Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

How To Activate The Whatsapp Voice Calling Feature On Androids - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Activate The Whatsapp Voice Calling Feature On Androids (539 Views)

BBM Rolls Out Video Calling Feature To Android And Ios / Problem Solved.easy Way To Activate Whatsapp Calling Feature / Whatsapp Voice Calling Feature Now Added (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Activate The Whatsapp Voice Calling Feature On Androids by Samafroxy22(m): 11:59am On Apr 04, 2015
Whatsapp – the most popular messaging application in the world with over 700 million monthly active users announced the rolling out of the voice calling feature to all Android users Worldwide some few days back.

Now the Whatsapp voice calling feature is now released for all Android devices (we really mean everyone this time). This means you can now call any of your friends using the Whatsapp application, and I bet majority of your friends are making use of this app. This is the best moment you finally, honestly, really need to get Whatsapp voice calls feature on your Android phone.
SEE STEPS @ http://techlector.com/how-to-activate-the-whatsapp-voice-calling-feature-on-androids/
Re: How To Activate The Whatsapp Voice Calling Feature On Androids by alezyboi: 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
hlo my fellow tweakers a group is created 4 imel generation were we help each oda faster and gain imel and help in Android tutorial. if interested .... message me on 08177112286 or drop or number

(1) (Reply)

New Z10, Q10,samsung Galaxy Notes For Sale In ENUGU / Samsung Note 4 / Pls Help Ooo!!! Theris Fire On D Mountain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.