Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,848 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Sweet Romance Between Timaya And Empress Njamah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sweet Romance Between Timaya And Empress Njamah (4529 Views)

Empress Njamah Rocks German Dreads: Hit Or Miss?(pics) / Photos: Timaya And His Mother Dance To His New Song / Toyin Lawani And Empress Njama Goes Top-less To Flaunt Blonde Brazilian Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweet Romance Between Timaya And Empress Njamah by Meldrick(m): 8:28pm On Jan 24, 2009
I saw them both in the club but didn't actually believe the rumour of their hot romance until I listened to Timaya's latest album. One of the tracks titled Iyawo mi, explained the heart of Timaya when he declared his undying love for the actress. Ah, the guy is indeed proud of her that he repeatedly said he loved her. I wish both of them a sweet sweet romance.
Re: Sweet Romance Between Timaya And Empress Njamah by kellygirl(f): 1:12pm On Jan 25, 2009
congrats 2 both of dem
Re: Sweet Romance Between Timaya And Empress Njamah by Raymond88(m): 3:32pm On Jan 25, 2009
Meldrick:

I saw them both in the club but didn't actually believe the rumour of their hot romance until I listened to Timaya's latest album. One of the tracks titled Iyawo mi, explained the heart of Timaya when he declared his undying love for the actress. Ah, the guy is indeed proud of her that he repeatedly said he loved her. I wish both of them a sweet sweet romance.
Bla bla black sheep!!
Re: Sweet Romance Between Timaya And Empress Njamah by showbobo(m): 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2009
thats what you are cheesy
Re: Sweet Romance Between Timaya And Empress Njamah by UNLEASHED(m): 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2009
superstory, wetin come be ma own?
Re: Sweet Romance Between Timaya And Empress Njamah by ifyalways(f): 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2009
wish them both the best.how the kids go look like?  cheesy jk
Re: Sweet Romance Between Timaya And Empress Njamah by deebrain(m): 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2009
ifyalways:

wish them both the best.how the kids go look like? cheesy jk

And you have a point o!

the kids, their looks,
hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Sweet Romance Between Timaya And Empress Njamah by pureminded: 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2009
ifyalways:

wish them both the best. 
me too
Re: Sweet Romance Between Timaya And Empress Njamah by MrCrackles(m): 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2009
So who the fuc.k is Empress Njamah then?

I know Timaya is as fugly as Lucipher
!!
Re: Sweet Romance Between Timaya And Empress Njamah by pureminded: 6:01pm On Jan 26, 2009
MrCrackles:

I know Timaya is as fugly as Lucipher
!!
Is this grama or some's name ( Lucipher (No be devil b dat ?)? pls break in2 pieces for KG 2 student like me tongue
Re: Sweet Romance Between Timaya And Empress Njamah by shollyaj(m): 10:55am On Jan 28, 2009
I wonder ooooo, na so so discrimination for their fellow Black 9ja brodas, his pouring out is heart with his Songs and una dey here dey criticise, make GOD help una, English Master
Re: Sweet Romance Between Timaya And Empress Njamah by Freelyfe(f): 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2009
lol this is my first comment so i dont wanna sound brutal, but [b]UGLY GO PASS WOWO[/b]
Re: Sweet Romance Between Timaya And Empress Njamah by Ben13: 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2009
hehehe. . . meaning both of 'em are "wowo" lipsrsealed
Re: Sweet Romance Between Timaya And Empress Njamah by pureminded: 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2009
Ben20001:

Bad Belle,
Re: Sweet Romance Between Timaya And Empress Njamah by joobreel(m): 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2009
looks or no looks, they re in love. how temporal or permanent, no one knows. all u haters, let timaya and empress enjoy themselves.
@poster
u beta find a job rather than discuss these so-called love birds.
but really, i saw them walked into a superstore in GRA to buy throw-pillows.
Re: Sweet Romance Between Timaya And Empress Njamah by paula1(m): 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2009
Free them.Empress is k n so is tims n they ar both choppin money.So why not we luk 4 our cash 2 chop while people yarn about us, Cool isnt it
Re: Sweet Romance Between Timaya And Empress Njamah by paula1(m): 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2009
Free them.Empress is k n so is tims n they ar both choppin money.So why not we luk 4 our cash 2 chop while people yarn about us, Cool isnt it
Re: Sweet Romance Between Timaya And Empress Njamah by ikamefa(f): 10:28pm On Jan 31, 2009
MrCrackles:

I know Timaya is as fugly like Lucipher
!!

awwwwwwwwwwww  LMAO! i don laff comot my front teeth grin grin grin

the paya! paya! king na hin you dey cuss so?  tongue

Empress too dey try small sha!  cheesy

2+ 2= 22  cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Sweet Romance Between Timaya And Empress Njamah by ajayi1(m): 12:11am On Feb 04, 2009
Boys are wicked, Na God go help the them out.
Re: Sweet Romance Between Timaya And Empress Njamah by kmarvey: 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2009
pregnancy is not what can hide, but if she denies been gregnant she may have her reasons.
in all am wishing dem happy maaried life.
Re: Sweet Romance Between Timaya And Empress Njamah by Jazzygirl: 10:39pm On Apr 13, 2009
pls her pic
Re: Sweet Romance Between Timaya And Empress Njamah by yme1(f): 1:44am On Apr 14, 2009
wow that is so romantic
i wish them both the best of luck
Re: Sweet Romance Between Timaya And Empress Njamah by studio43(m): 11:31am On Apr 14, 2009
Ben20001:

Lol ,

why u dey beef that broda naw? grin
Re: Sweet Romance Between Timaya And Empress Njamah by teissys(f): 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2009
MrCrackles:

I know Timaya is as fugly like Lucipher
!!

Buahahahahahahahaha . . . . . . . grin
This man will kill me with laughter
Re: Sweet Romance Between Timaya And Empress Njamah by Diva1(f): 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2009
They are not going out o, Timaya has said so that there's nothing between him and Empress.
Re: Sweet Romance Between Timaya And Empress Njamah by krack(m): 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2009
@mr crackles ! Dis shows dat u dont have a bible.Men lucifer na fine man. Besides if u don c timaya new video(i don blow) u go know say timaye is not lookin bad. Talkin of ma gal empress, guy dont sweat it coz d girl is a diva(tel me u havent had sex dreams bout her).Stop hatin nikka.
Re: Sweet Romance Between Timaya And Empress Njamah by MrCrackles(m): 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2009
krack:

@mr crackles ! Dis shows dat u dont have a bible.Men lucifer na fine man. Besides if u don c timaya new video(i don blow) u go know say timaye is not lookin bad. Talkin of ma gal empress, guy dont sweat it coz d girl is a diva(tel me u havent had sex dreams bout her).Stop hatin nikka.
WTF. . . .You must be inside your pants with the jargons you typed above!

(1) (Reply)

Yomi Peters On Sick Bed Lesson For Nigeria Celebrities / Woman Throws CLASSIC Tantrum After Being Dumped By Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / "You Are Mad" Twitter Users Comes For Pastor Fatoyinbo, Daddy Freeze React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.