Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

Doyin Okupe:GEJ's Humility Proves CIA's Prediction Of Nigeria Breaking Up Wrong - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe:GEJ's Humility Proves CIA's Prediction Of Nigeria Breaking Up Wrong (756 Views)

Is He Really The Father Of Nigerian Democracy?: GEJITES React to GEJ's humility / Nigerian Newspapers *naija News Latest Nigeria* Breaking News Today In Nigeria / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doyin Okupe:GEJ's Humility Proves CIA's Prediction Of Nigeria Breaking Up Wrong by uzomarinze11: 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
According to President Jonathan's media aide Doyin Okupe,CIA predicted Nigeria will break up in 2015.

However,it took the humility of President Jonathan to prove CIA wrong.

Read the statement he posted on his official facebook page below....

Firstly I never said if APC survives "call me a bastard" what I said was that " I will
change my name" that is the truth. So the prerogative of changing my name is mine. Bastard is not an alternative. But u can continue to say that if it gives u the kick. I really and truly don't care.Secondly if I make a prediction it is my right to do so. A prediction is essentially what it is... A forecast or projected statement about the future. It does not have to come to pass. The Almighty CIA predicted Nigeria will break up after 2015 elections. It took the Godliness and intrinsic humaneness of one man to stop that prediction. Whatever it is you guys have won an election that was keenly contested yet you are not satisfied.12m Nigerians voted for Jonathan while 15m for
Buhari. This is nothing to be ashamed of.We are politicians and in our business we are at
liberty to use whatever lawful means we have to try and discourage or put our opponents down.This is why when the game is over we down tools
and joke with each other again.
Only inexperienced rascals and ill bred effusively emotive or misguided individuals will carry on as if a war has just been won or lost. It was not a war it was a game. Please cool your temper. Life goes on. WE WILL BE BACK

Do you agree with him?
Re: Doyin Okupe:GEJ's Humility Proves CIA's Prediction Of Nigeria Breaking Up Wrong by missbehave247(m): 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
Kirikiri is too small for him
Re: Doyin Okupe:GEJ's Humility Proves CIA's Prediction Of Nigeria Breaking Up Wrong by temitemi1(m): 2:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my role MODEL!!
Re: Doyin Okupe:GEJ's Humility Proves CIA's Prediction Of Nigeria Breaking Up Wrong by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my role MODEL!!
ha ore mi,how market o..I hear say as u hear say HRM BUHARI won,u enter coma straight. As I dey see am so,u Don wake up cost dem Don format ur brain put another os. Naw u Don get new battery.. make I remind u incase u Don forget, Na gej till 2019 u dey always rant before...I no say u no go fit remember again.welcome back PDP ROBOT..
Re: Doyin Okupe:GEJ's Humility Proves CIA's Prediction Of Nigeria Breaking Up Wrong by dayodare490: 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
uzomarinze11:
According to President Jonathan's media aide Doyin Okupe,CIA predicted Nigeria will break up in 2015.

However,it took the humility of President Jonathan to prove CIA wrong.u

Read the statement he posted on his official facebook page below....

Firstly I never said if APC survives "call me a bastard" what I said was that " I will
change my name" that is the truth. So the prerogative of changing my name is mine. Bastard is not an alternative. But u can continue to say that if it gives u the kick. I really and truly don't care.Secondly if I make a prediction it is my right to do so. A prediction is essentially what it is... A forecast or projected statement about the future. It does not have to come to pass. The Almighty CIA predicted Nigeria will break up after 2015 elections. It took the Godliness and intrinsic humaneness of one man to stop that prediction. Whatever it is you guys have won an election that was keenly contested yet you are not satisfied.12m Nigerians voted for Jonathan while 15m for
Buhari. This is nothing to be ashamed of.We are politicians and in our business we are at
liberty to use whatever lawful means we have to try and discourage or put our opponents down.This is why when the game is over we down tools
and joke with each other again.
Only inexperienced rascals and ill bred effusively emotive or misguided individuals will carry on as if a war has just been won or lost. It was not a war it was a game. Please cool your temper. Life goes on. WE WILL BE BACK

Do you agree with him?

Source: http://wite2..com/2015/04/doyin-okupecia-predicted-nigeria-will.html
Noooo! You got it wrong. It makes it longer and latter and a time that the whole south would be disadvantageous. Tell me that north will not play fast on south in the next 8 years, tell tell me that the north will north use this chance to prepare themselves for the breaking up, tell me that buhari will sacrifice the north to make south happy like one bastard i know, okupe please tell me if you are from north in today
Nigeria will you return power to south in 8 years time without fulfilling their regional agenda. Did you call Jonathan humbled? I hate you more for saying that. Those southerners who ushererd general into power are now waking up into reality.

(1) (Reply)

Two Wrongs Cannot Make A Right. / This Broom Is Strong O! / Amazing Things That Happened During The Just Concluded Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.