Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

BLENDER 2.74 RELEASED !!!!!! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / BLENDER 2.74 RELEASED !!!!!! (935 Views)

My Latest Interior Render With Blender, Pls Rate. / Blender 3d Competition For CG Lovers / Help Please! Blender 3D Killing Me !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BLENDER 2.74 RELEASED !!!!!! by Donald3d(m): 1:56pm On Apr 04, 2015

An update to the industry standard software BLENDER (2.74) has been released .This is great news for all lovers of open source just like myself.The new version of blender has so many cool features .Here is a summary of the new features :

-Cycles got several precision, noise, speed, memory improvements, new Pointiness attribute.-Viewport has new cool compositing features, outliner now manages orphan datablocks better.

-Modeling now allows custom normals, and transferring data layers between meshes!

-Massive improvements to hair dynamics and editing tools: a big step forward with more to come…

-A new tool “Cavity Mask” was added to sculpting/painting, along with other improvements.

-Great memory consumption optimization in Freestyle NPR stroke rendering.-Grease pencil and Game engine improvements, and more…

Get more info about the new release check out the Blender Foundation official website here.
Don't forget to SHARE !!!!!

Source:http://cgpadis.com/blogs/post/17
Dont forget to register for more juicy updates in world of CG and to also share your designs and network with other CG artists .Register here

Also you can follow :
www.facebook.com/cgpadis
www.twitter.com/cgpadis

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Support To Startup my Video and photo production Business / In Case U Need A Very Good Cartoon Video / Painting 101 Tutorial, How To Paint Palm Trees For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.