at NNPC) .

I hope the General does not accede to this Grand Thief. It is precisely because of dealing with people like her that Nigerians voted GMB.

And if Buhari gives and of these mofos a soft landing, he should be impeached without delay. That's the beauty of democracy.
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by Nobody: 2:55am On Apr 05, 2015
Bevista:
I think General Abdulsalami has been unsung. People have hailed the action of PGEJ, but nobody talks about the background role the Abdulsalami Peace Committee played in that whole process. For me, he deserves even more commendation - he is the real hero!

Diezani knows how instrumental he is, so she has gone for him to help broker her soft-landing wit GMB (for the monumental fraud she has perpetuated at NNPC) .

I hope the General does not accede to this Grand Thief. It is precisely because of dealing with people like her that Nigerians voted GMB.

Nobody says anything good about that woman yet Jona kept her.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by Nobody: 3:03am On Apr 05, 2015
Symphony007:
This is one thing ngozi okonjo iweala will never do! Ones may 29th comes, she'll just jet back to new York and the IMF will welcome their illustrious daughter with open hands! The buhari administration cannot do anything against such a woman with international pedigree.

It is only the wicked that runs when no one is pursuing. Ngozi has nothing to hide.
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by ideylaff: 3:11am On Apr 05, 2015
Nigerian oooooo wake up ooooooo b4 they take us for a ride....

Its so sad people cannot see the bigger picture as well. General Abdusalam is one of the greatest benefactors under this regime, he made a huge amount of money under Defernce, Power and Oil and gas as well.
Hes the only person who own a power transmission and power generation company even when the law says you can only have EITHER not both transmission and generation

He also did not want a Nigeria breakup cos they need to protect the money they have all made. I wont be surprised if hes in Cohort with GEJ hence the protection hes given all ds people

Simple we don't need interference with the peoples mandate. Let GMB use his own judgement its a slap on the peoples face if Abdusalam keeps on begging for this criminals > pleaseeeeee enuff is enuffff. Abdusalam on record I know made a huge amount of money under GEJ - FACT - People need to wake up and see through Abdusalam mehn... Election has ened what his yeye role again.

2 Likes

Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 05, 2015
chat2deen:
This photo making rounds on twitter shows Minister of Petroleum resources, Dieziani Alison-Madueke paying a courtesy visit to former head of state Gen Abdulsalam Abubakar at his residence this morning.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/04/photo-dieziani-alison-madueke-pays.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+/OqshX+(Welcome+to+Linda+Ikeji's+Blog)&m=1
I do not only pity this woman, I feel sorry for her children n great ground kids. As d pendulum of change swings, let's wait n see its final rest....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by Ilaje44(m): 10:42am On Apr 05, 2015
SirShymexx:

You put me off when you said, "that country you're staying."

That's just utterly disrespectful - not interested in what you have to say. undecided

Ofcourse I put you off, and rightly so. How can you be enjoying freedom living large due to the sweat of men and women of integrity in the UK and wants to deny such freedom to the women in the land of your ancestors? In the UK where you live, can you publicly declare that the place of women is in the kitchen? Even your mum I believe does not spend her days only in the kitchen. Please learn to respect women. They deserve more than being your cook or baby mama. Oro agba ni!

1 Like

Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by Afroconnect: 11:52am On Apr 05, 2015
See how swollen her eyes her-bloody cocaine and champaigne junkee-she should be stripped of all what she stole-greedy bi-tch.

The last time a picture of her and her boys circulated around the internet showing dozens of champaigne bottles in her private jet...bitch running things in govt,Naija funny oh.
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by SirShymexx: 12:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ilaje44:

Ofcourse I put you off, and rightly so. How can you be enjoying freedom living large due to the sweat of men and women of integrity in the UK and wants to deny such freedom to the women in the land of your ancestors? In the UK where you live, can you publicly declare that the place of women is in the kitchen? Even your mum I believe does not spend her days only in the kitchen. Please learn to respect women. They deserve more than being your cook or baby mama. Oro agba ni!

What idi.otic freedom are you ranting about? It seems you have reading and comprehension problems like majority of the duffers who populate this forum. Where in my post did I declare that the place of women is in the Kitchen? Also, how did I disrespect women? If ya brain is dysfunctional and blinkered - go sort it out. Nah, I'm not "staying" in any country - I live where I was born and raised, you mug. And my sentiment is shared by the overwhelming majority. The problem with most of you after getting off the African voyage is that you think being "modern" is about buying into useless propaganda, without proper analysis of cause-and-effect, and why certain order/things have to be maintained - to avoid chaos.

Madeleine Albright's record as US Secretary of State is well documented, as a war hawk, who thought every problem should be solved militarily. Her sins are out there for all to see. From her preventing a military rescue mission during the Rwanda genocide at the UN as US Ambassador to the UN; to her hawkish critique of Colin Powell and questioning him about his non-military approach of solving problems; to the Balkan wars and the genocide committed by Croatia in which she supervised; to all the problems she caused in the Middle East. So, what's sterling about her performance than being an architect of sending the angels of death everywhere - with a mindset that military intervention is the solution to everything? She's everything a leader holding a sensitive position should never be! The blood of those Rwandans are on her hands!

And which of the Queens you listed ever acted without inputs/supervision from a king/prince? Even Queen Elizabeth II consults Prince Philip before making any decision. You might want to throw Margaret Thatcher in there, and how she destroyed this country, by tearing it apart - into North/Scotland Vs. South with her English favouritism (bigot) and hawkish ways. The country is yet to recover from the disunity she created, and will most likely never recover.

Understanding issues isn't just about throwing names around cos you read about them. Get a better understanding of what transpired - and stop spouting nonsense I never posted.

It's a fvcking Sunday - don't piss me off.
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by PapiWata: 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
SirShymexx:

[size=16pt]It's a fvcking Sunday - don't piss me off.[/size]

I think out man Shymexx is reminding you that your arms are too short to box with Jeesus, especially on a Sunday.
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by SirShymexx: 1:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
PapiWata:

I think out man Shymexx is reminding you that your arms are too short to box with Jeesus, especially on a Sunday.

Didn't I tell you to stop quoting me, muthaphucka?

You need a Jesus-slap from pastor offering.
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by PapiWata: 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
SirShymexx:

Didn't I tell you to stop quoting me, muthaphucka?

You need a Jesus-slap from pastor offering.

Chai ! Anywhere I land for Nairaland now, dem dey take cane drive me commot.

Wettin I do again now ? At least I don shange my cloth, take style join Buhari supporters club. Whey dem still dey flog me like this now ?
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by ExInferis(m): 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
Bevista:

Precisely. When orubebe began his rant in front of jega, the peace committee led abubakar swung into action and convinced GEJ to concede defeat and retire with some dignity. Gej had wanted to contest the outcome of the election and hang on to power.

The whole thing was planned.
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by Ilaje44(m): 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
SirShymexx:

What idi.otic freedom are you ranting about? It seems you have reading and comprehension problems like majority of the duffers who populate this forum. Where in my post did I declare that the place of women is in the Kitchen? Also, how did I disrespect women? If ya brain is dysfunctional and blinkered - go sort it out. Nah, I'm not "staying" in any country - I live where I was born and raised, you mug. And my sentiment is shared by the overwhelming majority. The problem with most of you after getting off the African voyage is that you think being "modern" is about buying into useless propaganda, without proper analysis of cause-and-effect, and why certain order/things have to be maintained - to avoid chaos.

Madeleine Albright's record as US Secretary of State is well documented, as a war hawk, who thought every problem should be solved militarily. Her sins are out there for all to see. From her preventing a military rescue mission during the Rwanda genocide at the UN as US Ambassador to the UN; to her hawkish critique of Colin Powell and questioning him about his non-military approach of solving problems; to the Balkan wars and the genocide committed by Croatia in which she supervised; to all the problems she caused in the Middle East. So, what's sterling about her performance than being an architect of sending the angels of death everywhere - with a mindset that military intervention is the solution to everything? She's everything a leader holding a sensitive position should never be! The blood of those Rwandans are on her hands!

And which of the Queens you listed ever acted without inputs/supervision from a king/prince? Even Queen Elizabeth II consults Prince Philip before making any decision. You might want to throw Margaret Thatcher in there, and how she destroyed this country, by tearing it apart - into North/Scotland Vs. South with her English favouritism (bigot) and hawkish ways. The country is yet to recover from the disunity she created, and will most likely never recover.

Understanding issues isn't just about throwing names around cos you read about them. Get a better understanding of what transpired - and stop spouting nonsense I never posted.

It's a fvcking Sunday - don't piss me off.

Shymex, maybe it's you that has comprehension problem. If I may ask you, what is the topic of discussion? What is your postulation about women occupying important positions? Why don't you go and read your submission about women.

And by the way, it would do you good to attend anger management classes.

Always remember to respect women. They have come a long way.

Have a great easter Sunday.
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by SirShymexx: 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ilaje44:

Shymex, maybe it's you that has comprehension problem. If I may ask you, what is the topic of discussion? What is your postulation about women occupying important positions? Why don't you go and read your submission about women.

And by the way, it would do you good to attend anger management classes.

Always remember to respect women. They have come a long way.

Have a great easter Sunday.

Okay, Sir - I shall be more respectful this time. I'm just blunt - I don't have anger issues.

I've got women around me, and I never disrespected women. However, when it comes to sensitive positions, you can't just let women have a free reign without supervision by men. Sentiments and post-modernism should never be allowed to becloud our judgement on reality. And there's a reason why humanity has an order which has kept us in existence for so long. Unless we want to destroy this civilisation.

Let me cite another example: after the Libyan debacle, Hillary Clinton went on air, as the US secretary of state, and said, "we came, we saw, he died." What type of high level diplomat says that in the media about killing the leader of a sovereign country illegally? And that was one of the reasons why she was thrown out of office. Can you see how she allowed her emotions get the best of her? Ditto all the shenanigans of all the other women.
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by Israel5(m): 6:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
missbehave247:
The fear of GMB is the beginning of wisdom
please be wise enough not to contradict the holy book that christians cherish just to laud your god_buhari. mind you, the fear of GOD is the beginning of wisdom. wisdom is profitable to direct so ask for it.
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by missbehave247(m): 6:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
What planet u from
Israel5:
please be wise enough not to contradict the holy book that christians cherish just to laud your god_buhari. mind you, the fear of GOD is the beginning of wisdom. wisdom is profitable to direct so ask for it.
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by Israel5(m): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2015
missbehave247:
What planet u from
im not of this world. my home is heaven. you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos / Obaseki, Shaibu's Victory: Makinde, Wike, Davido, Ortom, Okowa, Ben Bruce React / CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.