Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

What Rumor Mongers Wont Tell You About Alphabeta Consulting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Rumor Mongers Wont Tell You About Alphabeta Consulting (1656 Views)

Southern Kaduna Crisis: El-Rufai Vows To Prosecute False News Mongers / Abike Dabiri Mocks Rumour Mongers Of Buhari's Death / FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Rumor Mongers Wont Tell You About Alphabeta Consulting by remmyz(m): 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
i have heard series of allegations that Tinubu owns Alpha Beta, and collects billions of Naira as consultation fee monthly. i checked their website and to my surprise, some PDP states are part of alpha beta clients. the question is :- Does Alpha Beta offers free services to the PDP controlled state? why are people laying too much emphasis on Lagos state as if they consult for LASG only.

some of their clients as listed on their website
Lagos State Government

Kwara State Government

Nassarawa State Government

Akwa Ibom State Government

Abia State Government

Imo State Government

Kano State Government

Ondo State Government

Sokoto State Government

Abuja Environmental Protection Board

Enugu State Waste Management Authority

Enugu State Ministry of Environment and Mineral Resources

Ekiti State Government

Lagos Water Corporation

Airtel (Formally Zain)

http://www.alpha-beta.net/clients.htm

Re: What Rumor Mongers Wont Tell You About Alphabeta Consulting by seunfly: 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
Although I still don't know what to believe about them but I know PDP was very desperate and they are ready to use anything to discourage the voters.
From GMB certificate, his health, his life to Tinubu wealth, they also used religion, ethnicity and other forms. So I'm not surprised.

1 Like

Re: What Rumor Mongers Wont Tell You About Alphabeta Consulting by petitmonde(m): 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
Re: What Rumor Mongers Wont Tell You About Alphabeta Consulting by scribble: 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
They are a shady concern as far as Lagos is concerned.
Re: What Rumor Mongers Wont Tell You About Alphabeta Consulting by petitmonde(m): 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
Sometime,people's 'beef' for successful people turns hatred ovatime.that is d exact situation with BAT and everything that surrounds him.
They call him names,label him,and i ask what has he done.it is not as if he is d richect man in 9ja.he doesn't own an oil block,not in oil bunkering or any other illegal deal.he has been in the opposition since 1999 and not found guilty of any corruption crime.we know how many vdv people have gone to jail.
He must b doin something right.
Re: What Rumor Mongers Wont Tell You About Alphabeta Consulting by cocolacec(m): 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2022
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Sacks EFCC, Allocates Anti-graft Agency’s Office To Her ADC / Check Out D Governor Who Didnot Leave Anytin 4his Successor / We Won’t Allow Any Outsiders To Own Our Oil Wells - Niger Delta People’s P.A.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.