Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Buhari's Government Faces More Challenges Than Jonathans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Government Faces More Challenges Than Jonathans (385 Views)

CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi / There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC / Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Government Faces More Challenges Than Jonathans by BobNeli(m): 11:17am On Apr 04, 2015
I think it will be more fitted to forego all forms of celebrations relating to Buhari's accension to power for now until the going gets underway. Many clamoured for a contineous transformation while others went for change. And now that the dice is cast, resulting in the mantle of leadership falling on the elements of change. Remember not to be consumed in celebrations and forget the task ahead. I personally believe in transformation but not writting with any kind of sentiments. Am a bonafide citizen of Nigeria and always wish for our contineous progress. But the one thing that elicited this write-up is the over bearing celebrations that envelopes the political landscape. What are we celebrating? A pregnant change mantra or fulfilled promises? We must all realize that our out going president, as a man of integrity, tried withing the scope of human capabilities to transform this country to an extent, admist all challenches. Meanwhile, the challenges imminent in opposition to Buhari's government might be more. Remembering that Boko haram, though subdued to a surender stance, is yet to be decleared defeated completely. And Niger Delta militancy, the most of worries as it stands. I remember that OBJ in all his military prowess did but very little or nothing to cutail it at his time. Only the articulate diplomacy of president Umaru Musa Yaradua could. I'm yet bereft of ideas how the former dictator shall dim fit to tackle this impending chaos. Because the handwritting is so bold on the wall. So let's not celebrate yet.
Re: Buhari's Government Faces More Challenges Than Jonathans by Pedy(m): 11:31am On Apr 04, 2015
Hmmm, true talk. Wish him the best and prays his administration is successful.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Election Might Erupt Violence / #bringbackourgirls-one Year Gone. / Dark & Lovely Shop - Buy Online | Pay On Delivery | Jumia Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.