Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Re: God "Jegaliza" The "Orubebe" In My Life By C & S - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: God "Jegaliza" The "Orubebe" In My Life By C & S (364 Views)

On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow / Just In: Defence Counsel Does An 'orubebe' In Court / A Forensic Analysis Of The Orubebe's Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: God "Jegaliza" The "Orubebe" In My Life By C & S by fedesng(m): 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
This is funny. However, I am trying to see if I can learn one or two lessons from the 10 - 15 minutes encounter between these two well accomplished Nigerians.
First, while the entire episode may have lasted for 10 -15 minutes, depending on how you watch it, the defining moment lasted less than one minute. Suggesting that, it is not how long you have the platform but how well you used it.
Second and perhaps more important, your demeanor and choice of words matters in public presentation. Most people think, it's a measure of your mental, physical (sometimes) and emotional stability. People see you as being coooool. Some people hire publicist for this purpose.

(1) (Reply)

This Is What "Maximunimpact'' Said About Buhari In 2013 / What Do You Think Of The Oba Of Lagos Comments? / Buy A Bag Of Dangote Cement At Low Rate Of #950 Factory Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.